The Highline Car Connection

The Highline Car Connection

1833 Watertown Ave, Waterbury, CT 06708

New 888-248-0061
Used 877-276-0766

RATES AS LOW AS 1.99%!! OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!!! OVER 200 QUALITY USED CARS IN STOCK!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!

Excellent Service!!!

by from Waterbury, CT |

The salesman and entire team at the dealership worked with me to meet my needs and I am very overjoyed with my new suburu outback. They took there time trying to find me the right vehicle because I am having twins and need space, but wasn't looking for anything gigantic. The suburu outback is very spacious and is perfect for me and twins. The dealership overall has a huge selection of vehicles to pick from. The facility is very clean and everyone is so helpful. I would highly recommend buying a car from Highline Car Connection you won't be disappointed.

Very Pleased with my CAR I purchased here

by from Watertown, ct |

I purchased my Honda Civic from this dealership a month ago. I shopped around with other dealerships in the area looking for a low mileage Honda and I found it here. The had the best price and they were very professional. They were not pushy like the other dealerships that wanted to lock me into a car with higher mileage and more money. I love my car and I am very pleased with my overall experience.

VERY HAPPY!!!

by from Woodbury, CT |

Very Happy!!! I will recommend Highline to anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle. I went to so many dealers, and this wholesale place in naugatuck and saw so much junk. Highline Car Connection has really clean cars, and on top of that all there cars are already serviced. I bought a 2010 Subaru Legacy, and the car has a new timing belt, new brakes, and 4 new tires. All of there salesman work together there. Charlie and Evan both helped me out, and they were both great!

nothing but lies at HighLine Car connection.

by from New Britain, CT |

Nothing but lies at Highline. Pictures of the F150 I was interested in showed running boards and plow hardware. Advertised w/ 101k miles and running boards. $12995. Got there to find no plow hardware,no running boards and 118k miles. Price unchanged. I was 1st told it was bought at auction and always serviced at Ford by Pete. Later I was told by Mike it was on consignment and NOT bought at auction. I ran the VIN at ford and found it to have never been serviced at ford and had 3 outstanding major safety recalls on it. I was told in august it had been there for a month, but the pictures had no leaves on the trees..later admitted it had been there since winter. Given the varied stories I chose not to buy it. When I got my deposit back I personally witnessed them using photoshop to remove the dents and scratches from the truck for its new listing. Now the ad was correct but they raised the price to 13995. Too many lies, and editing the photos just isnt right. After I pointed out why I chose not to purchase it they got really nasty in emails about me wasting their time and playing games with them. Sorry, but they wasted my time with their lies, but im glad I was on to them or I would have been sorry later Im sure. I will never recommend them. My salesman was pete and the second story came from the owner Mike. While they did give me a fair offer on my trade in and made the appointment to have the truck serviced, they would not honor the original ad. Now they have threatened to sue me for defamation for posting my reviews and filing a complaint with the BBB.

So many models! Easy car buying expieriance!

by from Southburry, CT |

My son and I went to Highline Car Connection to find a car for him to drive back and forth to school. We have searched the area for about a month without any luck. A friend of mine had suggested high line so we went there to look around, not thinking we would find a car right away. They had a very large selection of cars to choose from in our price range. My son really wanted a Honda Civic and they had quite a few of them to choose from. The cars on their lot were very clean and they had five different colors and years to choose from so my son was having a hard time picking one until Peter came out to speak to us then he went through the options of the cars. Once he did that my son was ready to test drive the car, the car drove great, the price was right and we felt confident that this was the right choice so he drove off with the car that day!! We were very pleased with the no pressure approach and the friendly people that we had contact with at high line. We would highly recommend to our friends and family!

Best car buying evperience yet

by from Southbury CT |

THE TWO SALES PEOPLE HANDLING MY PURCHASE WERE HONEST AND GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL. EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH WAS AS PROMISED. THEY WERE BOTH FRIENDLY AND MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE BUYING PROCESS. I WOULD GLADLY RECOMMEND CHARLIE AND PETER AS WELL AS HIGHLINE CAR CONNECTION, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALITY CAR.

Easy Buy and great service!

by from Bristol, CT |

I didn't think walking into a dealership for the first time I would be wanting to buy a car right away, but when I heard Mike talking about the Mazda 3, I was sold! This dealership made car buying easy, and I got my car right away. I dealt with Mike and Lou, they explained the pros and cons of the two models that I was interested in rather than pushing me to the more expensive one. When I came down to pick up the car he helped me set it up, so all the features could be used right away. I like seeing sales people that know exactly what they are talking about!! The salesman are respectful, and they don't use those selling techniques that other dealerships use! I'm glad I took the trip to check this dealership out, I highly recommend the Highline Car Connection for a great reliable car for a good price!

great buy

by from waterbury, ct |

My car had broke down and I was in dire need of a vehicle. I looked online and saw this place highline car connection had great reviews so I decided to give it a try. after a few test drives I found what I wanted, an 04 dodge Dakota with 105 on the clock. this was my first car purchase so they financed me through their first time buyers program. I ended up with easy affordable payments at just under 150 a month! They even let me take It to my own mechanic who Inspected It and noted the new brakes, tires, struts, etc. I was a bit cautious with buying a truck with so many miles but after 6 months and 6000 miles later this baby is still going strong! when I'm ready for my next used car ill be sure to make this place my first choice. the process was easy, Peter was friendly, and my Dakota was perfectly detailed when i picked it up

Great sales staff

by from Watertown, CT |

Charlie was a great salesmen to deal with. I respected the honesty in my trade in value and bought a great truck at an awesome price. I had some requests and they met them without question. They didn't do too good of a job cleaning my new vehicle. And I was disappointed they didn't fill the tank but overall they were great

BEST DEALER EVER!

by from waterbury, ct |

I went to this dealer completely new to the car buying experience, when i pulled into the place i was able to look around freely, i was asked once if i needed any help and i told the man i was just looking around. I was left alone and not pressured, when i found the car i fell in love with i was able to test drive the car right away and since i wasn't familiar with the area they sent someone with me so i didn't get lost. i was able to take a nice long test drive and and really fall in love with how the car drove. they gave me a very reasonable offer on my trade in, a 98 Honda civic, and after a little bit of paperwork i found out i was approved for a loan with a very reasonable interest rate. i picked up my infinity g35x the next day, it went through a complete safety check, i got new brakes all around and new tires too! they even gave the car a full detail, it looked like a brand new car. if your looking to buy a used car this is the place to go!!!