Van Bortel Ford

71 Marsh Rd, East Rochester, NY 14445

New 888-205-2689
Used 866-334-5078
Service 888-805-3298

There's Nothing We Won't Do For You!

Absolutely the best!!

by from Pittsford, NY |

Definitely the best buying experience I have ever had. I never felt pressured by any of the staff. The dealership was spotless. The service I have recieved since buying has been above and beyond my expectations. Everyone is always so inviting...I forget that I'm getting an oil change. You wouldn't believe you are in a service area! My sister in law also bought from them, and has had the same wonderful experience. I cannot imagine anyone ever being disappointed, and I'm sure if they are, for any reason, the staff will take care of them immediately. Thank you all for turning an otherwise painful experience into such a pleassant one!

great service

by from fairport, new york |

We have been with Van Bortel for 10 years and remain because of the honesty and hardwork that they have displayed time and time again. We love van Bortel ford.

Great job

by from Webster, new york |

They completed my maintenance faster that I expected.

Happy Customer

by from Henrietta, NY |

I recently leased a 2016 Ford Escape. Working with Jake McClelland and the entire Van Bortel staff was most pleasurable. The showroom was beautiful and welcoming and everyone there was extremely professional in every sense of the word. Do yourself a favor and head right to Van Bortel for you next vehicle.....I promise you won't be disappointed !!!

Service Review

by from Fairport, NY |

Taurus SHO Staff did what was requested and suggested that I have the State inspection done as it would be due a day later and rotate the tires while in the shop. Good thinking on their part!

Great service team!

by from Henrietta, NY |

I came in for my NYS inspection. The staff got me right in, there was one suggestion made for keeping my car running at peak performance which I had not thought of over the past two years - changing my air filter, so that was taken care of. And as always the entire staff, from the people who worked with me to the guy I passed in the parking lot were genuinely friendly, had a smile on their face, and were sincerely looking to meet my needs for the visit.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Pittsford, NY |

Matt German was very helpful throughout the whole process. Brandon who is one of the finance managers worked a miracle. Very grateful to everyone for all of their help,

Wonderful Service, Extremely accommodating

by from Canandaigua, NY |

Everyone was extremely accommodating to us when purchasing our Flex! We came in and went through every single option that was available, and I never felt rushed or like I was inconveniencing them. All the numbers can confuse me, and they went through all the different prices and additions step by step multiple times, and they were so understanding. Even when the car came in, Christin Morse made time to squeeze us in to pick up the car, because she knew how excited we were to get it! Every step was carefully done and discussed and made simple. There was no pressure, to time constraints. It was an extremely pleasant experience from start to finish!

No pressure dealership!

by from Webster, NY |

I had called to speak w/a sales person and was connected w/Steve Miller. I expained what I was looking for and wanted to set up a time to come in and test drive the Ford Edge. I explained that I did not want to be car poor and I would not be put under any pressure in purchasing a car. When I met w/Steve he was great. He set me up to test drive the edge. Beautiful car. Loved it. Steve worked w/me on getting me a car that I would be comfortable w/my payments. In a whole everything and everyone I had to deal with did a great job. I will due future business w/VanBortel and I will recommend future business to Steve and VanBortel. I respect Kitty for creating a great business in a mans industry.

Great service

by from Pittsford, ny |

Very pleasant service persons. All done In a timely manner Waiting area also pleasant.

Van Bortel Ford responded to this review

September 3, 2015

Hi, Elizabeth! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Great Service

by from Fairport, NY |

I brought my Explorer to Quick Lane for its 5,000 mile check-up and was taken care of in a courteous and timely manner. While waiting for the service to be accomplished I observed numerous positive interactions between your service staff and customers presenting for urgent and routine service issues.

Van Bortel Ford responded to this review

September 3, 2015

We appreciate your response, Barbara! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.