Hatfield Volkswagen

1495 Automall Drive, Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-293-4582
Used 888-293-4581
Service 888-379-4620

Experience the best pricing at Hatfield Volkswagen, Central Ohio's #1 volume sales leader for 3 years running!

Hatfield VW (Clayton Hill)

by from columbus, ohio |

I purchased a used Audi from Clayton Hill at Hatfield Volkswagen about a month ago. Clayton wasn't excellent salesman and was sure to answer all of my questions and suit all of my needs. I would definitely return to Hatfield when in the market for a vehicle again. The facilities are excellent,there is a huge selection of vehicles to choose from, and Clayton Hill is the salesman to talk to!

January 15, 2015

Thank you very much for letting us know about your experience here at Hatfield Volkswagen. We are thrilled to have you apart of our family and couldn't be happier that you chose our dealership! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Buying the car - great experience

by from Columbus, OH |

I purchased my first new car recently (after my 30-year old Jetta was totaled) and was not sure what to expect. In 45 years of driving I had only bought and driven used cars. However, the sales people at Hatfield, particularly Seth, made it a delightful experience. My salesperson listened to me when I told him what I wanted, answered all of my questions, never rushed me, and did not try to sell me what I did not want.

Great Post-Sale Service

by from Columbus, OH |

I bought a new VW Golf from Hatfield and am very pleased with it. An unusual issue came up after the sale regarding my trade-in. Two days after I traded it in, I found out that a friend's car had been destroyed. Our trade-in was perfect for him, and I arranged with the dealer to buy it back for what they had in it. This was extremely helpful for my friend, and very much appreciated. I also bought an Outback from the Hatfield Group, and have been very pleased with that experience.

BEWARE! SERVICE IS TERRIBLE

by from Orient, OH |

Had I gone with their "expert" mechanic recommendations, I would be $5,000+ in repairs that would not have fixed the problem. Because I questioned for weeks what they said they thought "might" be the problem and pushed for more definitive answers, they finally found a frayed wire as the culprit. Still ended up paying $457 for a wire and a car wash. Kind of like getting a hip replacement for an ingrown toenail. Their policy appears to be starting with the most expensive approach. Columbus Ohio folks beware of Hatfield VW!

April 29, 2015

Marcy, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We pride ourselves on being upfront and transparent with all costs associated with a service or repair. Due to the uncommon issue you had with your vehicle we contacted Volkswagen Technical Assistance who suggested the more expensive repair. After that recommendation we found the faulty wire.We hope this does not keep you away from our service center in the future and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

Best Car Buying Experience!

by from Burlington, Vermont |

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Hatfield Volkswagen last month. Matt Mockbee and Clayton Hill were friendly, they promptly answered all of our questions, and were a pleasure to work with. We love our new Golf TDI, and with their help, we are confident it's the right fit for us. Hatfield VW topped the charts with superior customer service! Thank you all for enjoyable experience!

great service, friendly staff

by from columbus, oh |

Everything about my experience here was great. The people are super friendly and knowledgeable. There was never any pressure to buy.

Great Experience

by from Kalamazoo Mi |

We recently purchased a 2013 Ford Escape and felt the process was quite smooth. Our salesman was Jim Hedges, who was very helpful. The entire sales team seemed genuinely interested and friendly

Seth Holbert

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Seth was very helpful and extremely friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Staff is Excellent and great inventory.

by from hilliard, OH |

I recently purchased a pre owned Volkswagen off of Anthony Filio. The entire staff was very helpful the entire time through the purchase. It took a few days to find the right car for me, but we stumbled on the perfect VW and I am extremely happy with my new VW!

Seth Holbert

by from Upper Arlington, Ohio |

Seth was very personable and friendly. He has knowledge of the mechanics of the vehicles he sells. He was a pleasure to deal with.

February 19, 2015

Hatfield VW (Anthony Filio)

by from Galloway, Ohio |

My dad and I bought a used 2014 Chrysler 200 from Anthony Filio. He was an excellent salesman to deal with and he did and outstanding job. When we come back for another car, he will be the one we go to!