The Highline Car Connection

The Highline Car Connection

1833 Watertown Ave, Waterbury, CT 06708

Used 877-276-0766

RATES AS LOW AS 1.99%!! OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!!! OVER 200 QUALITY USED CARS IN STOCK!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!

Doesn't back up the cars it sells!

by from Cheshire,ct |

I Bought a 12 yr. old convertible car from them for a fair price on a Saturday, picked up the car on Monday and on Tuesday the top stopped going up due to a blown piston. They said i bought it as is and since i bought the car at a good price that they would not pay for the repair even though i only had the car for 12 Hrs. Going to cost me $700 out of my pocket before i even put gas in the car for the first time. Bad way to treat a new customer, up to that point I thought they were great and would have bought from them again. But never would now I don't recommend buying from them or anyone else that doesn't stand by their vehicles.

Wrong dealer so bad

by from Canaan ct |

Im buy a Honda cívic in this place in pay 6000 usd pass 15 days the transmission is broke im call the dealership and the answer is the dealership not respond dont give me any waranty in all dealership give for the costumers 1 month minimun im never buy again in this dealership save your money dont buy any Car in this dealer im pay 1300 for fix the car

Proud owner of a new Subaru

by from Hartford,CT |

I bought a Subaru from here about 6 months ago and the place was fantastic. Everyone was really knowledgeable and professional and most importantly really straight forward. The salesman Charlie went over the cars history and were willing to negotiate price and I ended up getting a grand knocked off the price. The car itself hasn't had very many problems other than a replaced alternator and timing belt. I've been referring friends and family to this place ever since coming here.

Great experience

by from Mahopac, Ny |

Made the buying process super fast and easy, might buy another car from here in the future. This place is very friendly and even cleaned my car out before taking it out

Good location

by from new haven, ct |

Just bought a new pick up here and I've been more than satisfied. You can tell the employees like working there and they know their stuff. I was a bit taken aback by how low pressure the place was usually car dealerships are a bit more pushy. All in all it was a pretty fast and simple procedure and the trucks been running beautifully. Totally satisfied.

I got lucky finding this place!

by from waterbury, ct |

I needed a new truck and found an ad for a Ford F-350 for a grand less than everyone else. Apparently there was a mistake on their ad and the vehicle was marked as being a thousand dollars less than what it was supposed to be. Now most of the places that I have been to would normally apologize and try to sell me something older for cheaper but mike the owner just knocked the price down to match the ad. Everyone was really friendly and professional and I haven't had any problems with the truck at all. I'm so glad I found this place.

A painless experience

by from waterbury,ct |

I was a little hesitant coming here because the online feed back was sub-par to say the least but they had a Chevy Volt I wanted for about a grand less than anywhere else. I spoke with Lou about the car and their service advisor Dan and they seemed to know their stuff and didn't try to rush me or anything like that. They were upfront about all the work that had to have been done before hand and it's history (it had been in an accident) but it drove like a dream. I had my mechanic look at it right after driving off the lot and he said everything looked good so I figured I'd share my story because it didn't end up being like all those other horror stories people had.

Great place to go to if you have credit issues.

by from naugatuck, ct |

I bought a Honda Civic from here last month and was a little hesitant based on the reviews I kept reading about the place. Maybe I'm just lucky but my experience was the polar opposite from everyone else. Everyone I spoke with were courteous and knowledgeable. They didn't try to cheat me or sell me something less than promised and they even worked with me and my less than stellar credit. So far the car's been running fine and I would honestly recommend them to anyone I know.

Great customer service!

by from Newtown |

Had a great experience here! Evan helped us out a lot! i was looking for a used car that would be financed with a small deposit and low monthly payments. im very happy with the dedication evan had trying to get us a great deal, which he did! Happy with my car and the price i paid! I definittely have reccommended and do reccommend Highline Car Connectuon to those looking for cars!

Excellent Service!!!

by from Waterbury, CT |

The salesman and entire team at the dealership worked with me to meet my needs and I am very overjoyed with my new suburu outback. They took there time trying to find me the right vehicle because I am having twins and need space, but wasn't looking for anything gigantic. The suburu outback is very spacious and is perfect for me and twins. The dealership overall has a huge selection of vehicles to pick from. The facility is very clean and everyone is so helpful. I would highly recommend buying a car from Highline Car Connection you won't be disappointed.