Lowe Toyota

Service 877-634-2770

"Drive Home Happy"

Terrific New Car Buying Experience

by from Centerville, GA |

I had a very pleasant car-buying experience at Lowe Toyota of Warner Robins, GA. I had the opportunity to work with Corey Weber in new car sales, and he did an outstanding job of answering my questions, showing me different options, explaining how the many features of the new Toyota worked, and providing information on the operation of the dealership. When it came time to negotiate a price, there was no need for negotiation. The price provided to me was better than I had expected -- better than what Edmunds and Kelley Blue Book told me I would see. In less than two hours, I had consummated the entire buying process and was heading home -- very happy with the new Toyota that I had purchased, the price I paid, and the new friends I had just met and worked with at Lowe Toyota. In addition to Corey Weber, I had the opportunity to meet and work with Carolyn Hooton. Carolyn obviously loves her job in Customer Relations and does it quite well. She helped me load some Toyota-related apps on my smartphone and showed me how to use them. She also explained the service requirements for my new vehicle and how I should obtain the needed service. She took me on a tour of their beautiful facility and introduced me to the people that I would likely come into contact with now that I am a member of the "Lowe Family." Bottom line: Corey Weber and Carolyn Hooton made the Toyota buying experience an immense pleasure and one that was completely stress free. No one can ask for more! I highly recommend Lowe Toyota!!!

Great service!

by from Georgia |

My overall experience at Lowe Toyota was fantastic! Corey Weber is a excellent, friendly sales associate! My experience looking for my first car has been a rough one dealing with a lot of dealers that have fake employees but Corey never once made me feel pressured or overwhelmed. Also, Sherry was a doll too! I have coverage with my vehicle and have been satisfied completely with my first vehicle purchase. I would definitely recommend Lowe Toyota to buyers!

Great Service Lowe Toyota

by from Fort Valley, Ga |

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Lowe Toyota in Warner Robins. It actually gave me a little faith in car dealerships again. I started my search via the internet and narrowed my search down to a few vehicles. The next step I took was test driving the cars and was real concerned about that. Everyone knows how car dealerships are. They are like Vultures waiting for their prey. Of course I was right. The first 4 dealerships I went to were exactly like that. I could not even pull in the lot before they were at my car before I could even get out of the car. So to say the least my time at those dealerships were short lived. Not to mention half of the dealerships don?t want to give you a price for the car until you have negotiated back and forth five times! Not my idea of good business. However I drove to Lowe Toyota and found it be a very refreshing experience!! No vultures, just sincere professionals doing their job!! Wow!! The sales man asked how he could assist me. That was a new twist. I told him what I was interested in and that I was not going to go back and forth with price. Just give me your best price and we will talk. So I then drive a few of the vehicles on the lot asking a billion questions about features, etc. and he answered every one of them with detailed information that you normally get from consumer reports. Very impressed yet again!! I finally decide which car I want which happened to be a 2013 Toyota Avalon. Now to the price!! Only took a minute to get that bottom line price and it was sold!!! Oh yeah did I mention they took it back and got it detailed and a new tank of gas while I was filling out paperwork? Thank you Lowe Toyota!!!!

Outstanding Service!

by from Bonaire |

I called Jeremy around 3 pm to explain to him that I was headed out of town for the weekend and that my car needed an oil change. He told me to bring the vehicle right over and they would schedule me in. I brought my car there and was greeted at the front door. They took my car to the back as I waited in their "state of the art" lounge area. During the inspection, Colin Brown brought it to my attention that my car had a recall and that I would need to bring it back to Lexus of Macon sometime in the near future for the repair. He also explained to me that my vehicle checked out well and that on my next visit I should consider a few minor maintenance procedures. I was provided with a complete written report and a detailed description of the work performed. Knowing I was taking it away for the weekend, they even sent the vehicle to the wash area to vacuum the inside and wash the outside. I can not put into words the service that was provided to me today! The staff is very professional and courteous. I would like to thank Jeremy and Colin for a outstanding job well done! Your professionalism and attention to detail has earned my business with you and your company in the future. Although I purchased my vehicle at another dealer, I am happy to say that I won't bring my car anywhere else but Lowe's Toyota!

