Evans Motorworks - BMW of Dayton, Volvo of Dayton, Evans Volkswagen

Service 888-460-9535 Service 888-460-9535

A Dealer FOR The People

Best Customer Service in the Area

by from Madison, WI |

It took over a year to decide on buying a second car and I was well cared for by Jim and the staff from the moment I walked in the door. They helped with any questions I had and made sure I was educated throughout the entire selection and purchase process. I felt secure in purchasing a used car with no manufacturer's warranty through Evans. I already had great experiences with the BMW service department in the past and now the sales department hasn't let me down, either. They kept all their promises and made me an extremely satisfied customer. Whether buying new, certified or used, I would highly recommend BMW of Dayton (specifically Jim Hilt) for the next car purchase. Thanks to everyone for the experience.

Outstanding customer service. .

by from Vandalia |

Outstanding service , Nick hay was a amazing salesman , new his facts , proper English , easy to understand , sit me up real good with a 2016 jetta worked it out to help me get the best service I could have , overall could not be any happier !!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Incredibly poor service

by from Dayton Ohio |

Have purchased 4 Volvos. Customer service good but service poor! Last 2 oil changes over 2 hours wait time. They should be at least as good Walmart.

Bad First Impression, Salesperson made Difference

by from Dayton, Oh |

When I was first looking at the x3 that I ended up purchasing, I did not have anyone come out to help me. I was in the lot for about 10 minutes thinking someone would come out to help. I ventured in to the BMW side of the dealership to find someone and again, not a single person looked up from their desks to offer assistance. I had to actually call attention to myself to get someone to speak to me, and when they did they were very rude. They didn't bother to ask how they could help me, they just told me that this building was the new car building, then told me that I needed to go to the other building and that was all they wanted to say to me. I was very discouraged by that unwelcome gesture. However, I was really interested in the X3, so I ventured in to the other building and Tyler Thompson was the first person to actually acknowledge me, and he was very welcoming to me. He offered me a test drive and he allowed me to drive a little farther to let me get a good feel for the vehicle. He was extremely friendly, easy going, and had a great personality. The overall buying process was a breeze and not stressful at all; Tyler really made me feel like my business was wanted. He is definitely someone that I would feel comfortable coming back to in the future. If it weren't for him, I would not have bought a vehicle there.

A dealer you can trust

by from Sidney, OH |

The car I was first searching for sold before I could get to it, but Tyler Thompson helped me find something else. When I told him that the next car I wanted was a little out of my price range he worked with me to get the payments down to something I could afford. He was so thorough in showing me the car and in the buying process that I barely had to ask any questions. The only negative was that there was a typo on the title and I had to wait an extra two days to get the car. That wasn't Tyler's fault though and he apologized and kept me updated on what was going on. Overall, it was a positive experience and I would buy from this dealer again in the future.

Thank you!!

by from Fairborn, Ohio |

Just bought a car from Tyler! Great job, very easy going and down to earth. Great dealership to shop at!

Great experience

by from Dayton, OH |

We bought a used car here for my daughter (her first car) and the overall experience was great. We looked at the car a few days prior, but went to several other dealers and looked at similar cars just to make sure we were getting the best deal. Sebastian was very patient with us and there was no pressure. I liked that he wasn't a pushy salesman and was very pleasant to work with. We carried on a nice conversation with Sebastian and Brendin (also very pleasant) while the paperwork was being processed. The process was very efficient and we were done in less than 90 minutes. When we initially took the car out for the first test drive, there was some noise that my husband thought might be an exhaust leak. We mentioned it to them and they had it fixed the next day as well as a couple things we hadn't noticed. There is a risk with any used car, but I feel confident that this will be a good first car for my daughter because the service team really seemed to take pride in their work.

EVANS is a DON'T!!!!

by from Oakwood, Ohio |

We purchased our Volvo from Evans and traded in a Saab, for the second time we know of, someone was in our driveway tonight (Jan2016) backed up to our Volvo ready to repo the "Saab" we traded in to Evans. This is the second time in 4 months that they have been stopped prior to taking the WRONG car. I called Evans after the first incident and they were not helpful AT ALL. Thank goodness for the police and their help. We have been told that if these repo men do take OUR car, we could be hard pressed to EVER find it. We have even called our lender for help and the lender requested we keep the car at the end of the drive, blocked by other cars. How many months must we endure this? We purchase our Volvo in January 2013, it is January 2016, the repo man came to our house in the fall. Tonight my husband was lucky enough to be returning from walking the dogs and saw stop the men as they were in our driveway ready to take our car. Mr. Evans thanks for the recored birthday call we just got on Monday thanking us for our business and offering us service in 2016...NO Thanks and forget it. WE WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN FROM YOU OR COME TO YOU FOR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET IT YOU FAILED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great staff

by from Springfield, OH |

Mike Wilcox was extremely helpful during the process of purchasing our certified pre-owned BMW. We had been looking for some time for a certified preowned vehicle that met all our needs. Mike was a great sounding board and was able to show us a vehicle that was the perfect match for my husband and me! Thanks, Mike, Kevin, and Jim for making us feel like part of your family!

Great Car, Good Price

by from Villa Hills, KY |

I purchased a great used car at a good price. Our salesman, Mike Wilcox, was upfront about the entire process. It was my first purchasing experience, and he was very helpful. The finance manager (Kevin) that took care of the paperwork and sale was also very transparent and helpful, and honest. My vehicle was sparkling clean and had a full tank of gas when I picked it up. It drives like a new car and I don't think I could tell the difference.