Rohrich Mazda

2690 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216

Used 412-344-3600

Great Service! Quality Repairs

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Purchased my vehicle at Rohrich in 2005. Have taken my car there for regular oil changes, tires, inspection and any other issues that arose. The vehicle was a good buy, plus have had little major repairs needed on it. Rohrich has provided excellent service, quality repairs (never had to return for something that wasn't done right), and the facilities are comfortable. I always wait for my vehicle and enjoy the downtime out of my busy day. Best ever car dealership. And, yes, I will purchase my next vehicle from them.

Service Experience makes me glad I chose Rohrich!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have been nothing but 100% pleased with my experiences with Rohrich Mazda. I just had my 15K service done, and was particularly impressed (and grateful!) that Bob Wiesen took the time to respond with an easy solution to my emailed question about power window malfunction beforehand, saving me potentially an hour of labor cost had the techs needed to "investigate".

First Experience with Rohrich Mazda Service...A++

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Very easy process. Worked with John Hasileu as my service advisor via Rohrich Mazdas Online Service Scheduling site. It was super efficient. I was able to schedule, adjust and confirm my appointment. As to be expected with our 2015 CX-5 there were absolutely No issues. We used late night drop and the car was ready by 11 Am the day it was serviced. I used the express payment option that enables you to pay online...Shuttle service to pick wife up from home. Great all the way around. I highly recommend trying the online service system if you are looking for ease of use. Lots of really great web enabled features at Rohrich.

Always great service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Originally bought my used Mazda from a different dealer in NJ. Started getting services here when I moved to Pittsburgh. I always work with John Haseleu and I always get great service and good explanation of options and potential repairs. No pressure to get anything unnecessary, sometimes just warnings that things need to be replaced next visit so I can plan. John also always reminds me to get my inspection which I almost always forget! I always prefer to wait for my car and the lounge is basic but comfortable. I would definitely look here first when I come to buy a new car.

Always great service!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I have been taking my Mazda to Rohrich since I bought it there in 2005. It was a good purchase and the service I receive each and every time I take it in, couldn't be better. The facilities are comfortable; I usually wait for my vehicle. John Hasileu is a top customer service provider. It's great to have a one stop shop for all my automotive needs.

Quality Car and great service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Took my CX-9 for state inspection, used the web to schedule the service, used their convenient shuttle service to work, got my service record via email and picked up my clean/legal car at the end of the day. I will definitely use Rohrich for service again. Actually, I would love to add a Mazda 3 in the future, maybe.

Good people, good service

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Great people and the very best at what they do all the way around, mechanical, sales and service are better than most other dealerships I have dealt with in the past.

Excellent dealership and excellent staff!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

John is always helpful when I come in to have anything done on my car, the overall dealership is great and they take great care of my car without overcharging in any way. Very fair pricing and I always feel comfortable taking my car to them. I always wait for my car to be finished and it's always done in a timely manner.

great service from JOHN HASELEU

by from pittsburgh penna |

Thank you. I am very pleased with my recent seat belt repair. Best to John Haseleu and staff

Excellent experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I went to Rohrich Mazda this past week to get my oil changed. I had been having issues with my car battery in my Mazda3, so the lovely girl who was helping me had the team also run tests on my battery. I was extremely pleased with the service that I received. I plan on going back to Rohrich Mazda for any future work that needs to be done on my car.