Lithia Volkswagen of Medford

801 N. Riverside, Medford, OR 97501

New 866-419-0371
Used 866-349-9465
Service 888-483-0450

Your Adventure starts here at Lithia Volkswagen of Medford.

1 of 1 review

Lithia Volkswagen made it so easy to buy a car!!

by from Medford, Oregon |

I recently purchased my 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan from Lithia and the entire process was so easy and fast. They got me exactly what I wanted, Certified the car for me, and got me on my way in no time at all. Greg and Curtis made the entire process stress free for me and got me in and out. Normally in the past when I have bought cars, it would take the dealership half a day to get it done, but not at Lithia Volkswagen, they made it enjoyable to buy a car!!! I shopped around for my SUV and compared the VW to other brands like Toyota, Honda and Ford. The VW was so much fun to drive it was not even close. And with the incredible customer service I got, I will definitely go back again when I am ready to trade in my wife's car. They even introduced me to the Service and Parts departments so I would know where to go when my car needed an oil change or any other services. Mckenzie was so nice to us and gave me her card so I would be able to call her directly if I needed anything. I can't wait to see their new store when they get moved in, that place is going to be great!! Keep up the great work Lithia VW, I will be telling all my friends at the golf course what a great place and wonderful staff you have there. Thanks for restoring my faith in Lithia after terrible experiences at a couple of the other stores.

(1-1 of 1 review)