New Motors BMW,Volkswagen, Subaru

8670 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509

New 866-564-9880
Used 877-729-1523
Service 888-225-8752

To ensure that you remain our customer for life we are committed to exceed your expectations--Period!

Excellent Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Erie,PA |

I recently purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester from New Motors in Erie, PA. I found Mr. Kyle McIntyre, New Motor's Sales consultant, to be personable, very knowledgeable, and extremely accommodative. Unlike other car dealers that I've experienced that have a "my way or the highway" type attitude, New Motors is very customer friendly. We took a test drive and had everything explained to us regarding the vehicle. Once the deal was consummated, we were given a tour of the facility, the parts department, and the service department. When we picked up the vehicle, Kyle explained every function, knob, lever, etc. concerning the car. I would highly recommend New Motors to anyone seeking a vehicle. He made himself available shoud we have any questions, issues, or problems in the future. All in all it was an excellent car-buying experience.

New Motors Exceptional Car Experience

by from Erie, PA |

Exceptional customer service from the start of the lease until the end of each lease. My overall experience in leasing 3 BMWs and purchasing 1 VW CC has been great, no pressure and always professional and considerate. New Motors is fortunate to have such a great staff.

Thank you!

by from Erie, PA |

My son, Tyler, and I were there yesterday to charge my Tesla. I wanted to thank both Darren and the shuttle driver. They went out of their way to help me get to Pittsburgh and keep my son entertained! In reality, they were the ONLY reason that we managed to get to the Steelers game before kickoff!!! Thanks again!

Steve Dillon

by from Smethport, PA |

Steve Dillon of New Motors Subaru in Erie, PA was amazing! He was friendly and very thorough. He knew his product from stem to stern. He was a bit older, as are we, and he took his time to explain things. He had a lot of patience. When we were sold on the Forester, he gave us a very fair deal. He had to special order the color that we wanted, and this he did. When the Forester arrived, he spent 3 hours showing us all of the controls and operation of the SUV. We couldn't be more pleased! He is just a good guy. We give him 2 thumbs up.

Great experience!

by from West Springfield, Pa |

This was my second car from New Motors. Seth Murphy was very knowledgeable and very friendly and it was a pleasure to deal with Seth again. It was a pleasure to deal with Nicole DiTullio. I love my new car and I would most definitely recommend that my friends go see Seth and Nicole.

Great buying experience!

by from Findley Lake, NY |

I had a great buying experience with New Motors Subaru. My salesman Tony was friendly, professional and saw to it that all of my questions and concerns were addressed.

Great VW Experience

by from Erie, PA |

Brian and Allen were very helpful in finding me the perfect vehicle for my budget. I recently had back surgery and I love how comfortable my new Jetta is! This is my second vehicle from New Motors and I have always recommended them to my friends and family!

Great Service

by from Erie, PA |

I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee from New Motors. It was a great experience, fast and easy. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for in my price range. Have and will continue to recommending this dealership.

First new Subaru

by from Erie,Pa |

They had to locate a new vehicle for me and I got it within two days! I love my new Legacy!

Super easy for out of state buyes

by from Sleepy Hollow, NY |

I purchased a used Subaru from New Motors. The process was super easy and was completed with expertice and effeciency.

Great experience with new BMW

by from Erie, PA |

This was my second BMW purchased from New Motors. I had a great experience each time and will definitely recommend them!