Hamby Automotive

Service 866-837-7081 Service 866-837-7081

Your Dealer For Life

Great long distance purchase

by from Fernandina Beach, FL |

I give Hamby a perfect "5." Have never before bought a car sight-unseen, but they inspired such confidence that I did so. They had a hard to find item, an almost new Yukon SLT with captain's chairs and 4wd. There were sufficient pics on the web site and it looked absolutely new. We had granddaughters for the week and it would have been very inconvenient for me to travel the 300 miles to Georgia to do the deal. Hamby promised to deliver the car to me in Florida and would just take it back if I was not satisfied. Michael Norton was my salesman and was very experienced, straightforward and honest. He inspired confidence and worked effectively with me to negotiate a mutually acceptable deal. I recommend Michael and Hamby without reservation. All in all, absolutely nothing to complain about and my opinion of Hamby is that they are a first class organization.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for your business and great review! You excellent communication skills made this transaction simple and easy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. Boris Kostovetsky General Manager

Awesome on Price, Service, and Dealership!

by from Hawkinsville, Georgia |

My husband and I have been pricing, researching, and test driving different vehicles for about a year. We found the one we fully agreed upon at Hamby Automotive in Perry, Georgia. Now the biggest challenge was about to begin, but WAIT!!! There was no challenge, because we were blessed to be dealing with Hamby! From our wonderful salesman, Mr. Willie, to an incredibly knowledgeable and helpful Mr. Boris, we KNOW we received a great price and perfect trade allowance. Hamby Automotive made our dream of getting the perfect 2014 Buick Enclave for us come true, and we can't thank them enough for making this buying experience a very, very pleasant one. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!

September 27, 2014

We really appreciated your business and a great review. You and your husband are straight forward and knowlegable customers-you did your home work and came to the dealership well prepared and ready to do business.It was a true pleasure dealing with you. Thank you very much. Boris Kostovetsky General Manager

Best Service

by from Hawkinsville Ga |

My husband and I recently visited the lot to test drive a Traverse, I would be trading in my Traverse to get a newer model. We were approached in the parking lot and able to test drive the SUV. Once we returned to the lot my husband and I decided we would not be purchasing the newer SUV due to a few things we were not pleased with on the new one. The sales man talked with his manager and informed us he would be able to make us happy by fixing the items that were not acceptable. I was already preapproved from the bank, but the guy in the financial department promised us he could get our rate down at least 3 points. He did exactly what he promised! They fixed everything that was wrong with the car! Our experience at Hamby in Perry was by far the best and will use them for any other purchases!!! I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS DEALERSHIP!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YALL!!

March 8, 2014

Thank you for the great review appreciated your business and looking forward to assisting you with any future automotive needs.

Most Honest Car Salesman I've Dealt With.

by from Byron, GA |

I had been looking for a truck for a few months and every time I found a good deal anywhere, I would go to the dealer and they would have "just sold" the truck I wanted to see. I saw a good deal on a truck in the paper for Hamby Chevrolet, so I looked at it online to find out some more about it. At the bottom of the write up it said to contact Jeff Frazier, so the next day I called him about the truck and he said they still had it. The whole way there I was saying to myself, "Here we go again, they are going to have just sold when I get there and I'm going to leave another car dealer mad." When I got there, Jeff was very nice and had already pulled the truck for me and had it ready for me to look at and test drive. I had a few questions for him and he knew some of them, but what I liked the most was the ones he didn't know because he didn't make an answer up he told me that he wasn't sure and he would find out for me. To me, that was the best quality of this experience I have been lied to many times at car dealers and it is very frustrating. We sat down and talked numbers and everyone i dealt with was very nice and pleasant to deal with. Overall, it was a very easy and pleasant buying experience. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to go and check out Hamby Chevrolet and talk to Jeff Frazier.

December 15, 2013

Thank you for the great review. Hamby Automotive Network greatly appreciates your business and we are looking forward to providing you with excellent services in the future. Customers like you making our job pleasant and rewarding. Please feel free to contact us any time with any questions or concerns. Boris Kostovetsky General Manager

Perry Georgia to Estero Florida

by from Estero Florida |

Was looking for a new or pre owned Ats, came across the right one at the right dealership. Called on a Saturday talked to Borris, he gave me his best price called back on Monday to get a purchase order to send to my credit union, car was funded next day and delivered 2 days later. Hamby did not play games like the other dealers and took very good care of me even though I was 500 miles away. Thank you Borris!!! Your lost Auto Nation West Palm Beach who sales man took my info to look for a car for me but never called back.

October 4, 2013

Mr.Marsala Thank you for your business and positive feedback. You are a great communicator,which made this transaction so smooth,and it was our pleasure to deliver 2013 Cadillac ATS to you. Boris Kostovetsky General Manager

Excellent value on purchase. Salesmen very honest

by from CONYERS, GA. |

It was worth the drive from Conyers to Perry. The vehicle I purchased was accurately portrayed in its advertising. Management and sales were very personable and professional.

March 25, 2013

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to post such a kind review of our dealership and employees who assisted you during your visit. It is extremely valuable to our business to receive such positive feedback from our guest. Your willingness to share this information on Cars.com will allow others to see our overall commitment to delivering outstanding customer services to each and every visitor to our facility, and we thank you so very much! Sincerely, Boris Kostovetsky General Manager

great used car purchase

by from Forsyth, GA |

we looked all over for a used cruze. Hamby had the best price and customer service. They are willing to go that extra mile to help you buy a car. Would recommend to anyone.

March 19, 2013

Thank you for your business and for the great review! Spread the good word about Hamby Automotive-we need more customers like you! Boris Kostovetsky Hamby Automotive Network inc.

used car purchase

by from Cordele Ga |

While looking for a used Buick Enclave on the internet found one at Hamby Automotive in Perry,Ga, which is about 40 miles from home. went to look at the car and was promptly greeted by a very pleasant young man with a big smile. After driving the car we were introduced to the sales manager who drove our trade in. I wasnt thrilled about the first offer so we didnt buy that day, The following work day I was called by Jay the salesman for an offer from me. Negotiating the final price was a good experience. We were then transfered to the finance director who worked very hard to satisfy our needs. Everyone we met there was friendly and professional.Great buying experience, will definetly use them again. Thanks guys. You rock!! P.S. Love the car!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Albany, GA |

Great, knowledgeable sales and closing staff. Had my financing in place and was definitely driving home in a new Avalanche that day. Hamby was the fourth dealer visited and was willing to take the extra steps to make the deal. Kudos to Willie, Boris, and Bruce! (But still waiting for that bottle of Imperial to arrive at my door.)

Jimmy Marett

by from Macon GA |

Each time I visit to buy from Hamby, I am treated professionally. I have purchased six vehicles from them over the past six years and feel like each deal was to my benefit (I'm sure it was theirs too). Anyway, they make you feel like they care about you as a person and a customer too. The few times I have needed service, the repairs were done quickly, one time there was a two day wait for parts, but they gave me a car to drive over the weekend so it was all good. I recommend them for sales or service or just a visit.