Terry Volkswagen Subaru

19134 Forest Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502

New 866-833-6521 New866-833-6521
Used 877-837-7832 Used877-837-7832
Service 866-363-8089 Service 866-363-8089

Home of the Deal of the Day!

Another Satisfied Customer

by from Roanoke, VA |

I assisted my son with buying a new Subaru BRZ recently. I was very impressed with the ease of this purchase. Randy Enloe made the experience fun for my son as they had a good time going over the car with all of it's bells and whistles. I would highly recommend Randy as he went out of his way to find the car my son wanted at another dealership and made the deal happen. Thanks Randy for a job well done!

November 25, 2015

Happy Mom Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We take great pride in the service we provide our customers, and Randy is a valuable part of the team. Please keep us in mind for any future needs. Thanks again

no hi pressure sales

by from Lynchburg, Va |

I visited the Terry showroom a couple of times before deciding on which vehicle I was interested in buying. There was no hi-pressure to buy when I was just looking. When I decided to buy the Forester, Vernon was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and not a pushy sales person. When I returned the next day, Vernon was on his day off and Chris stepped up and also took time to again go over thing about the process of buying. Vern on & Chris both worked together to make this one of the easiest purchase of a new vehicle that I have ever experienced.

May 22, 2016

Bob Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your buying experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru, and Vernon & Chris. Vernon and Chris are vital parts of our team, and takes great pride with a customer's needs and exemplifies the commitment to customer service as our dealership takes great pride in. Thank you again, and please let us know anything we can do to assist you in the future

Excellent buying process

by from Lynchburg, VA |

Making the decision to trade in and buy a new car can be daunting, but Chris Woods put me at ease from the very beginning! He listened to what options and add-ons I wanted and diligently searched for the Forester that was "just right" for me. Chris was key in making this an EXCELLENT buying experience. Thank you, Chris!

May 22, 2016

Jill Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your buying experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru, and Chris Woods. Chris is a vital part of our team, and takes great pride with a customer's needs and exemplifies the commitment to customer service as our dealership takes great pride in. Thank you again, and please let us know anything we can do to assist you in the future.

Great Customer Service

by from Lynchburg, VA |

The Terry Subaru Service Department is exceedingly competent, reliable and professional. Vinay Machhi is to be commended for his kind, courteous, and professional manner in which he has assisted me through the years with car repairs and ongoing maintenance. Thank you, Vinay!

May 22, 2016

Jill Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experiences with our service department at Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We pride in all aspects of our dealership from the sales to service,all clients are important to our business, and we so appreciate you putting the word out about your experience. Again, thank you for taking the time, and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Kudos to your Service Department

by from Forest, VA |

I am very impressed with the awesome customer service I receive every time I need to take my Volkswagen Fahrenheit in for maintenance or repairs. My husband and I purchased a yellow Fahrenheit from Terry Volkswagen in 2008 and it still runs like new! I am extremely happy with my purchasing experience, and the service I have received over the years. I would never take my car anywhere else!!

December 6, 2015

Lynn Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experiences with our service department at Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We pride in all aspects of our dealership from the sales to service,all clients are important to our business, and we so appreciate you putting the word out about your experience. Again, thank you for taking the time, and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Internet shopping used cars

by from Lynchburg, VA. |

Prompt, curtious, and professional via e-mail, as I requested.

November 25, 2015

Debbie Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We take great pride in the service we provide our customers. Please keep us in mind for any future needs. Thanks again

Excellent service

by from Roanoke VA |

Contacted, test drove, and purchased a used Volkswagen Routan all in one evening. I was a new customer and the sales rep Randy made us feel like we had been buying from there for years. He was very knowledgable of the vehicle, and clearly answered all questions we had about car/purchase options. The price was fair and financing quick and easy. I would highly recommend buying from Terry VW Subaru.

November 25, 2015

Minivandad Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We take great pride in the service we provide our customers, and Randy is a valuable part of the team. Please keep us in mind for any future needs. Thanks again

Quick Service!

by from Lyncburg VA |

Stopped in yesterday to get a few unexpected repairs done, I was in & out in such a short time! got me right back on the road in no time! Always taken care of at the service department by knowledgeable advisors & accommodating staff!!!

October 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about you experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We strive to make sure you are always informed about all aspects of your maintenance, please keep us in mind for any future needs you may have. Thank you again

Fantastic customer service!

by from Forest, VA |

My husband and I own several VW Jettas and have taken them to Terry to be worked on as well as purchasing parts from the dealership. Peter in the Parts department is wonderful! He has always been very helpful and has awesome customer service. We recently were in the market for a new vehicle and had been looking at Subaru. I couldn't decide if I wanted a Forester or an Outback. Peter, who is not a salesman, took the time to show me two different vehicles and helped me compare the options. While this wasn't his job, he was patient and very helpful. He then arranged for me to have a test drive of the Outback. Once I drove the Outback, I fell in love! Peter then took me to Nelson to help me find a vehicle. We had an Outback within a week. I love my new Subaru! I have never had such fabulous customer service! I know we will definitely be Terry customers for many years.

October 9, 2015

Peggy Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about you experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We strive to make sure you are always informed about all aspects of your maintenance, please keep us in mind for any future needs you may have, and enjoy your new Subaru Thank you again

Best Service Department / Sales Staff

by from Forest, VA |

Due to superior service and sales staff from Terry VW, I currently own 2 Volkswagen?s and wouldn?t consider any other dealership for my needs. Being a female, I rely on Service Manager Buddy Davis to take care of my service needs. Whatever he says is needed, I don?t question. When my daughter wanted to test drive a vehicle on their lot, I called Buddy for guidance with salesperson to send her to. Rodney Williams was waiting for her with vehicle she was inquiring about parked out front and the entire Terry staff made her feel very much at ease and took excellent care of helping her make the decision to purchase. While talking with Rodney, I also took notice of a beautiful white Passat parked out front and within 2 days, I purchased my 2nd VW. When friends or family members mention purchasing new vehicle, I make the suggestion to visit Terry before making their final decision / purchase. The entire staff makes you feel like family and no matter what your question is, they have the answers. I?m truly a 100% satisfied Terry Volkswagen customer.

October 9, 2015

Donna Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about you experience with Terry Volkswagen Subaru. We really appreciate your continued loyalty to our dealership and take great pride in exceeding expectations, please keep us in mind for any future needs you may have. Thank you again