Hatfield Volkswagen

1495 Automall Drive, Columbus, OH 43228

New 888-293-4582 New888-293-4582
Used 888-293-4581 Used888-293-4581
Service 888-379-4620 Service 888-379-4620

Experience the best pricing at Hatfield Volkswagen, Central Ohio's #1 volume sales leader for 3 years running!

Hatfield VW (Clayton Hill)

by from columbus, ohio |

I purchased a used Audi from Clayton Hill at Hatfield Volkswagen about a month ago. Clayton wasn't excellent salesman and was sure to answer all of my questions and suit all of my needs. I would definitely return to Hatfield when in the market for a vehicle again. The facilities are excellent,there is a huge selection of vehicles to choose from, and Clayton Hill is the salesman to talk to!

Hatfield Volkswagen responded to this review

January 18, 2015

Thank you very much for letting us know about your experience here at Hatfield Volkswagen. We are thrilled to have you apart of our family and couldn't be happier that you chose our dealership! If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know!

customer care

by from Columbus, Oh |

Everyone treated me with dignity and respect. Jeremy made sure all my needs were met and was great at walking through the process. Ihas worked the previous night and wasnt as excited on the outside as I was on the inside. He knew that and his energy helped me even though I was tired. He even delivered a cup of cpffee and some granola bars. A great bunch there.

16 vw golf!

by from columbus, oh |

Walked in last night. Walked out with a 15 golf. I didn't have the greatest of credit. jeromy and Jimmy were great, and found me the best deal given my situation!!! amazing cat! great people! already recommended hatfield VW to people.

First new car purchase, sales experience A+

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Emailed Hatfield early last week to set up a test drive. Said I was interested in driving a 2016 Jetta S manual and a 2015 Jetta SE manual if possible. Anthony Filio promptly replied to my email and we set up a time for Saturday. To my pleasant surprise, when I arrived Anthony had the cars I was looking for ready to go (except the SE was automatic because that was all that was available used) which tells me he actually fully read my email, much appreciated. I was so keen on the 2016 S after I drove it that they let me take it for a few hours so I could see how it drove on my normal routes. In order to keep what I feel was the insanely cheap price (thank you dieselgate) I would have to finance the vehicle even though I had planned on a full payment transaction. Anthony explained the particulars and I felt totally comfortable with the agreement. At point did I hear anything from Anthony that was less than honest. He didn't try and sell me a dream via a car either. Just a hardworking guy like myself. It's not hard to recommend great cars like VWs. I would have a little trouble recommending a dealership because like anything it can be hit or miss. No trouble whatsoever recommending Anthony though. If you need a new or used car: go with VW then call Anthony.

Made my Day

by from Columbus, Oh |

Rob came to my rescue and retrieved a lost key for me I had dropped down into an area I couldn't reach. He was so kind when I called he was very attentive and got me in as soon as possible and when I asked for a price and he said no bother. He was a lifesaver!

First-rate service!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

My entire experience at Hatfield VW was superb! The entire staff was extremely nice, knowledgable and enthusiastic on all accounts! I have not one complaint for the entire dealership. I would highly recommend it to anyone out in the market for a car!!!

Hatfield VW

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

I have had my 2014 Jetta for two months I believe. The sales team I worked with was amazing! I couldn't get financed anywhere else due to my age. But VW Credit approved me with $1,000 down. I could not be more satisfied with my Jetta! Anthony was my sales man I do believe. He went above and beyond to get me in a new car for a price I could afford. He kept in contact with me everyday, and made sure he kept his word. Thank you so much to the whole WV crew! For the week I was trying to purchase my car I had seen the same people workers daily, some even made jokes that they hired me! What an awesome experience, I don't think ill be buying a car from any other dealership from now on.

Best experience ever!

by from Grove CIty, Ohio |

Bought a nice van for my family here and I love it! Anthony Filio helped me find exactly what I was looking for!

great!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Working with Anthony was hands down the best car-buying experience I've had. He's a car enthusiast, personable, and sincere. There are far too many "car salesmen" out there, but he's not one of them. Highly recommended.

Don't take nothing there to have service

by from Grove City,Oh |

I wouldn't get a car there even if they were giving them away

Hatfield Volkswagen responded to this review

October 23, 2015

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We would like to talk to you in further detail regarding your experience at our dealership. At your convenience please contact Larry Scott at 614-465-8901 or Larry.Scott@hatfieldvw.com . We look forward to addressing your concerns and would love an opportunity to earn back your trust.