Grand Forks Subaru Kia

Used 888-402-1667
Service 888-698-0417

Great Dealership

by from Niagara, ND |

My wife and I have purchased 2 used and 1 new car from GF Subaru-Kia. All the staff there made our car buying experience very satisfying. I highly recommend this dealer if you are considering buying a new or used vehicle.

October 24, 2013

Hi Bill! Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our business. We look forward to helping you with your future car purchases!

Highly recommend

by from Kensal,ND |

We just bought our second new vehicle from grand forks subaru kia and are very pleased with the service again. The car buying experience was EXCELLENT!!! I can't say enough how great it was working with Kevin,Keith, and Sally. They did an awesome job at getting us into our new 2013 Kia Sportage and we love it. We enjoying every time we come in from buying to service they all do a great job. I highly recommend stopping in and checking them out.

Great car dealership

by from Niagara, ND |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from GF Subaru-Kia, 2 used and one new. The sales and service staff have always been great to my wife and I. I highly recommend them if you are thinking of purchasing a new or used vehicle.

!!!ATTN LADIES!!! Don't shop here without a man

by from Grand Forks, ND |

In the market for a used Subaru. I felt awkward and unwelcome as I had to ask someone for help. The 1st salesman I ASKED to help me seemed unwilling, if he was busy I wish he would have told me from the get go. He seemed uninterested as he listened to what I had to say and gave me one word answers. I had to ask him to show me cars as he started to do so- he pushed me off on another salesman. Working with salesman 2, I to start all over again and re explain my story. Once again, I had to ASK him to show me cars. I felt like I was pulling teeth. Both weren't talking to me, I was talking to them. Both didn't seem interested in what I had to say. I went to Litha, in the first 5 seconds I was greeted with a warm friendly smile. I worked with one salesman. In two sentences I told Shiv, the salesman at LItha, my story. He answered all of my questions before I could ask, showed me cars he thought I would like. I knew w/in the first 30 seconds I'd be purchasing my car from him. I left an 1 1/2 later with a Subaru I intended to get at Subaru Kia. Thank you Litha and Salesman Shiv, for your great customer service!!

July 19, 2013

Akaylea We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our store. We try to help customers in a timely manner. There are times when our sales managers will help our sales staff. We are not sure, in your instance, who assisted you originally but this is not how we like to do business. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We strive to make all customers feel welcomed and appreciated. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Kevin Hruska Internet Sales Manager GF Subaru Kia

Great Overall Service - Grand Forks Kia

by from Fisher, MN |

I had a wonderful experience at Grand Forks Kia. They made buying my first car so easy and painless. Everyone was so helpful and friendly with their smiling faces and positive attitudes. I felt comfortable and welcome the second I walked in. Kevin Hruska was great to work with. He explained everything so I could understand it and answered all the questions I had. He helped make buying my first car a fun and memorable experience.

September 20, 2012

It was a pleasure dealing with you! We strive to make buying a new car easy and enjoyable for our customers. I am very happy you like your car. It's looks very nice with the accessories you put on it! Enjoy your car!