New Motors BMW, Volkswagen, Subaru

8670 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509

New 866-564-9880 New 866-564-9880
Used 877-729-1523 Used 877-729-1523
Service 888-225-8752 Service 888-225-8752

To ensure that you remain our customer for life, we are committed to exceed your expectations--Period!

My Third BMW

by from Erie, PA |

This is my third lease from New Motors and the experience was great as always! They got me out of my old lease early and into this brand new one without any extra charges! I will always recommend this dealer to my friends and family!

They go above and beyond to help

by from Erie, PA |

After my transmission dropped out of my van I was devastated. I went there with the hopes of finding anything that I could afford. The employees of this dealership went above and beyond in doing everything they could to get me into a vehicle. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Best car-buying experience I've ever had

by from Erie, PA |

I went to New Motors to look at Subaru Foresters. It had been over 10 years since I'd bought a new car and I was a little nervous about going through the process again. Keith immediately put me at ease and could not have been more friendly and helpful. When the specific car I wanted wasn't in stock on the lot, he was able to locate a vehicle for me and the keys were in my hands in five days. I felt the price was fair, and the financing process was painless. I am thrilled with my new Subaru, and highly recommend New Motors to everyone!

Great Experience

by from Erie PA |

Tony Confer and Nicole DiTullio made my shopping and lease experience easy and stress free. They worked with me to get the numbers where iI needed them. I would recommend New Motors for your next vehicle purchase or lease. Also great service department.

Customer for Life

by from Edinboro, PA |

I consider myself an informed buyer. I do as much research as I can before I make big purchases. I went to 3 separate dealerships on one day to test drive 4 vehicles. As soon as I arrived and walked in the door at New Motors Subaru I was greeted very personably...it wasn't a 'in your face' greeting...it was a pleasant, friendly experience. Tony was a delight to deal with from start to finish. No pressure sales. Answered all my questions professionally. This is my first Subaru and I am extremely pleased with the workmanship, style, warranty with my purchase. New Motors, you have earned a customer for a long time. Great people. Extremely attentive without being overbearing. Special thank you to Tony, Nicole, and the very helpful young lady in service department (I apologize for not remembering your name). Curtis

Our First Subaru

by from Crawford County |

We recently purchased our first Subaru from New Motors (Forester). Our salesmen Seth was fantastic to work with. He gave us a fair price on our trade-in and was very accessible and easy to work with. We would recommend New Motors to anyone interested in a Subaru. Thank you New Motors!

Best car purchase Experience ever

by from Erie, PA |

Keith and Nicole exceeded my expectations throughout my automobile purchase experience. Keith was patient, he listened to what my needs were, then made the best recommendation based on my feedback. He was right on point with his recommendation, he made me feel good about my purchase, and delivered more than I was expecting. Nicole is the best finance manager I have ever dealt with. She's laid back, Loves her product, She loves her customers, She knows her business, and will do what ever she can to get her customers the best financing possible. It was the most pleasurable, efficient expenditure of cash I've ever made. she actually made me feel good about writing her that big check. Keith gave us an orientation tour throughout the building , and everyone was gracious and friendly. New Motors, and their staff are sincerely a world class operation. Thank You.

great experience

by from Erie, PA |

I came in looking for a specific vehicle, but it had already sold. Keith found me something far better than what I had initially come in for. VERY happy customer.

Very pleased

by from Dunkirk, NY |

Seth Murphy seemed to understand my concerns correctly. Other than a few quips and jokes from both sides, it was mostly all business and as I said above- no humbug, no nonsense- Seth was professional and helpful. He made me want to buy which was also what I wanted to do, of course. Not once did Seth deviate from the business at hand, nor did he divert me from the business at hand. I am certainly glad I came to New Motors and I am particularly happy I met Seth. I am also very happy and pleased with my new Forester. I hope all of the New Motors staff have a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Rude Salesman

by from Erie,PA |

Wow...just left New Motors and had THE MOST RUDE EXPERIENCE with a salesman named Kyle. My stepdaughter asked him nicely to not laugh at her offer for a car...he just looked at her and did it again and made some snide remarks. I worked at Gary Miller some years ago and we NEVER talked to a customer like that....especially one who was going to write a check for the whole amount and close the deal right then. If you shop New Motors....steer clear of Kyle!