Best Car Buying Experience Yet!

by from Georgia |

I recently graduated college and got a job. I was not ready to move to where I got my job at so I decided just to commute for the time being. I was driving a truck to and from work every day so the gas mileage isn?t the best. I was looking for numerous cars and one day decided to test drive a 2013 Camry SE. My father and me went to Lowe Toyota and wanted to check em out. We actually drove to where the Camrys where at instead of the front since we didn?t want the salespeople to swarm us. After several minutes of walking and looking, we were met by Jason. He was a really good salesperson in that he answered my questions and understood I wanted to just test drive it. He wasn?t pushing us to buy like some of the other in town car dealers (we would never go back nor recommend them). We thanked him for his time and we off after the test drive. I emailed the internet sales guy the next day to see what they could do in terms of price because I liked the Camry and not even 5 minutes later I got a call and an offer. I didn?t even realize that Jason also was the internet sales manager at the time. So the next day, we went to another nearby Toyota dealer (since we had bought 2 vehicles there previously) to see their best price. They wouldn?t budge at all and overall were not really wanting sell the car any lower and liked giving us the run around, so we decided to go back to Lowe Toyota and make a deal later that same day. The process was completely painless. After texting Jason letting him know we would be there, when we arrived he was there greet us. At that point I realized it was the salesperson that we had talked to a couple of days ago! We went out and looked at the cars and I choose the one I wanted and we went in and he honored the deal from earlier. The buying process was pleasant and they didn?t push any other add ons to the price. The finance guy even saved me an extra .5% on my loan! We were there after hours they we not pushy in trying to get us out as quickly as possible. Overall I would highly recommend them as a dealership and would definitely recommend my friends to buy from them! Thanks a lot guys!

Great Experience from a Great Dealership!

by from Athens, GA |

Excellent Service from Michael Lawrence! He was very attentive to the specific things I was wanting in a new car and very willing to do anything to make a deal happen for me! All in all a very pleasant experience and I couldn't be happier with my new 2013 Toyota 4-Runner!! I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Tacoma Purchase

by from Warner Robins, GA |

In my many years of doing car business, Lowe's Toyota or Warner Robins has been my best ever experience. The salesman, Michael Lawrence, was outstanding in every facet of the experience. I have never met a salesman who knew his stuff as Michael did. I felt he honestly represented my position to the manager in the price and trade-in negotiations. He never sugar-coated his sales pitch and handled my vehicle comparison questions with facts. When he didn't know something he went and asked, instead of snowing me. I am writing this to give credit to an organization and an individual deserving of great credit. This is my third Toyota and the absolutely service I receive at Lowe's of Warner Robins ensures I will continue to do business with them. I have already recommended Michael to other friends that are car shopping; and hope they will contact him. They will be pleased with the service he provides. Lowe's of Warner Robins should be proud of Michael for his outstanding representation of their organization.

Great buying experience

by from Warner Robins, Georgia |

It was a very pleasant experience buying my new Camry from The Lowes dealership. Corey Weber was most helpful, I told him what I wanted and he found just the right car for me. Being a single lady I sometimes find it to be a hassle buying a car, but he made the whole process so easy. It will be my pleasure to recommend Lowes and my salesperson to my friends. Also thanks to Joey Moore for e-mailing me information as I started my car search.

Great Service!

by from Lizella, GA |

I have been buyer vehicles from Linda for 10 years. I always go back. I am treated well, receive a fantastic deal and I just love doing business with her. It it like seeing an old friend again. Thank you Linda!!

great experiance, great dealershp

by from Macon,GA |

Purchased a 2013 highlander limited, found the Lowe experience to be very refreshing, totally easy going and unstressful shopping, would highly recomend this dealership, and especially Corey Weber sales pro, whom I found to be extremely knowlegable about the vechicle and very pleasant to work with. Thanks also to Caroylyn H. and Ken K. Again kudos to Corey and the whole Lowe family, your dealership will be my families first and most likely only stop for any new or used vechicle purchases and any car rentals we may need in the future