J & M Precision Automotive

425 North College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524

Used 877-567-4690

J & M Precision Automotive Review

by from Ft. Collins, CO |

Looked at a car there recently and there were several things which needed to be fixed but they agreed to fix them before the sale. The also quoted me $1000 over what they'd advertised on their website for the car. I informed them of the price online, and so they relented, but even with a warranty sticker on the car, they said they wouldn't give me the warranty for that price!!! It was very difficult to get a hold of the man who I dealt with and he seemed pretty unmotivated to sell the car. I kept going back and NOT buying the car due to the hesitation I felt over the entire experience. And finally walked away from the car and bought elsewhere. Had they been friendly and accommodating, and actually acted like they wanted to sell a good car at a good price and honored the warranty on the window, and actually known what the selling price was online...I probably would've bought the car.

Terrible

by from Denver, CO |

I've contacted this dealer 3 times and have not yet heard back. I've filled out the online form, and called twice. Not a word.

email contact

by from Hampton, Nebraksa |

To this point via email and viewing the dealer's business at cars.com I have been very pleased. Should I pursue further contact and purchase, I will indicate how that goes. I'm 375 miles away so it somewhat complicates the options for purchase.