Wallace Volkswagen

(2.4) 7 Reviews

2805 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, FL 34994

Wallace VW Delivered!! Thanks!!

by from stuart, Fl |

Wallace was successful in getting VW to refund my mother for an expensive repair that was previously not covered. Thanks for all your efforts and excellent communications in resolving this problem! We are once again a very satisfied customer! Thanks Jeff and Angela !!

TOOK ADVANTAGE OF A 75 YEAR OLD WOMEN

by from Stuart, FL |

I helped my 75 year old mother lease VW passat with a 36mo term. The car was covered under a bumper to bumper VW warranty for the term of the lease. In 24 months the brake rotors needed replaced and they took advantage of my mother charging her $900.00 for the repairs that should have been covered under the B to B warranty. I found out about this after the fact, so I called the service manager, Jeff.in which he was very rude to deal with. He said that's too bad, and that's the way it is! I do not recommend dealing with the unfair and rude Wallace group of dealerships POOR SERVICE AND RUDE PEOPLE AND THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF a 75YEAR OLD WOMEN!!

Wallace Volkswagen responded to this review

October 10, 2014

Wynne, We apologize if you think we took advantage of your mother, I can assure you we did not. The brake rotors rusted out on your mother's Passat due to the fact she lives so close to the ocean. The salt air is highly corrosive to steel. Although the VW Warranty does cover many things (mainly defects), it is not a Bumper to Bumper coverage. (i.e.: tires are not covered, windshield, rusted brake rotors, etc...) Wallace Volkswagen takes great pride in providing honest and excellent customer service to all of our customers. Please feel free to reach out to VW Customer Service (800-822-8987) if you feel something should be a under warranty that is not. Or do not hesitate visit Wallace Volkswagen Service Dept. with your mother & we can call VW Customer Service together.

Customer Service- What's that?

by from Stuart. Fl. |

Took my VW here because the battery had drained down to nothing overnight and the engine light was on. I was told by my insurance company to take it to a VW dealership, (it was in a fender bender last week, and they thought that maybe something was missed in the recent repair). I replaced the battery in Port St Lucie and left for work?...it started dying on my way to work in Stuart. I pulled into the WALLACE VW Dealershiip and ask when they would be able to take a look at it. Their soonest appointment was 3 days away. No problem, but could I leave it their since it wouldn't hold a charge and I was 35 minutes from home? They would not allow me to leave the car on the lot. I had to take it and bring it back?are you joking? What are you suppose top do with a car that dies as soon as it is turned off? When they tow a car unexpectedly for repairs, wouldn't that be the same thing? It would set on the lot until they could get to it? What happened to "service"?

Put Way Too Much Oil in my Engine

by from Stuart, FL |

Took my TDI in for simple oil change and had no reason to think it would not be performed properly -- so had no reason to check the oil level when my car was ready. I simply drove home. My driving has been light, since I work from home -- no commute. Weeks later, after I took a road trip, I checked my oil level, and to my surprise, I discovered that the oil level was far too high on the dipstick. Well above the Max mark and extending up onto the thin metal dipstick. I carefully checked it 3 times -- same result. Since too much oil can damage seals and oil pumps, I needed to correct the situation ASAP. It was a Sunday and the Local Jiffy Lube agreed to drain the oil to the correct level, and they did not charge me. Something as basic as an oil change was botched by Wallace VW. Jiffy Lube in Stuart has gained a customer and Wallace has lost one.

Terrible experience

by from Stuart, FL |

I had a bad experience at Wallace VW of Stuart the general manager is very rude and unprofessional he should be fired immediately I was very unhappy when I left there not sure if Mr. Wallace knows what kind of General Manager he has working at that dealership. Needless to say I will never go back there or any of his dealerships ever.

Wasted Trip/broke promises

by from Orlando, FL |

Returning from an overseas assignment, I contacted this dealership about purchasing a used vehicle they has posted on the internet. After flying into Orlando, I called the dealership and verified the vehicle was available. They said it was. I told them I was withdrawing cash from my bank and driving to them early the next morning. I asked if I could put money down over the phone with a credit card, they said it was not necessary, that due to our previous email traffic, they said they would hold the car for a day. I stressed that my only ride there was my daughter with a very young baby, that please make sure the vehicle is available, also I did not like traveling with that much cash on my person. They assured me the car would be there the next day to purchase. We drove two hours down with the baby, and upon pulling in the dealership lot the next morning, I received a text message from a salesman that said "sorry, car is sold". They did not even have the decency to call me, they broke their word, and put my daughter and the baby through a 4 hour round-trip for nothing. I am very disappointed in the lack of morality and integrity displayed with my experience from this dealership. I feel that it worked out for the best, if they were not willing to keep their promise, or take my down-payment, what kind of values do they have? I would caution anyone considering entering a contract or purchasing a vehicle from this dealership to get everything in writing and don't trust them as we did.

VW Wallace, Stuart, Florida

by from South Florida |

Back in July 2012 I was looking for a new VW Passat TDI and sent out requests by e-mail to several dealers with a 200 miles radius. VW Wallace came back with - by far - the best price. I was skeptical on what to expect and drove up there which was about 98 miles away. I am that kind of person who do not like dealerships due to their sales persons. Just to walk in there and get greeted by the sharks gives me goose bumps. But not this time. Wow, what a great experience. Why? - the price was as promised, no hassle of trying to add some additions - very professional - no pressure - really took their time explaining the features of the car - not pushy while selling additional services such as extended warranty, gap insurance etc. One no was needed. Other keep on pushing even after saying no. - overall a great experience, incl. the finance department It was definitely worth the time to drive up there. Can highly recommend them. Thanks to Sam Kinter and all the others.