VW of Rome

New 866-901-9567
Used 866-901-9571
Service 866-698-6204

Your VW Low Price Leader

Amazing place. Friendly, fast and always good work

by from Rome, NY |

I alway get good service at VW of Rome. Everyone there is friendly and very courteous. The service department is the best. No matter how big or small the problem is they get you in and out quick. I can even get a ride to and from work if I choose to leave my car there. I will never bring my car anywhere else. I only buy my cars from VW of Rome (for the past 10+years now). Thank you everyone at VW OF ROME you are AWESOME.

April 6, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience Jen! We always strive to make sure that our customers get the best experience possible, and we are pleased to see that you have been provided the services you need. Thank you for the kind words.

Great Experience

by from Croghan, NY |

The experience we had at this car dealer was great. We were able to leave with the car we wanted for a great price. The salesman was very informative, without the common experience of aggressive sale tactics. Fernando even stayed after hours to demonstrate the workings of the vehicle. It may be another few years before we purchase another vehicle, but if we ever look for another VW, they will be our first choice.

Great Experience

by from Croghan, NY |

This place is absolutely the Best!!!

by from Farmington, NY |

Bought a MK7 GTI from VW of Rome this week. This is by far the best dealership I have ever dealt with. From the sales manager to sales people and including the general manager they work hard to keep the customer served. I traveled from Rochester, NY, over a hundred miles in each direction to do my deal there rather than pay a steeper price locally. If was definitely worth the time and effort. I will be a returning customer. It's a great dealership!

June 28, 2014

We are glad you had a great experience with us Jon! We are happy we were able to meet all of your needs and we enjoyed seeing you. Enjoy your new GTI!

Beautiful car, excellent price

by from Central, NY |

We had been told by several parties that Rome VW had an excellent reputation so we went there for our first new card purchase in over 25 years. There was a temporary glitch in the sale process which was frustrating but in the end, the deal went through. Our salesman Jay was very personable, efficient and I believe he actually went and picked up our car at another dealership. The car is beautiful, it is everything I hoped it would be and the team went above and beyond, as I understand it, to make this sale happen. Thank you Rome Volkswagen for doing the right thing, we will be sending several more buyers who are ready to buy Jettas within the next month or so.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure that any issue is worked out. I am happy hear that the glitch was resolved correctly. We are glad to hear the you are enjoying your new car!

Awesome staff! Very knowledgeable and friendly.

by from Utica, NY |

I had a problem with my car jumping which I thought was the brakes hanging up. They got me right in..found out it was a problem with the valve body where when it shifted down it would slam into gear. They set me up with a loaner car and had my car fixed while I was at work. Awesome staff, very friendly and made sure my car was in safe working order.

December 31, 2013

Hello Melissa, We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with us, and we appreciate the kind words! Anytime you have an issue, we will always be ready to help.

Outstanding service. AGAIN!!

by from New Hartford, NY |

I just returned home from VW of Rome and once again had an extremely positive experience. I have nothing but great things to say about both sales and service! My wife had a concern about her vehicle and the service department took care of everything with no notice of our arrival!!! Stellar performance! This is the second time this dealer has gone above and beyond what would be resonably expected, and we will absolutely be life customers with these folks. Great job VW of Rome and thank you!

June 6, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback Shawn, and we are happy you had another great experience with us! I will make sure the folks in our Service Department see this. Have a great day, and we look forward to seeing you again! -Jack Langefeld, VW of Rome, Internet Manager.

Relaxing, and comfortable experience!

by from Rome, NY |

I was always one of those nervous people who thought people at dealerships were just out to get your money. Not these guys. The car buying experience here was unexpectedly awesome. The two salesman who assisted me were very friendly, and they both were willing to help me with all the questions I had. They were also very patient, because I was indecisive for quite a while. When we finally sat down to talk numbers, they tried every way to figure out how to save me money. It was a very calm, and relaxing environment, and I never felt rushed, and felt like they were very honest. Rome VW has completely changed my perception on how car dealers are. I will always go to them now.

Great experience!

by from Oriskany, NY |

It has never been so easy for me to find and buy a car! I didn't have the "typical" hard sell from them. They let the cars sell themselves. Everyone there is very helpful and I will go back again when I am ready to trade.

4th VW, 2nd with this dealership.

by from New Hartford |

I can't say enough positive things about this dealership and it's staff. My wife and I have had very positive experiences with buying, trading and service our last two cars here. They performed much better than any dealership we have used including our previous two VW dealerships. As soon as I have the cash saved up, I WILL be buying my 5th VW from VW of Rome. Great Team to work with!

Always happy

by from Rome, NY |

I have dealt with Rome Volkswagen for years for both new and used vehicles. I can not say enough about the quality of their products as well as the helpfulness and knowledge of their service department. Not only am I always greeted with a smile and addressed by my name, they always go above and beyond to make sure that I am comfortable while I wait for service. Sometimes I am unable to wait for service to be performed and they always make sure that I have a ride to my place of employment. Over the course of all the years that I've done business there, a few times there have been things that have gone wrong after the warranty period is up. The service manager has always gone to bat for me with either the manufacturer or the warranty company, and has been able to get them to cover at least some, if not all of the repair. I have always been treated with respect by every employee there, regardless of the fact that I am a woman. I had a specific criteria that I wanted for my most recently purchased used vehicle. Rome Volkswagen didn't have this particular vehicle on their lot, but they contacted many other dealerships until they found exactly what I was looking for. I recommend them very highly!