Rosen Nissan Kia

Service 888-234-8302

WHERE YOU WILL SAVE A FIST FULL OF DOLLARS

Great Customer Service

by from Madison, WI |

I recently went to this dealership to enquire about certified pre-owned Nissan Altima, drove there from Madison. The people there were very friendly, and answered all my questions. In spite of having a busy day they were patient with us and behaved really well. Though I did not finally buy the car as I got a better deal locally, I would recommend this place to others, it is really worth looking at.

Rosen makes it easy!

by from Milwaukee |

Jeff Kaye was great to work with. He worked to get us where we wanted to with no hassles. Definitely recommend Rosen and will be back to buy again.

Another great used car buying experience

by from Monee, IL |

I read this in another review and they were right....Beni is fantastic, very laid back, not pushy and easy to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle. Being that we live over 100 miles away, Beni kept the communication lines open, listening to our wants, needs, and budget. Mary (in the finance department) was very organized, had the paperwork practically ready for us to just sign and drive. She was wonderful to work with, very knowledgable and made us feel as if we knew her for years. Very friendly atmosphere. Thank you Beni and Mary for making our car buying experience a pleasurable one!

2011 Titan

by from Racine, Wi |

Beni is fantastic, very laid back, not pushy and easy to deal with. I would recommend Him to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle. Abe is amazing, he helped put together a great deal and was a pleasure to work with. Felicia takes wonderful pictures :) the dealership is busy, yet everyone remains respectful, professional and fun. The entire process went smoothly and I would happily do it it again. Ben Lawler Lawler Contracting Services, LLC

Great used car buying experience

by from Mount Pleasant WI |

Nate, Abe & Abdul were great, bought my car in July and have been very happy with it, got a great deal on too! Went in to get my plates and talk to Jeff Rosen regarding my experience. He was very busy so I did not wait around, within 15 minutes he had taken the time to find out who I was and called me. How nice it that!

Awesome deal...

by from Milwaukee |

Kia has great value compared to similar cars on the market. And Rosen got the deal done quickly.

Great decision

by from West Allis, WI |

I went there with a couple of scenarios of what might happen in mind. I got the best case scenario. I really wanted my old car to last for a few more months, to save up a little more, but they made it work. I am confident in my choice of car because I researched it and am equally sure I went to the right dealership. thanks Nick and Keith

New car purchase

by from Franklin, WI |

Bought 2 cars withing 6 weeks. Fast friendly service.

New Car Purchase

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Nice, low pressure salesman. Pleasant transaction.

Used Car Purchase

by from Palatine, IL |

This dealership was amazing. The people were extremely nice and caring. I am glad I got my car from here, instead of Palatine, IL. It was a MUCH better deal!!

Fast and friendly

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

Rosen replied to me immediately when I posted an inquiry about a new Optima. I had several phone calls with their staff. I was very plased with their speed and dedication to help me find the car I wanted!