Low Country VW

1001 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464

New 888-533-2006
Used 888-532-0130
Service 888-534-8393

$5,000 on select 2014 Volkswagen's. Call us for details.

A good deal times 2

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

My wife and I recently bought two new cars from Low Country Volkswagen. I was looking for something that could carry some cargo was not a suv and got good gas mileage. The Jetta Sportwagen was the answer. The only question I had was whether to get the gas engine or the diesel. I knew the diesel got good gas mileage but I was worried that maintenance costs would cancel that out. Our Sales Consultant Mike Brown and Service Manager Kent Smith a list of scheduled maintenance visits, for both so I could compare costs for both over 100,000 miles. With this info and several test drives I chose the diesel. So far I am extremely pleased with this car. While we were there my wife decided to trade in her 2009 Beetle for the 2014 version. The 2014 is quite a bit different than the '09. It has more features and is several levels of sophistication higher in comfort and style. Our only quibble is the wheels that came with her 1.8L turbo. They are a throwback to the slotted wheels of the 1960's and come with a two piece hubcap arrangement that just doesn't go with the car, in our opinion. Aside from that my wife loves her new VW. Our experience with LCVW was a positive one. We feel we were treated more than fairly by all the members of the staff. Our Sales Consultant Mike Brown was especially helpful. Not only is he knowledgeable about VWs, he was very patient with our many questions. Mike even called us the day after we picked up our cars to make sure everything was alright. My wife has been dealing with the LCVW service department since 2009 and has always had good experiences. We would not hesitate to recommend LCVW to anyone looking to buy a new or used Volkswagen.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Bonneau, SC |

I have been having my Wife's Jetta serviced here for about 2 years and have always had great service! James always does an exceptional job explaining everything and helping out in any way he can! Waiting area is very comfy!

Good deal times 2

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

My wife and I just bought 2 new cars at LCVW. I wanted something that could carry some cargo, wasn't an suv and got good gas mileage. The Jetta Sportwagen was the answer. The only question I had was whether to go with a gas engine or a diesel. I knew the diesel got good gas mileage but I was concerned that maintenance costs would cancel out the savings. Our sales consultant Mike Brown and service manager Kent Smith compiled a list of scheduled maintenance visits including costs for both versions of the Jetta. Between that info and several test drives, I chose the diesel. So far I am extremely pleased with the car. While we were there, My wife decided to trade in her 2009 Beetle on the 2014 model. LCVW General Sales Manager Phil Yeager gave us a deal on the trade in that was a good bit above Kelly Blue Book. The new Beetle is quite different from the 2009. It has more features and is a couple of levels higher in sophistication than the older version. Our only quibble is the wheels that came with her 1.8L turbo. They are a throwback to VW wheels from the 60's and they have a 2 piece hubcap arrangement that just doesn't go with the style of the car, in our opinion. Aside from that my wife loves her new VW. Our whole experience with LCVW was a positive one. We felt we were treated more than fairly by all the staff that we dealt with. Our sales consultant Mike Brown was not only very knowledgeable he was extremely patient in answering our many questions. Mike even called us the day after we picked up our cars to make sure everything was alright. My wife has been dealing with the LCVW service department since 2009 and has always had good experiences with them. We would recommend LCVW to anyone looking to buy a new or used Volkswagen.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Georgetown SC |

The service was very great, and the employees were very nice and helpful!

Great Service Department!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I absolutely adore the men in the service department. They are always very trustworthy and honest with their feedback re: repairs needed immediately and down the road. I will be a repeat customer as long as I am in the area. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone I know!

AMAZING SERVICE! AMAZING DEALER!

by from Dorchester, South Carolina |

Low Country Volkswagen is THE PREMIER dealer to do business with. From the first time we stepped in their showroom 8 years ago and 5 cars later, we're still HUGE FANS! Today I went in service and was greeted with HAPPY BIRTHDAY by Kent and James. Then While I was sitting in the waiting area I was given flowers and a Happy Birthday Balloon. WHERE ELSE would this happen. The lady sitting in the waiting room observing all this almost started to cry. ME TOO! Also when I went to get in my car after service I told my husband, that's not our car! It had been washed and was spotless and yes they even put the shiny stuff on my tires. I couldn't believe tires could look like that! They are WONDERFUL even after 8 years of doing business. When you have an appointment for service you get an email the day before and a call too. They make sure you don't forget your appointment and are always so cheerful. Today I called back to the dealer to discuss purchasing a second Volkswagen and when I told Kelly who I was she wished me a happy birthday! WHAT the whole dealership knew it was my birthday. WOW! Made me feel so special! IF you're looking for a dealer that will become your car buying family Low Country Volkswagen is ALWAYS on TOP in my book. Stop in and check out service before you buy and see the happy, happy folks there and then move into the showroom. You will be amazed. I used to hate buying cars but even though I'm a woman I've never been talked down to or given the hard sell. They give you all the information you need to make an educated decision and then they put you in your new car and wave as you leave with a huge smile on your face.

Lowcountry VW a great place to buy your next car!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I went to test drive a hybrid VW and ended up buying a car. I was greeted by salesman Carroll Brocato, Jr. He was very helpful in showing us every model that we wanted to look at. We test drove 4 cars. Always very professional he would escort us inside and retrieve the keys to the next vehicle we wanted to drive. He was very patient with us. And in the end, with no pressure, we chose a great used car off the show room floor.

Always a great experience

by from Charleston, SC |

I'm on my second VW and have always received wonderful service, especially at Lowcountry VW. The scheduling, drop off, communication during labor, and pick up are all painless. The free shuttle has gotten me to work without hassle after a drop off and Mr. Elijah is such a sweet guy.

Truly Pleasant Experience, As Always

by from Charleston, SC |

Every time I visit this dealership they are pleasant, helpful, fast, friendly and considerate. They are informative about repairs and suggested maintenance but never pushy or overbearing. The waiting area is clean, quiet, has internet and is comfortable to stay in if they are doing a quick repair on your vehicle. The staff is always kind and they seem to truly care about their jobs. It's refreshing to see people in the customer service industry who are 1. smiling and 2. actually interested in serving the customer! I highly recommend coming here if you have any repairs or needs from a VW dealer. They go above and beyond each time.

20,000 mile check up

by from Charleston, SC |

The staff was helpful and friendly and, for the first time in my life dealing with a dealer/auto shop, finished everything in less time than they said it would take.

Great customer service and quality repairs

by from Charleston |

I have been treated very well by LCVW and feel very comfortable taking my car there for service. I trust their people and am totally happy with the quality of their customer service and repairs. My next car will be a VW and I will buy it from LCVW.