Grand Forks Subaru Kia

(3.9) 7 Reviews

2400 Gateway Dr, Grand Forks, ND 58203

Great Dealership

by from Niagara, ND |

My wife and I have purchased 2 used and 1 new car from GF Subaru-Kia. All the staff there made our car buying experience very satisfying. I highly recommend this dealer if you are considering buying a new or used vehicle.

October 24, 2013

Hi Bill! Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our business. We look forward to helping you with your future car purchases!

Great service, friendly staff

by from Grand Forks, ND |

The friendly service. The personal treatment. We have dealt with Chad before. We have bought several cars from Grand Forks Kia. Each time we have had a great car buying experience.

Felt somewhat unwelcomed

by from Grand Forks, ND |

I am in for purchasing a SUV very shortly (within a week) and wanted to check out Kia Sorento. My family went to this Grand Forks Kia dealer shop this afternoon. There was no other customer, so the shop was pretty quite. There were 3 salespersons. Seconds after we got into the shop, we kind of felt,,, awkward and unwelcomed. There was no happy smiley face greeting us that you usually expect to see, right after you get into an auto dealer shop. Well, one salesperson came to us, but he didn't seem to be that eager to help us out. Maybe he thought we were not going to buy any. He didn't even bother to tell us his name, so I can't put his name here. We told him that we were interested in a Sorento with the 3rd row seats, so he went out to get one for us. Well, we waited for about 5 minutes standing in the lobby, but he seemed to have some trouble in locating the right car. We decided to just leave the shop even before trying out any vehicle. Well, we didn't feel like spending tens of thousands dollars here. I guess they didn't need my money anyway.

May 6, 2015

J, I am very sorry to read your review. I was the gentleman and sales manager that originally spoke with you and turned you over to Steve, one of our sales people. Steve went to get the Sorento that you wanted to drive, but when he came back, we could not find you. It did take a few minutes because the original vehicle was being driven by another customer. We are very sorry, it usually doesn't take 5 minutes to pull a car up for our customers to drive. In any event, you and your family did not feel comfortable here and for that I apologize on behalf of the Service Department as well as the Sales staff. I hope you and your family reconsider and give us another chance. We take customer service very serious and are almost always #1 in customer satisfaction scores with Kia and Subaru.

Highly recommend

by from Kensal,ND |

We just bought our second new vehicle from grand forks subaru kia and are very pleased with the service again. The car buying experience was EXCELLENT!!! I can't say enough how great it was working with Kevin,Keith, and Sally. They did an awesome job at getting us into our new 2013 Kia Sportage and we love it. We enjoying every time we come in from buying to service they all do a great job. I highly recommend stopping in and checking them out.

May 12, 2014

Thank-you to allowing us to do business with you over the years. Enjoy your new car!!!

Great car dealership

by from Niagara, ND |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from GF Subaru-Kia, 2 used and one new. The sales and service staff have always been great to my wife and I. I highly recommend them if you are thinking of purchasing a new or used vehicle.

!!!ATTN LADIES!!! Don't shop here without a man

by from Grand Forks, ND |

In the market for a used Subaru. I felt awkward and unwelcome as I had to ask someone for help. The 1st salesman I ASKED to help me seemed unwilling, if he was busy I wish he would have told me from the get go. He seemed uninterested as he listened to what I had to say and gave me one word answers. I had to ask him to show me cars as he started to do so- he pushed me off on another salesman. Working with salesman 2, I to start all over again and re explain my story. Once again, I had to ASK him to show me cars. I felt like I was pulling teeth. Both weren't talking to me, I was talking to them. Both didn't seem interested in what I had to say. I went to Litha, in the first 5 seconds I was greeted with a warm friendly smile. I worked with one salesman. In two sentences I told Shiv, the salesman at LItha, my story. He answered all of my questions before I could ask, showed me cars he thought I would like. I knew w/in the first 30 seconds I'd be purchasing my car from him. I left an 1 1/2 later with a Subaru I intended to get at Subaru Kia. Thank you Litha and Salesman Shiv, for your great customer service!!

July 19, 2013

Akaylea We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our store. We try to help customers in a timely manner. There are times when our sales managers will help our sales staff. We are not sure, in your instance, who assisted you originally but this is not how we like to do business. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We strive to make all customers feel welcomed and appreciated. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Kevin Hruska Internet Sales Manager GF Subaru Kia

Great Overall Service - Grand Forks Kia

by from Fisher, MN |

I had a wonderful experience at Grand Forks Kia. They made buying my first car so easy and painless. Everyone was so helpful and friendly with their smiling faces and positive attitudes. I felt comfortable and welcome the second I walked in. Kevin Hruska was great to work with. He explained everything so I could understand it and answered all the questions I had. He helped make buying my first car a fun and memorable experience.

September 20, 2012

It was a pleasure dealing with you! We strive to make buying a new car easy and enjoyable for our customers. I am very happy you like your car. It's looks very nice with the accessories you put on it! Enjoy your car!