New Motors BMW, Volkswagen, Subaru

8670 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509

New 866-564-9880 New 866-564-9880
Used 877-729-1523 Used 877-729-1523
Service 888-225-8752 Service 888-225-8752

To ensure that you remain our customer for life, we are committed to exceed your expectations--Period!

spur of the moment

by from Grand Valley, PA |

We had taken our Cross trek in for routine service. And I start to look around. My husband told salesman no don't talk to her. LOL That is how I walked out with the Cross trek. Well long story short traded in for a Forrester. This was on Friday afternoon and picked up new car Following Wednesday. They didn't have what I wanted on the lot but was able to locate one for me. We could have picked up earlier but Wednesday worked for us. Everything went smoothly from the finance to the salesman explaining everything about the car. I have been very satisfied with the dealership and their service department. I have dealt with other Subaru dealers and this one is a winner.

Spur of Moment

by from Grand Valley, PA |

We were at New Motors for routine service on our Crosstrek. As I always do I start looking around. My husband saw me talking to a nice salesman and says "no, don't talk to her". You see that is how I ended up with my Crosstrek. I was there for routine service on my Legacy. Mike was vey helpful answering my questions and my husband just said let's talk numbers. They didn't have quite what I wanted but was assured they could deliver. They did. I now have a Forrester and Mike and the whole New Motor team makes buying a car effortless. I love my Subaru. When I shop for anything especially cars I also look at the service department. New Motors has one of the best, in my opinion. I have dealt with other Subaru service departments and New Motors wins hands down. Their upgrading of showroom and service waiting area shows that they are invested in pleasing their customers. Thank you New Motors.

Friendly and helpful deal

by from Erie,PA |

This is our fourth Subaru, three with Shane Harney whose enthusiasm for the cars and the dealership really do the "selling" for us. New Motors has always taken good care of us with fair pricing and easy negotiating as well as great service and customer consideration. Our new Legacy seems to provide all we could wish in performance and safety - plus it's really nice looking! Now we just have to learn to use all the great extra features.

Thank you!

by from Erie, PA |

I found the vehicle I was looking for here and was very happy with the entire process. Salesperson was very knowledgeable of inventory and after I described my requirements found me exactly what I was looking for. All staff that I dealt with were very professional and helpful and they went the extra mile. Thanks Mindy

My vehicle was moved into the showroom

by from Chautauqua NY |

I could have not had a better buying experience! Bob Masi was excellent!

They go above and beyond to help

by from Erie, PA |

After my transmission dropped out of my van I was devastated. I went there with the hopes of finding anything that I could afford. The employees of this dealership went above and beyond in doing everything they could to get me into a vehicle. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Best car-buying experience I've ever had

by from Erie, PA |

I went to New Motors to look at Subaru Foresters. It had been over 10 years since I'd bought a new car and I was a little nervous about going through the process again. Keith immediately put me at ease and could not have been more friendly and helpful. When the specific car I wanted wasn't in stock on the lot, he was able to locate a vehicle for me and the keys were in my hands in five days. I felt the price was fair, and the financing process was painless. I am thrilled with my new Subaru, and highly recommend New Motors to everyone!

Great Experience

by from Erie PA |

Tony Confer and Nicole DiTullio made my shopping and lease experience easy and stress free. They worked with me to get the numbers where iI needed them. I would recommend New Motors for your next vehicle purchase or lease. Also great service department.

My Third BMW

by from Erie, PA |

This is my third lease from New Motors and the experience was great as always! They got me out of my old lease early and into this brand new one without any extra charges! I will always recommend this dealer to my friends and family!

Customer for Life

by from Edinboro, PA |

I consider myself an informed buyer. I do as much research as I can before I make big purchases. I went to 3 separate dealerships on one day to test drive 4 vehicles. As soon as I arrived and walked in the door at New Motors Subaru I was greeted very personably...it wasn't a 'in your face' greeting...it was a pleasant, friendly experience. Tony was a delight to deal with from start to finish. No pressure sales. Answered all my questions professionally. This is my first Subaru and I am extremely pleased with the workmanship, style, warranty with my purchase. New Motors, you have earned a customer for a long time. Great people. Extremely attentive without being overbearing. Special thank you to Tony, Nicole, and the very helpful young lady in service department (I apologize for not remembering your name). Curtis