Evans Motorworks - BMW of Dayton, Volvo of Dayton, Evans Volkswagen

Service 888-460-9535

A Dealer FOR The People

very pleased

by from Middleport, Oh |

I found the car I wanted online, and got in contact through email then over the phone. The sevice was fantastic, and when I got to the dealership I found the same great service. Everyone was very nice, professional, knowledgable, and more than willing to help me in any way they could.

by from Dayton, OH |

I have been having trouble with my vehicle, and I thought about trading it. I came into Evans Motorworks. I was approached my Theo Dorion, he was very polite and helpful. The process was quick and simple. I was very impressed with Mr Evans whom iv'e met and his dealership. The next car I trade in will be at Evans Motorworks.

amazing service and sales we experienced

by from Dayton oh |

On 7/10/15 my husband and myself went to have my bwm serviced for repair.. while the car was being looked at we had a sales rep by the name of Robert ElSwick he showed us cars and was so very helpful with all the questions we had... this was the best experience I have had in purchasing a car... I have told everyone I know that if they want a new or used car that Evans motorworks is the place to go as everyone there was very helpful in everything we ask... our sales rep was absolutely amazing. I will never shop anywhere other than Evans Motorworks for any vehicle my husband and I decide to get both of our vehicles will only be serviced by Evans motorworks... my husband and I left the dealer ship last night with a 2013 Chevy cruise lt this is the car of my choice and again our sales rep Robert ElSwick was absolutely amazing... Thank you to all of you at Evans Motorworks.. A very happy devoted Customer Nina and Henry

Ask for Robert Elswick

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Hello if your in need of a vehicle Evans MotorWorks is the right place to buy a used or new car. The salesman are helpful and will get you a car the same day.Robert Elswick was my salesman he helped me get into a 2014 Chrysler 200. I love my 200 Thanks Robert.Robert Elswick will let you pick the car you want and help you strive for that car you want. He will find you a decent car just Ask for Robert Elswick. He also let you test drive and explain how the car works lights, gauges. And they offer water and beverages for the Customers.

Excellent experience. Ask for Robert Elswick.

by from Dayton,Ohio |

I am very pleased with my experience at Evans. My salesman, Robert Elswick, was very easy to speak with and very forthcoming with information regarding the vehicle I was interested in. If your in the market, be sure to talk with Mr. Elswick.

Great salesman Robert Elswick

by from Miami Township, Ohio |

I was very pleased with Evans Motorworks everyone was very friendly especially my salesman Robert Elswick, he was very patient and I was very satisfied with his service.

Great Buying Experience--See Jordan!

by from Dayton, OH |

I recommend Evans Motorworks because the process is actually enjoyable! My salesman was Jordan and he was very friendly and patient--there was no pressure to buy. He could answer all of my questions and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. The vehicle was the absolute right choice and I couldn't be happier with it.

Excellent service friendly envoronment

by from Dayton, Oh |

I recently purchased a new vehicle through Evans Motorworks and couldn't be happier with the service I received. A salesman by the name of Jordan Seals helped me pick out the right vehicle and made the whole process very easy. I recommend anyone looking to buy a new car, to talk to Jordan.

Robert was Great!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Our salesman was fantastic. He helped us greatly in the process!!

Simply the best buying experience

by from Beavercreek |

I brought my 2001Bug with 230K miles in for service. Josh in the service department provided excellent service. The cost was less than at a non-dealer and I was even given a free loaner car. When I had to bring the Bug in for another problem and the cost of repairs was more than I'd paid for it (used), I decided to find a "new" used car. Josh introduced me to Jordan Seal in the used car department. Jordan was personable and helpful. He was able to get me financed despite the fact that I am a full time grad student with a limited income. I felt I was just as valued a customer as one buying an expensive new luxury car. My only disappointment was that they don't service Nissan so I won't be able to continue working with Evan's Motorworks. When I am ready to buy a new car, I'll be back!!

Got new jetta

by from Huber Heights, OH |

I bought a new Jetta from Evans Motorworks. The dealer was Mike Wilcox. He was very friendly and helpful. And patient, as I was very apprehensive about buying a new car at this particular time. But he made it as easy as could be, and even got in the car with me before I left and explained all the settings to me, which no one did the last time I purchased a car. He was awesome. In fact, if he hadn't been, Id have probably left, since i was nervous about the whole thing anyway. I got a good deal, and felt like i made a friend in the process.