Evans Motorworks - BMW of Dayton, Volvo of Dayton, Evans Volkswagen

Service 888-460-9535

A Dealer FOR The People

very pleased

by from Middleport, Oh |

I found the car I wanted online, and got in contact through email then over the phone. The sevice was fantastic, and when I got to the dealership I found the same great service. Everyone was very nice, professional, knowledgable, and more than willing to help me in any way they could.

My first new car experience

by from Columbus, OH |

Casey was my contact through this whole experience via emails. He was informative, professional, and easy to work with throughout this process . And even afterwards, he was always willing to answer questions. Would recommend.

Very Satisfied Repeat Customer

by from Dayton, OH |

Over the last five years, I have purchased one Volvo and three BMWs from Jim Hilt. It is always great doing business with him. Jim is always a phone call away to answer any of my auto questions, and his follow up over these years is phenomenal. And Dustin in the service department is awesome! The employees are very professional and courteous about my time and how my wife and I are treated. Of course I will continue coming back.

New X3

by from Dayton, Ohio |

My wife and I recently bought a BMW X3 from Evans Motorworks. The whole experience was nice with very little pressure. I believe that we got a fair price and excellent service from the moment we walked in the door. Christian helped us find the right car and was very easy to work with. We love our new BMW!!

Excellent experience

by from Dayton, OH |

I recently purchased my first BMW (535i X drive) and was fortunate to work with Casey Mousa. He was very informed (positives and negatives) about the vehicles he was selling. I found that refreshing. At other dealerships I visited, I knew more about the vehicle than the sales executive. Casey was willing to work with me on a great deal. At no time did I feel pressured to buy the vehicle or other add-ons. Once the vehicle was sold, he had great follow-up and making sure I was informed when the vehicle would be ready. Excellent job and good experience.

perfect car buying experience!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

Bought a from BMW of Dayton recently. Christian was our sales person and was wonderful to work with. He really knew his product and helped us find the perfect car. Thank you Evans Motorworks!!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Dayto, Ohio |

Bought a new BMW from Evans Motorworks. I had a great experience there! The staff was friendly. My sales person was Christian and he did a great job helping me fin the right car. I

Evans Motorworks

by from Vandalia, Oh |

My name is Thomas, I bought a 2008 Ford King Ranch from Theo Dorion on Saturday. He answered all my questions, we talked about what I wanted, he had a truck on the lot that I liked, and we negotiated the price that day. With his help I was able to drive the truck that day.

Evans Motorworks

by from Vandalia, Ohio |

Fast and Friendly!

by from Sauk Rapids, MN |

I highly recommend Evans Motorworks to anyone looking to buy a new or pre-owned vehicle. Theo Dorion was the salesman I dealt with and he made buying a car easy and simple.Thank you Evans motorworks!

Happy with overall experience!

by from Sauk Rapids, MN |