Southwest Kia at I20

Used 866-784-9042
Service 888-673-1293

Great palce buy a car

by from Garland texas |

I well go back I took my old buick in though they would not help they where a help for us. I well buy car carmaxx againg after been with south kia AAA+++++

Ms. P Burch

by from Lancaster, TX |

Southwest Kia has a great team working for them. My sales Rep, Salvador Mercado, worked diligently with the financial dept. to work a sale for me. I would recommend this business to any and everyone.

service

by from Dalles Texas |

I would recommend kia on I 20 and hampton good service and employees very polite and i found them to be very honest finally some one who tells the truth our agent was chris which we found to be very energenic and friendly as we talked with him we found him to be very good with customers although we where hoping for a lower payment but never the less we are happy and have already taken other people to purchase autos. mr&mrs.Leonard

GREAT FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE!

by from FT WORTH, TX |

This is my first brand new car i have ever purchased, and all i can say is that it was painless and hassel free. Salvador made the process so easy, i didnt feel pressure to agree to anythingi couldn't afford. they were never pushy in trying to get me into a new vehicle. i was given several options and ended up with a 2015 kia soul that i just love to drive! i picked up my car on a fridaynight and it was close to closing time and never felt like they were trying to rush me out. i got a clean car with a full tank of gas and am VERY happy with it.Thanks to Salvador and the entire dealership! wonderful experience.

Friendly service. Not offered best deals.

by from Dallas, TX |

Although the salesperson was very friendly, and although I have perfect credit, the deals that I was offered were not accommodating to my needs and I wasn't even able to choose the car that I wanted as the people at the dealership were not truthful about the availability of cars. They were trying to lead me to get a car that that I didn't want and were hiding the fact that they did have the one that I wanted. For example, they claimed that they didn't have any 2014 KIA Souls available when in fact they did, as it came out later when they realized that we weren't going to go with their offer. Finally, I offered a cash down payment of $ 2800 for a KIA Soul, that magically appeared, and they said that the absolute lowest they could get my monthly payment for a lease was $200. My daughter and I went to another KIA dealer in Irving and got a lower monthly payment ($184) on the same car (2014 KIA Soul) and same down payment. That's how Southwest KIA lost a client. By the way, I had purchased a KIA Rio 3 years ago from Southwest KIA. I would like to know if you are going to be true to your public statement of: "if I can't be the best KIA dealer in Dallas, I'm just going to give it to ya" Thanks for your attention to this. Ricardo and Sofia Weir

Thanks to Stan Bowie.

by from Dallad, Tx. |

Stan Bowie and all involved were great. Great customer service. Customers for life. Will recommend to all. Thank you!

Exceptional Service! Everyone eager to assist .

by from Dallas, Texas |

From the moment we entered the parking lot there was someone there to greet us and ask if they could help with anything, Our Salesman, Stan Bowie was the greatest! He immediately offered us refreshments and introduced us to his Manager. Our experienced could not have better. Everyone we came in contact with, from Salesman to Service Department are to be commended.

Great Job!!

by from Ft. Worth,TX |

This was my second Kia and Stan da man Bowie took care of me again. He really works hard to get you in the vehicle that you want. I'll be back!!

Repeat customer.

by from Desoto, Texas |

I have bought several cars from Southwest Kia and I like the dealership because the staff and technicians really care about service and the customer. I can not say how much I appreciate that the management and owner of the dealership go beyond just making a sale.

Great place, I've gotten two cars here

by from Dallas, TX |

This dealership is great. I went in for an oil change and came out with a new car for practically the same price as my current payments. April was great and made the process really easy!!!! I will frantic be telling my friends and family to visit them if they ate looking for a new car.

Review

by from Dallas, Texas 75216 |

If I had to recommend anyone to sale me a car, or my family members, it would be Mr. Stanley Bowie of Southwest Kia in Dallas.....He was polite, funny, and very accurate with all the information that I needed to know at that time of the sale.......He really does deserve a promotion......