J & M Precision Automotive

(3.6) 5 Reviews

425 N College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524

Great Service!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I bought my car from J & M. When looking for a used car, I asked numerous friends and family members to recommend someone I could trust. J & M Precision Motors was highly recommended. Not only did I receive a beautiful car at a good price, but the service is great, too!! I am totally ignorant when it comes to car mechanics. Because of that, I am nervous about any little thing that is not perfect in my car. Mike and Perry have both taken the time to explain to me in detail any questions I might have. They have a way of problem solving with me, re-assuring me when I need it and giving me honest opinions about the choices that I have, so that I can make an informed decision. Whenever I bring my car in for service, they are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They are amazing! Because of the quality of their service, I will always take my cars to them! And should I ever need to buy another car, they will always be my first choice! Thank you guys! Sue T.

Out of state purchase

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We were a little nervous buying a car out of state, but we were very pleased with the car buying experience. First of all we really appreciated the dealership staying open past hours since we were 3 hours late due to a weather delay flying into Denver. The car was as good or better than the dealer described over the phone. We really appreciated the honest description of the car. Super great car. The deal we got on the car was well worth the hassle of buying out of state and driving it home. I would buy another out of state car from these guys again.

J & M Precision Automotive Review

by from Ft. Collins, CO |

Looked at a car there recently and there were several things which needed to be fixed but they agreed to fix them before the sale. The also quoted me $1000 over what they'd advertised on their website for the car. I informed them of the price online, and so they relented, but even with a warranty sticker on the car, they said they wouldn't give me the warranty for that price!!! It was very difficult to get a hold of the man who I dealt with and he seemed pretty unmotivated to sell the car. I kept going back and NOT buying the car due to the hesitation I felt over the entire experience. And finally walked away from the car and bought elsewhere. Had they been friendly and accommodating, and actually acted like they wanted to sell a good car at a good price and honored the warranty on the window, and actually known what the selling price was online...I probably would've bought the car.

Terrible

by from Denver, CO |

I've contacted this dealer 3 times and have not yet heard back. I've filled out the online form, and called twice. Not a word.

email contact

by from Hampton, Nebraksa |

To this point via email and viewing the dealer's business at cars.com I have been very pleased. Should I pursue further contact and purchase, I will indicate how that goes. I'm 375 miles away so it somewhat complicates the options for purchase.