Automax

3301 E Central Texas Expy, Killeen, TX 76543

New 866-975-2871 New 866-975-2871
Used 877-636-1929 Used 877-636-1929
Service 866-955-9522 Service 866-955-9522

Stop in today to take advantage of our $50 Million Inventory Reduction Event!!!

Ordered online easier than ordering a pizza.

by from Austin, TX |

Ordered my vehicle online and it was ready for pickup as promised. Washed, paperwork waiting on my signature, and a tank full of gas. Thank you AUTOMAX for making our experience a pleasant one!

Automax responded to this review

February 5, 2016

We thank you from traveling from Austin to purchase at our store! I am happy to hear that you are pleased with how your experience went. Thank you again -Internet Manager

Great dealership & very helpful service.

by from Temple, TX |

Easiest process for buying a clean, low mileage that I have experienced. Very friendly salesperson, even came in on day off to complete the sale. Thank you, Anna Secrest, you're the best!! 5 stars all the way! Susan S. Temple, TX.

Automax Hyundai\Cherylann

by from Harker Heights, Texas |

Took my Suzuki in to get looked at, was having some issues with it. While waiting, decided to look around to pass the time. Had the pleasure of meeting Cherylann and struck up a conversation about a little bit of everything. Didn't plan on buying a new car, but told her if they could make the numbers work, I'd do it. After running numbers and going back and forth, she got me the 2016 Hyundai Elantra I wanted. She even stayed late, pushing back plans she had with her family. It's that kind of dedication, professionalism, and commitment that makes her the best salesperson I've ever dealt with. I have and will continue to send friends and family her way, when looking to purchase a new\used vehicle.

Great service

by from Killeen Tx |

Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Matthew Gallher and his team over at Automax Ford my family and I didn't even look at getting new car until you worked the numbers before we were even at your building for our appointment. I would recommend anyone to come into automax and allow Matt and his team to help you get into the vehicle for you. Matthew Gallaher Automax Ford Killeen Tx 254-290-2964

good service and friendly associates

by from Killen, Tx |

I was in a bit of a pickle with a previous vehicle I had. Went to Automax and got friendly and great service from salesman Howard Dunn (254) 466-8087. Even the gm took time to greet my family

Automax Hyundai

by from Killeen TX |

Traded in my Altima for a 2015 Altima. Cherylann was my sales rep and she really knew her stuff. By far the prettiest sales lady I've ever met. She was helpful with everything even setting my insurance. Clean facility and very friendly staff. Best car buying experience ever. Highly recommend.

Great Service, Awesome experience

by from Killeen, TX |

Had a wonderful experience at Automax Ford. Very welcoming customer service and was never pressured into buying any automobile I didnt want. If you get the chance to stop by one of the best dealships in my opinion, you need to talk to Howard Dunn. He is very informative when it comes to the inventory and works with your budget perfectly. The patience and professionalism Howard offered was phenominal, he will not steer you in the wrong direction and will work his absolute best to make your experience worth while. For anyone who doesnt know, unsure, or is a first time buyer like myself, give Howard a call (254)-466-8087, dont be reluctant and get into a car that you want! Thanks Howard!

Satisfied customer

by from Killeen tx |

Very satisfied. Salesman Marcus Hudson was very knowledgeable and informative. Pleased with overall experience.

New F150 from Jon, Lambert and Tim

by from Killeen, TX |

Got a screaming deal on a new a F150 Platinum, no dealer in Austin, Waco, San Antonio could beat! As a matter of fact beat Covert Ford by thousands and its was a truck on Converts lot they dealer traded for. Unfortunately next day the truck had a hiccup. However the sales team at Automax (Jon, Lambert, Tim) kicked in, found an exact match at a dealer in Houston. They worked the dealer trade and dispatched a driver to go get it few days later driving a brand new F150.

Horrible Experience

by from Lawton, Ok |

***I do not recommend this dealer to anyone, and buyer beware on used vehicles at the site.*** * Dealer did not honor agreement. * worked with Derek Chase to schedule an appointment to view a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee VIN: 1J8HR68298C218040 on a weekend. * Drove 305 miles to view the vehicle, dealership refused to show the vehicle upon arrival * Received a call 30 minutes prior to the appointment informing me that the vehicle was in the "detail shop" and would not be "detailed" until the following Monday. * Pushed the appointment to the afternoon, dealership still refused to show the vehicle claiming it was not "detailed" * Showed up at dealership was kept from talking to Derek or his sales manager by a third-party, who is the only honest individual I spoke to. * Have not received a response from either Derek Chase or the sales manager Tim who I have attempted to contact and left messages ***I do not recommend this dealer to anyone, and buyer beware on used vehicles at the site. Their detail shop appears to be more of a collision repair shop.***

Automax responded to this review

March 18, 2016

Zach, I left a comment on your post yesterday. If you could please contact me I would love to work together to fix the issue at hand. -Cat