Terry Volkswagen Subaru

19134 Forest Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502

New 866-833-6521
Used 877-837-7832
Service 866-363-8089

Home of the Deal of the Day!

Excessive extra costs

by from Lynchburg |

I went to Terry Subaru/Volkswagen to look at some trade-ins that I saw online. The salesman, Opie, was on time, courteous and upfront about the condition of the three cars that I looked at. I decided to purchase two of the cars for my family. That is when they wanted me to pay 489.00 EACH for processing fees on cars that were priced less than 2500.00. Then, they ripped off valid inspection stickers to try and get repair fees. However, no mechanic was there, so the cars were sent to Midas. I was told over an hour later that each car needed 350.00 repairs (700.00 total). Some of the items listed did NOT need replacing. I took the cars, as is, to another mechanic. Both passed with repairs costing half what the dealer quoted.

Loyal Terry Subaru Customer

by from Danville, VA |

I have been a loyal Terry Subaru customer for many, many years. It is a great dealership with an emphasis on customer service and satisfaction. I always purchase my vehicles from Nelson Harvey who is very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about all of the Subaru vehicles. He takes as much time as is needed to answer any questions that I have about a new vehicle and to accompany me on a test drive. Vinay Machhi and Buddy Davis in the service department also are very friendly and professional. They greet me with a smile, always listen to my concerns, and answer any questions that I have about my vehicles. I live seventy miles from the dealership, but I always return there when I am ready to purchase a new vehicle. If you are looking for a topnotch dealership, go to Terry Subaru to purchase your next vehicle!

Buying Review

by from Bedford VA |

Reasonably Good buying expierience! Sales Rep Jorge A. Rodriguez was professional and polite! Mark has a good thing going here at TERRY!

Great dealership!

by from Lynchburg, VA |

Terry Subaru was a great choice for buying my first Subaru!! Terrell Salmon took care of me and was very helpful. The dealership handled the trade-in and sale very professionally and the whole process was very easy. They answered all of my questions and have followed up since. I will recommend Terry Subaru to my friends and family.

2013 gti

by from lynchburg va |

nice car, nice price, nice place. Jorge Rodriguez was a great help.

High Customer Service Standards and Knowledge

by from Vinton, Virginia |

I went with my husband to many VW and Honda dealers looking for a new car or used car, we stopped by Terry Volkswagen in Lynchburg, the friendly salesmen Jorge greeting us and offered a test drive with the New Beetle, a dream car. The salesmen (Jorge), with his extensive knowledge and professionalism he gave to us the best price and multiple options. All negotiation were smooth, quick and pleasant, he make our day! Now we have a New Beetle Convertible! If you have in mind to buy a Volkswagen please, visit Terry Volkswagen and ask for Jorge Rodriguez?the best salesmen in Virginia!

Great Service

by from Roanoke, VA. |

Steve is who helped me with the purchase of my car. I love, love, love my new 2014 Legacy. It includes majority of the options I wanted; the two it doesn't have I can live without. I love my back up camera and sun/moon roof ... I love my pearl white car, love the beige interior, love how smooth it rides... just love it. I enjoyed my experience with this dealership and I would refer this dealership to a friend/family member. I love Subaru's; they are great cars and safe. I am a mother of 2 so safety is what is first on my list when it comes to owning a car.

Loyal customer to VW

by from Lynchburg, VA |

My salesman, Jorge Rodriguez, was very nice and attentive to my requests. He displayed very honest knowledge about the vehicle I chose. However, when it came to deciding the financial arrangements. the sales manager did not do a good job at explaining my options. Overall, I do like the dealership and the service that all the people have done for me in the past.

Great service from the Internet Sales Group

by from Riner, Va |

Definitely worth the drive to visit Terry Subaru. Steve was an excellent salesman, very friendly and respectful. I went with my two red headed children and the process was quick enough that they were not bored or restless. Test drive went well and we bought it. Their pricing is excellent when compared to KBB or local dealers. The pictures online were representative of the vehicle. They gave me a good price for my trade in. Negotiations were painless, and they were pleasant during the entire process. In my hurry to leave I left all of my documents on their desk, and they mailed them to me. Excellent dealership, quality vehicles, good pricing, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Great Service, Patient and Helpful Sales Personel

by from Lynchburg, VA |

Jorge Rodriguez was very helpful as were the rest of the Terry Volkswagon sales personel. They were very patient with us as we were making decisions, and we feel that they gave us the best deal possible. Rick, the finance consultant, was extremely kind and helpful as well.