Cole Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Mazda

New 866-528-6637
Used 866-479-5489
Service 866-255-2971

Everyday is a sale day.

Outstanding and Professional Team!

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

I had the best buying experience at the Cole dealership. There was no hassle, they were helpful, friendly and professional! Thank you Tyler Wise, the most pleasant Sales Representative ever! Go Cole Team!

August 5, 2014

LJK, Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your business and hope that we exceeded your expectations here at Cole.

drove 250 mi to find they sold my car

by from Kingsburg, California |

I made arrangements to purchase a 2004 Jaguar with a salesman whom told me it was reserved for my arrival which would be later that day since I lived close to 250 miles away. upon the trip because of traffic delay when i tried to contact dealer he did not answer either numbers i was given eventually i got a hold of someone from the actual dealership who informed me the seller took the afternoon off but to try to make it in by 6:30 or if we could not make it by then to come in the morning long story short by 5:30 they already were in the process of selling the said car and the only reason i found out was because a new dealer who called me wanting to be the one to sell me whatever car i was coming to buy mentioned halfway through the call that he was selling a jag to a man and his wife. when he realized it was my jag he was selling he said he would have management call me right back to clear things up. i sat at a rest stop for 30 minutes waiting until i called him back he answered then said he would put me on hold for 1 minute but actually transferred me to a coworker who told me he was busy selling the jag to a couple and couldnt talk at the moment.!!!!!!!! My husband and I payed $100 and a full tank to a friend to borrow their car to drive halfway across the state to get SCREWED!!!

February 18, 2015

I apologize for your recent experience with our Sales Department. It seems like there was a big miscommunication within our Sales Department that day. Our Sales Department had a reserved appointment time with you earlier in the day as you previously discussed. After your reserved appointment time had passed, the vehicle was being showed to another customer later that afternoon. This was before you called to let us know you were running late. I assure you that we do appreciate your time and business and I am sorry for your negative experience.

service dept.great, sales dept.not so much

by from Corrales, NM |

We were here on our vacation and had an issue with our truck... took it in on Mon. And had it back on Tues. The mechanic AJ was excellent very professional, as was everyone else in the service department right down to the cashier. So you think only three stars... why... well sales department needs a lot of work...specifically with the used car manager.... we were very interested in purchasing a 2014 Dodge RAM 2500 4x4 we made a respectable verbal offer to our sales person and before he could even respond the manager is out of his office screaming about not even entertaining our offer: which was only 800 less than the asking price and with tax would have been 3500 under asking price. In my opinion a respectable offer. There was no suggestion of a counter offer or anything, he walked away. And not to mention he left customers in his office to come out and run his mouth in the lobby area. I felt very bad for the salesman who just sat there putting up with guy busting up his opportunity to close a sale. Lets also keep in mind that this was a cash in hand offer after I just spent $1500.00 in the service department, the truck being repaired was originally purchased and serviced at this dealership including a rebuild on the tyranny all the way down to purchasing batteries from these people, and we have owed 5 previous Dodge/Chrysler cars/trucks. So sales is a zero star rating in my opinion and service is a 5 star.

August 13, 2014

Hello Angela, We appreciate the positive comments about the service department. In talking with the Salesperson that you spoke highly of in your review, he was in complete agreement with the Used Car Manager on your offer. We were not able to accept your offer due to the fact that you didn't want to pay California tax and license. We would certainly be able to sell you the vehicle at $38000 plus California tax and license. Thank you.

Great maintenance dept.

by from 93401 |

Have serviced my 2003 Diesel truck since new and it runs great.

August 6, 2014

Slodave, Thank you for your review. We truly value your business and hope to see you again for future service!

Went In For Oil Change

by from Oceano, CA |

Their vehicle inspection and diagnostics of my rough idle led to the suggestion for some major service. There was no pressure, just the news, since the cost of the repairs was rather high (but appropriate). Since I like my car, which I bought from them, I decided to take the car back and get the suggested repairs done.

August 6, 2014

Hello Hutch, Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to know that you received exceptional service here at Cole. Thank you for your business and we hope that you will visit us again for future service.

Great service

by from Atascadero |

Stuart was an awesome salesman. If it weren't for him I wouldn't be driving my new Jeep today. We'd been shopping for suv's and after looking at several dealer lots and talking with a few salesman we decided the Jeep would be the best fit for us. Stuart is very knowledgeable and made the whole experience easy and pleasant. I told him the things I was looking for and he made it happen. I cant say enough about the customer service from Cole Chrysler Dodge Jeep Auto store. Overall great experience.

August 6, 2014

JenRamey, Thank you for your recent review. We truly value your business and hope to see you again.

happily surprised...

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

I expected the purchase of a NEW truck to be painful but was happily surprised to meet a salesman that was patient with the million questions I had, reassuring when I was uncertain, and didn't pressure me when I needed plenty of time to make this huge decision. Thank You. It's important to show your interest in the customer, even if SHE is an older woman.

August 6, 2014

Terry, Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your business and hope that you love your new truck!