Auto Brokers

636 West Iris Drive, Nashville, TN 37204

Used 866-984-2631

Great Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

We had an awesome experience at Auto Brokers. We found the car we wanted on Cars.com, went to the car lot, test drove it and purchased our Mercedes within 30 minutes. They gave us a great deal and were super to deal with. We will start with these guys the next time we need a vehicle.

Amazing place to by a car!!

by from Nashville |

This place is great! They are honest and will go the extra mile to make their customers happy. Peter sold me a Rogue and I love it! I'm usually skeptical when it comes to buying a car, but they are knowledgeable and they don't theow in all the dealer fees. I appreciate you guys!

Auto Brokers Nashville

by from Nashville, TN |

I will have to admit that buying a car is not on the top of my 'favorite sports' list. I buy cars out of necessity more than desire. Today I bought the 4th car that I've purchased from Auto Brokers Nashville. All of the things that I dislike about car buying can not be found here. Pressure...NOT! Dishonesty...NOT! Slick talking upgrade push...NOT! What I have found here is the uncommon attitude to match me with the vehicle that meets my needs at the price that also meets my budget, along with a great knowledge about the cars that they sell. Refreshing...!