Diamond Jim's Motorcars

Used 888-261-9579

"CADILLAC OF USED CAR DEALERS" SINCE 1978

Great place!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I went in looking for a used car with the best gas mileage that would fit in my budget. As a naive, stereotype-fulfilling female, I was hesitant to even go to a dealer. However, Andrew was able to show me exactly what I was looking for without trying to sell me things I didn't want! They were very respectful and helpful, and Andrew never gave off a car salesman vibe. The guys there were straight forward and got me a great deal on a Chevy Malibu. I will definitely be returning!

Felt Like Family!

by from milwaukee WI |

I purchased a 2003 Ford F250 From here. The sales person was very friendly and not pushy. The truck was flawless and the financing was simple as they are very knowledgeable. I have never had such a great experience buying a vehicle in my life! I will be recommending all my friends and family to go to them for there vehicle needs. I as well will not be shopping anywhere else but them for a vehicle. Im even buying my wife's new vehicle from there next month!!!

great customer service!!!!!!

by from Milwaukee,wi |

I purchased my 2008 Cadillac STS from here. From the first phone call that I made to inquire about the vehicle to when I decided to purchase the vehicle it was nothing but great service.My salesman was very understanding and patient with all of my questions about financing to repairs and let me test drive many cars before I decided on the STS.at no point did I feel pressure to buy vehicle. During the buying process they took the time to explain and answer all questions that I had. very friendly staff!!! I would recommend Diamond Jims to all of my friends and family looking to buy a used car or truck!!

Seamless, good deal!

by from Kenosha wi |

Bought my 2008 blackcherry STS there last week, enjoyed my experience and will be recommending them to all my friends and loved ones! It was the best price on the nicest car, I looked 200 mew out! They treated me like a princess and the car is all they promised and more!

customer service sucks

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My fiancÚ called the place Monday (Labor day) more than 10 times that day. Yes, they were open. Their website even said so. They opened at 8am. WE called at 8am. Nobody picked up the phone. I finally called one last time, and a man picked up the phone. I gave the phone to my fiancÚ and the guy on the phone told us to apply a credit loan application online and they will call tomorrow (which was Tuesday)about the car. So my fiancÚ called on Tuesday at 10am. The guy on the phone told my fiancÚ to call back later at 5:30pm to talk to the Credit Manager. I called at 5:40pm, and the guy on phone said to call a bit later, because he wasn't in work yet. So I called at 7pm. The guy on the phone said to call the next day (Wednesday) at 10am when the credit manager will be in. I said "But you told us to call a little bit later. Was the credit manager not suppose to work today?" The guy on the phone said "He had personal issues at home." On Wednesday my fiancÚ decided not to call them, but to go there instead. So we went there, and the car we wanted wasn't even there anymore! My fiancÚ asked the man who worked there what happened to the car we was looking for, and the man said they sold it already. My fiancÚ and I got really mad. If they sold it already why didn't tell us or call us that the car was bought already? We apply for the credit loan online on Monday, when the car wasn't bought already. If they would've called us on Tuesday, like how they was suppose to then we would've bought the car already.

Not worth the drive

by from West Bend WI |

Went specifically to look at 2 vehicles. One had spare parts laying on the interior, and 2 flat tires. Second was parked in on the over crowded lot. Both cars have way more damage than listed on the site. The sales person would not even pretend to entertain a buy price that was anything less than what was posted. Waste of time.

Poor Customer Relations

by from Hartford , Wisconsin |

Called 2 times waited 2 days for a return call , I missed his return call so I called back the salesman, I talked to him for about a minute and it seamed like he was in a big hurry , when I started to talking to him a customer must have pulled into the lot because he cut me off and said he would get back to me , as of today (and it's been 2 weeks) I still haven't heard from him. I ended up buying a car from a another person someplace else . Poor service to a person that wanted a new car, Would not buy from them if this is the way they treat customers surprised if they stay in business long.

never steping foot there again

by from milwaukee |

My friend and I got there to look at 3 cars. We are both 20 years old and he treated us like we were kids. Needless to say my friend went and bought a different car later that week. He could have helped. It he told us tat the cars were too expensive to show us and walked away after making us wait outside for 30 minutes.

June 26, 2014

I apologize that the customer got this perception of us, and would hate to feel that way myself. I do remember the circumstance and the customer leaving because of not agreeing on price. We try to have the best prices and service available to our guests.

Sketchy Watch Out

by from Waukesha WI |

Test drove a beautiful 2007 Grand Prix, drove smoothly. The 2nd day I came in to finish the paperwork as I drove off the airbag light came on, called them up and told them about it and they said it is sold as is. Throughout the ride home the transmission started to buck, GM is know for that problem with those transmission, they through in a warranty for the engine and transmission without my consent like they anticipated this to happen. Can't complain too much about that as I will get a 0 millage transmission out of the deal, nonetheless watch out and bring the a mechanic when buying a car from this place. I am somewhat mechanically inclined so I can roll with this punches but if you're not I wouldn't recommend them.

June 26, 2014

We offered to help the customer solve his problem and he rejected our help. We never turn our back on a customer and can only offer our assistance. Help is here if you need it!!

Home Town People

by from West Allis, WI |

If you are looking for FREE coffee or LATTE this is NOT your dealer. These guys are down to earth people, nothing fancy about what they do. I bought a 2006 Honda Civic Coupe late summer 2013 and I will go back to them. I knew what I was buying and the few things they promised me they delivered. They have good pricing but make sure you know what u want.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and look forward to dealing with you in the future!!

Fantastic Dealer! Helped me get my dream car!

by from Greenfield, WI |

I had been looking for a Cadillac CTS-V for a long time, and I found the perfect one at Diamond Jim's. Their sales staff was very easy going and didn't put me under any sort of pressure, unlike my experience at other dealerships along S. 27th Street. I am very glad they were able to get me financed at a great interest rate, since this was the first major loan I have gotten. The car was spotless, and just as they described. The finance manager, Tony, and the sales staff worked very hard and I was able to get my loan and complete all of the paperwork that same day. The general manager, Harold, was able to help me out a few months after my purchase by getting me a great deal on a new set of summer tires! I felt like I was part of the Diamond Jim family by how nicely they have treated me over the past few months. I guess it's one of those things that you can only find at a small family-owned dealership like this one. I have recommended all of my family and friends to go to Diamond Jim's when it comes time for their next used car purchase. Overall, I had a great experience. If anyone is looking for a dealer that doesn't put any pressure on you, gives you plenty of options, and is very courteous, then this is the place to come to.