Maple Hill Auto Group

Service 888-551-6441

Driven by Trust and Integrity

Close call

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

We recently shopped for a new vehicle, comparing only 2 cars, one being the Subaru Outback. We actually drove both vehicles about 5 times, having an incredibly difficult time deciding which to buy. Though we didn't buy the Outback, we were incredibly impressed with Brian at Maple Hill Auto Group. He always met us with a smile, took the time to answer our questions, and never made us feel like we were taking too long to decide. We wouldn't again hesitate to shop at Maple Hill. It just furthered our good impression of Subaru in general. We love the dog advertisements!!

Delighted Customer

by from Downriver, Michigan |

Located a 2015 Genesis on the dealer's webpage and called to see if the car was available. Spoke to sales professional Phil Lawrence who was very professional and informative. Even though I had a discounted pricing certificate through my employer, my own credit and no trade-in, I could not have been treated better. I live more than 2 hours from the dealer and the entire transaction was completed in a day. They even threw in carpeted floor mats! They spent as much time with me as needed...never felt rushed or pressured. Their motto in trust and integrity, and it shows.

Delighted Customer

by from Downriver, Michigan |

Poor Service

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Service department needs some work. Took two weeks to fix my 2 year old Hyundai. Has to call the factory to figure it out. They told me they loan out cars and after one week they finally gave me one. They blamed me on why my car broke. I was driving and the car and it just quit. They said I didn't know how to drive a stick shift when I had a Dodge Neon stick for 5 years and never had the clutch go out.