Carlock of Tuscaloosa Mazda Kia

Service 888-232-3189

Lifetime Warranty on USED and NEW cars in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa Alabama

Great service!

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

Great service and kind staff! I got a flat tire and I needed to go to Atlanta the next day.They were able to order a new tire and put it on my car before I had to head off to Atlanta. The staff was very kind and understanding!

The Nicest Guy In The Car Business!...Seriously.

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

I've bought over 20 cars in my lifetime and this time was one of if not the best. I met a salesman that was so friendly I thought it was a joke! But my wife and I gave him a chance because we saw the advertisements on TV about the Kia 100,000 mile warranty. Chris did such a great job in treating us like real people instead of just another customer we eventually bought from him because of that very reason. After 5 minutes of talking to him we felt like we've known him forever. He was transparent and sincere and he took us serious. We could tell he wasn't just telling us what we wanted to hear although he became informal at times he still was a professional throughout the sale. I told him i would give him a good survey because he deserved it. He lived up to his reputation as the nicest guy in the car business.

Please do not use this company location (Carlock )

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

Do not use Carlock of Tuscaloosa. The people there who service your car or repair your car are scam artist. They work together to scam the customer for more money. They munipulate the prices in their labor and parts to over charge the customer. They will call you before they complete a job to extract more money by telling you that they need addictional parts. Please do not buy cars from them either. They will not be able to fix it.

Carlock of Tuscaloosa Mazda Kia responded to this review

August 11, 2014

Since we have new ownership since you were in our service department. We have had a change in leadership and a change in attitude. Our prices are clearly marked in the service department now and we are even putting them up on cars.com with their new "service" tab.

Great Customer Service

by from Tuscaloosa, Al |

I was very pleased with everyone that I came in contact with during my purchase of my 2012 VW Passat. Above and beyond all expectations. The new management staff have brought about a new more customer centered sales environment. Definitiely, recommend to anyone even considering purchasing a new or used car.