Carlock of Tuscaloosa Mazda Kia

New 888-228-0380
Used 888-224-3551
Service 888-232-3189

Lifetime Warranty on USED and NEW cars in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa Alabama

Best car buying experience to date,

by from Mountain Brook, Alabama |

I recently purchased a new Mazda from Carlock Mazda in Tuscaloosa AL. I do not have a lot of time to spend going from lot to lot, but after I decided I had to have a Mazda I started the search, where else but the internet. Having 2 stores in Birmingham I would have just assumed that they would be fast and try to bend over backwards to sell me a vehicle...I was so wrong. When I finally got a call from one of the 2 dealers, they acted as if I had interrupted their life because I wanted to purchase my vehicle primarily over the internet, A friend reminded me of Carlock Mazda in Tuscaloosa so I sent an email to them expecting the same treatment as I had already been given in Birmingham. To keep it short, I had a response to my email in about 5 minutes, asking a few purchase questions by a guy Skyler Jones internet sales coordinator. He asked how "I" preferred to have my information given to me, via text,email,phone or come in... WOW SOMEONE LISTENED TO ME! He had all the information that I requested within 15 minutes from his Manager, and within 30 minutes of my initial email, he had me driving to Tuscaloosa. One of the most professional salespeople that I have ever encountered. He listened to me and gave ME exactly what i had asked him for, therefore selling me a new Mazda. Thanks Carlock for training your staff how to take care of buying customers and provide them with the information they request, I think the Birmingham Mazda stores need to take some lessons from Skyler at Carlock. Thanks again I LOVE my car,

LOVE IT

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

Love the dealership and they way that I was respected and properly helped to create a comfortable purchasing environment. thanks again skyler for all your help,,, and go carlock team man!!!!!!!!!

Great service!

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

Great service and kind staff! I got a flat tire and I needed to go to Atlanta the next day.They were able to order a new tire and put it on my car before I had to head off to Atlanta. The staff was very kind and understanding!

The Nicest Guy In The Car Business!...Seriously.

by from Tuscaloosa, AL |

I've bought over 20 cars in my lifetime and this time was one of if not the best. I met a salesman that was so friendly I thought it was a joke! But my wife and I gave him a chance because we saw the advertisements on TV about the Kia 100,000 mile warranty. Chris did such a great job in treating us like real people instead of just another customer we eventually bought from him because of that very reason. After 5 minutes of talking to him we felt like we've known him forever. He was transparent and sincere and he took us serious. We could tell he wasn't just telling us what we wanted to hear although he became informal at times he still was a professional throughout the sale. I told him i would give him a good survey because he deserved it. He lived up to his reputation as the nicest guy in the car business.

Please do not use this company location (Carlock )

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

Do not use Carlock of Tuscaloosa. The people there who service your car or repair your car are scam artist. They work together to scam the customer for more money. They munipulate the prices in their labor and parts to over charge the customer. They will call you before they complete a job to extract more money by telling you that they need addictional parts. Please do not buy cars from them either. They will not be able to fix it.

Carlock of Tuscaloosa Mazda Kia responded to this review

August 11, 2014

Since we have new ownership since you were in our service department. We have had a change in leadership and a change in attitude. Our prices are clearly marked in the service department now and we are even putting them up on cars.com with their new "service" tab.

Great Customer Service

by from Tuscaloosa, Al |

I was very pleased with everyone that I came in contact with during my purchase of my 2012 VW Passat. Above and beyond all expectations. The new management staff have brought about a new more customer centered sales environment. Definitiely, recommend to anyone even considering purchasing a new or used car.