Gurley Leep Motorwerks

4004 Grape Rd, Mishawaka, IN 46545

New 888-655-4890 New 888-655-4890
Used 888-484-4580 Used 888-484-4580
Service 888-698-5518 Service 888-698-5518

Beep Beep It's Gurley Leep MotorWerks!

Great Service! Positive Experience!

by from Valparaiso,IN |

I recently purchased my new vehicle from Gurley Leep Motorwerks. What a smooth as silk experience! Working with Chad was a first rate experience! Highly recommend and I'm all around pleased with my transaction.

May 27, 2015

We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience here at Gurley Leep Motorwerks. We appreciate your business and hope you're enjoying your vehicle! Our goal is to exceed expectations when it comes to your vehicle purchasing experience. Thank you again for your business! We hope to see you soon!

Used Car Purchase

by from Saint Joseph, MI |

I'm a little confused, because email asks or a review of the service department. My purchase experience at Gurley Leep was better than any other dealership, and I've dealt with many in Indianapolis, Princeton, Evansville, and several in SW Michigan. Joel was an excellent sales person for my purchase experience. He was courteous, professional, and was very familiar with all of the cars he showed me. I plan to contact him again when I am ready for a different car. This is my second review because I keep getting email requests to submit one.

Excellent Purchase Experience

by from Saint Joseph, MI |

I had been shopping for a replacement car for several months. After trying at least 5 different dealerships, mainly in Michigan, I found a Passat listed for sale at Gurley Leep Motorwerks. I test drove two of them but decided against both. Joel must have paid attention to what I was looking for and my desired budget. He contacted me about a Passat they brought back in off of a lease agreement and let me see it before it was all cleaned up. None of the other dealerships gave me this type of consideration. It turns out this other Passat was exactly what I wanted, and Gurley Leep worked with me to get it to fit into my desired price range. I am a VERY happy/satisfied customer. I keep my cars for an average of 10 years, but I will definitely come back here when I need to get a vehicle. Dear reader: highest recommendation! And I don't give that rating very often.

October 23, 2015

Mike, First of all, thank you for your kind words. Joel does a great job and goes the extra mile to ensure that all of his customer's are well taken care of. Our goal is to ensure that your vehicle purchasing process is taken seriously. Part of that is understanding the specific needs and wants for your next vehicle. We are so excited to add you to our ever growing Gurley Leep Family and look forward to serving all of your vehicle needs in the future.

Five star Experence

by from South Bend, In |

Great service from my sales consultant and F and I. Bob Shell, Bod Roads and Brent in service were all very knowledgeable of the Audi. The whole buying process was very satisfactory.

October 9, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive words! We love hearing about the great experiences our customers have. It is our goal to ensure that each and every customer that walks through our doors is given the attention they deserve. Thank you again for choosing Gurley Leep Motorwerks. We look forward to continue providing you with great customer service!

Great Car Buying Expierence

by from Mishawaka, IN |

Just a great experience! Between the lead response, the sales team, and the managers, it was a smooth and easy process to get us in our new Audi! Couldn't be happier!

May 27, 2015

Audifan, Thank you so much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best possible care from start to finish. We appreciate your business and can't thank you enough. Enjoy the summer in your new Audi, we look forward so serving you in the future!

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Valparaiso, In |

I worked with Jason at Gurley Lee Motorwerks on the purchase of my new Mercedes S550. From start to finish I couldn't have been more impressed. The facility is state of the art, the inventory limitless, and the sales professionals were just that, PROFESSIONALS! A high end, no pressure experience. I will most definitely be back for the purchase of my wife's vehicle. Thank you Gurley Leep Motorwerks for a wonder car buying experience.

May 27, 2015

Willard, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. Our goal is to provide you with the absolute best customer service in the area. From the time you step in the door to your next service visit, we make sure that every single detail is perfect for your situations and needs. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn you business. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Great Place To Buy A Car

by from Mishawaka In |

I want to thank Michael for doing an excellent job in helping me pick my next car. I love my Jetta thank you very much!

May 27, 2015

Joe, Thank you so much for your positive comments. We are so glad that you had a great experience here at Gurley Leep Motorwerks. We pride ourselves on making sure our customers receive the best customer service in the area. I hope your new Jetta is treating you to miles of fun! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to serving you vehicle needs in the future.