Vista BMW VW Pompano Beach

700 N. Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach, FL 33062

New 866-273-7596 New 866-273-7596
Used 888-790-3457 Used 888-790-3457
Service 877-466-5143 Service 877-466-5143

Honored to be the #1 BMW Retailer in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years

Great Car with a Great Deal!

by from Orlando, FL |

Saw a Lexus IS-F that they had literally just got in and posted for a day on website. Had Lance Matekel, who was in sales reach out to me immediately the next day. Excellent communication! He did everything he could to get me the car I wanted for the right price! So I drove 3 hours from Orlando to get there and the car was just painted not knowing if i can take it home. Again, Lance did everything he could so I could drive the car home that very day! Lance is an awesome guy, no pressure he is willing to do whatever it takes to help you get the car you want! And Butch Roller, the Pre-Owned Manager was also great and willing to work out the numbers with you! Went to the finance department after and it was the smoothest sign and drive I ever done in my life, got straight to the point. Overall, a great experience from the Vista BMW Pre-Owned department team! Thank You Guys!

Great dealership with good price and good vehicle

by from Panama City, Florida |

We bought a Volkswagen Passat tdi there about three weeks ago. For the price we could afford to fly down to Pompano Beach to buy the car and drive it back. We didn't need to rent a car. Salesman picked us up at the airport and drove us to the dealership. We went for a test drive. The car was ready to go very shortly and filled with fuel. I never had a dealer do that before. We accomplished our business in a reasonable time and we were on our way back home to northwest Florida. Next time i need a car i hope Vista BMW has the car i need again. It was the most hastlefree car buying experience i have ever had. Thank You Sevy

Sales Department Fails to Live Up To A Committment

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Bought a car from the Volkswagen used car section of the dealership last year. When we purchased the car, they said the first oil change was free of charge. Brought the car in when it reached 30,000 miles and they said it was not necessary at that time for it to be done because we had recently purchased it and all work had been done. We brought it back in today, and the service department said it could not honor the free oil change. Then we went to the salesman who had sold us the car and explained the issue, and he said he didn't know why they couldn't honor it. The salesman and service person went to the manager and he refused to honor it as well. The message that was relayed to us was "no, they would not honor their word". Frustrated, my husband went in to see why they were refusing, and he was stonewalled from the very start. All the manager kept saying was we are not doing it and if it was not in writing it would not be done. My husband was upset and the finance manager got involved in the conversation that had nothing to do with him and told my husband you're raising your voice and to "get out". We were about to purchase either a CC or a demo car that was in the showroom and told them that they had lost their sale. They said "good for you" and we left. We will never do business with Vista again. They do not know how to handle a customer who is getting poor service. Vista reinforced the used car salesman perception of talking fast and not delivering.

Vista BMW....Great Buying Experience, finally!

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

We loved our buying experience with Vista BMW! Our salesperson, Lance was professional, yet actually personable and comedic. In a sales industry that usually comes across as pushy and overbearing.....Lance was a breath of fresh air. Vista's manager, Butch was truly accommodating to our every need. We usually dread the car purchasing dance of back and forth negotiating that insults your intelligence and seems so ridiculous. We had none of that at Vista BMW. We will purchase from Vista again. Ask for Lance when you visit. You won't regret it......

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Coral Springs,FL |

I wanted to express my gratitude to Vista BMW VW along with an extremely professional salesman in Sam Benchannouf. I helped my 19 year old son purchase his first vehicle at this dealership. I usually like to shop around before committing to purchasing a vehicle. I am very meticulous when it comes to dealing with car dealerships. I gave Sam my expectations on my trade in and the full dynamics on their vehicle. I can tell you from start to finish that this was one of the best car buying experiences that I ever had. I already brought the car in for a service repair, and the staff are extremely helpful and professional. There was a minor issue that came up after wards on the car. I contacted Sam, and he immediately resolved the problem. Without hesitation, I would highly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends.

Wonderful to speak to a woman who was knowledgeabl

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

I called into the dealership & spoke to Vicki regarding the lease I have on my vehicle. Told her I have no idea what to do because my lease is due in 3 months. Told her I received her many emails (very persistent she is with the emails ONE EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS) She thanked me for responding & began to inform me of the options that I have when my lease is up. It was a nice breath of fresh air to speak to a woman in a mans industry. She took her time, was very helpful & made sure all my questions were answered before we hung up. Because of Vicky Haase at Vista VW I will be upgrading my current lease at VW in pompano beach when my lease is up. Thank you Vicky for your awesome Customer Service.

DISHONEST UNACCOUNTABLE

by from Atlanta |

I was interested in one of their 535, and made an agreement with them, as I am out of town, I could not arrange a trip down south until a week after. They texted over the weekend indicating the car was sold!! Rediculous!! These people are dishonest and business was a complete displeasure. They lead you on about the vehicle and try to make a great first impression, but they pull the old switch and bait at the end. If you decide to work with them for a deal with one of your vehicles, you are wasting your time. You might as well look for someone else. This group represents the most unprofessional group of people that I have ever encountered. Avoid!!

Very Professional at Vista Pompano Beach

by from Wellington, FL |

My experience with Vista Pompano Beach met all of my expectations; #1; they had exactly the car that I was interested in (and even prepped it for me), #2; the buying process was relatively painless as I was able to trade in my muscle car with very little bickering, #3 I left only 2-3 hours later with my first BMW and a big smile. Kudos to Scott M in internet sales and to Mark L in finance. I look forward to continuing my relationship with Vista. On a separate note, my friend Carrie had an excellent experience next door at Vista VW about a year ago.

Dishonest and deceitful

by from Dunedin, fl |

was at Vista BMW last Thursday, Nov 21st where I test drove a used M3, agreed on the sales price, shook hands with Ron and Butch and they advised the car was mine and they would park it around back until we could pick it up. As I don't live in the area, I was only in town for the day for a meeting and made time for the test drive and to start the process. I advised I could stay late to finish the paperwork, but all agreed that is was no problem to finalize everything via email and paperwork could be done via FedEx. I offered to leave a deposit on the car and the manager and sales person both said that a handshake was all they needed. I advised we would be back to the dealership on Saturday, Nov 30th to pick up the car. The paperwork for financing was completed and submitted via email and then no more phone calls or contact. I repeatedly called the finance manager, Bob Clark only to be avoided and then completely unresponsive. Ron the sales person was very nice in person and for the first two days via phone and then he dropped the ball, told me to expect a call by a certain time and never delivered. Then he too fell off the grid and never followed up. I finally had to contact BMW Customer Service directly to have them contact the dealership which is when I found out the dealership sold MY car to someone else. Needless to say, I'm livid!! DO NOT do business with this dealership...they are shady and deceitful and will lie without thinking twice. I am now in the process of filing a formal complaint with BMW corporate office and letting everyone I know about my experience with Vista BMW. Hopefully they will get what they deserve...coal in their stockings and a pink slip from the senior management.

2010 Jetta

by from Coconut Creek, Florida |

Definitely would recommend this dealership. At first with the numbers I didn't think I would be able to get into a vehicle but my sales associate Ron exhausted all efforts to help. We shall see how the vehicle holds up but overall I am satisfied.