Vista BMW VW Pompano Beach

700 N. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach, FL 33062

New 866-273-7596
Used 888-790-3457
Service 877-466-5143

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

DISHONEST UNACCOUNTABLE

by from Atlanta |

I was interested in one of their 535, and made an agreement with them, as I am out of town, I could not arrange a trip down south until a week after. They texted over the weekend indicating the car was sold!! Rediculous!! These people are dishonest and business was a complete displeasure. They lead you on about the vehicle and try to make a great first impression, but they pull the old switch and bait at the end. If you decide to work with them for a deal with one of your vehicles, you are wasting your time. You might as well look for someone else. This group represents the most unprofessional group of people that I have ever encountered. Avoid!!

Very Professional at Vista Pompano Beach

by from Wellington, FL |

My experience with Vista Pompano Beach met all of my expectations; #1; they had exactly the car that I was interested in (and even prepped it for me), #2; the buying process was relatively painless as I was able to trade in my muscle car with very little bickering, #3 I left only 2-3 hours later with my first BMW and a big smile. Kudos to Scott M in internet sales and to Mark L in finance. I look forward to continuing my relationship with Vista. On a separate note, my friend Carrie had an excellent experience next door at Vista VW about a year ago.

Dishonest and deceitful

by from Dunedin, fl |

was at Vista BMW last Thursday, Nov 21st where I test drove a used M3, agreed on the sales price, shook hands with Ron and Butch and they advised the car was mine and they would park it around back until we could pick it up. As I don't live in the area, I was only in town for the day for a meeting and made time for the test drive and to start the process. I advised I could stay late to finish the paperwork, but all agreed that is was no problem to finalize everything via email and paperwork could be done via FedEx. I offered to leave a deposit on the car and the manager and sales person both said that a handshake was all they needed. I advised we would be back to the dealership on Saturday, Nov 30th to pick up the car. The paperwork for financing was completed and submitted via email and then no more phone calls or contact. I repeatedly called the finance manager, Bob Clark only to be avoided and then completely unresponsive. Ron the sales person was very nice in person and for the first two days via phone and then he dropped the ball, told me to expect a call by a certain time and never delivered. Then he too fell off the grid and never followed up. I finally had to contact BMW Customer Service directly to have them contact the dealership which is when I found out the dealership sold MY car to someone else. Needless to say, I'm livid!! DO NOT do business with this dealership...they are shady and deceitful and will lie without thinking twice. I am now in the process of filing a formal complaint with BMW corporate office and letting everyone I know about my experience with Vista BMW. Hopefully they will get what they deserve...coal in their stockings and a pink slip from the senior management.

2010 Jetta

by from Coconut Creek, Florida |

Definitely would recommend this dealership. At first with the numbers I didn't think I would be able to get into a vehicle but my sales associate Ron exhausted all efforts to help. We shall see how the vehicle holds up but overall I am satisfied.

Disgusted

by from Miami, FL |

Called in advance about a 2003 Passat. Specifically asked salesperson if there had been any water or flood damage to which I was told "no". I asked this question because the pictures online showed the material as being wavy and having lifted off the subsurface to which it was attached. I drove 40 minutes to the dealer and was pleasantly greeted and given a key to inspect the vehicle. I noticed material on the back seats, front seats and door had lifted away from the base to which it had been attached. I asked the salesman and he said "it was the Florida weather. The car is 10 years old." I told him I had never seen such a separation of material and asked again if there had been water damage to which he replied "no". My wife and I got in the car, which did not smell great and noticed mildew on the floor carpets. The sales person said it was only from the plastic covering the floor carpet. We showed him areas on the floor that had been blackened and then separated the door cloth from the base to show him behind and clearly there was a lot of mildew throughout. We got out of the car and gave him the keys, quite annoyed to have made the trip. Once again a car salesman lives up to the stereotype of being dishonest and lacking in ethics. The vehicle is a health hazard and yet he had no problems letting my wife and I get into it to take it for a drive.

Exceptional experience with Reid Zavell at Vista

by from Maryland |

From start to end my experience with Reid Zavell at Vista BMW was exceptional. Vista BMW is a 15 hour drive from me so I was very hesitant to even consider purchasing a car from Vista. Patrick Gordon fielded my initial inquires promptly and completely after which I began to work with Reid. I explained that I was remote and so there was a lot of risk and expense involved in purchasing a car from Vista. Reid assured me that everything would go smooth and all risk would be mitigated by having everything in writing. A week later after exemplary communication via email and phone I flew to Vista BMW. The car was just as Reid had said with no surprises. David Hong in finance understood that I was anxious to start my long drive home and he was able to get all the paperwork done in short order. The next day Reid called to check that I had safely made it home and that I was completely satisfied with the car. Vista handled all the titling and registration for my home state. Joy Milligan in the title department continued the high level of communication and I never once wondered what was going on with my title, registration and plates. Today my plates arrived along with a refund for some of the title and registration fees that were collected from me but not spent. I couldn't be happier with my car buying experience at Vista BMW.

Not satisfied with service!

by from Deerfield Beach, FL |

My wife and i have gotten repairs over and over again because the service was not what it's suppose to be. More like a brush over blablabla, nobody cares. And it cost us big times!

Buying experience

by from Miami ,FL |

Very nice people Try to work so hard to get me the car I want with the payment range I was looking for ,

Great experience!

by from Pembroke Pines,FL |

Very nice people to do bussiness with, knoleadgeable, courteous and prompt service!