Lewisville Volkswagen

(4.1) 9 Reviews

893 S Stemmons Fwy, Lewisville, TX 75067

Nice place.

by from Allen, TX |

Went to review a very specific used car. Johnathan was nice. I decided not to purchase.

Easy sale

by from Dallas |

An easy process. I probably paid too much for a car that had been in their inventory for a long time, but it was what I wanted.

A VW Fan

by from Lewisville, TX |

Dealer chose not to fully disclose specifics as to prior service on a used vehicle. Made misrepresentations of fact on inoperative components on the vehicle. Was evasive and vague when confronted about the service the dealer claimed to have performed on the vehicle after taking it into inventory, but in fact - did not.

Dan's the Man!

by from Canton, TX |

Lewisville VW This is the first time ever that I have been to a car dealership and gotten exactly what they promised from the selection to the financing. I was very pleased with the entire experience and Dan from internet sales was attentive, communicative, and most of all totally straight with me. Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was welcoming. I never felt pressured to make a decision. Dan was very accommodating during our test drive including highway, mall parking lot, and back streets. He followed up on everything we asked about. The guy in Finance, though I failed to retain his name, was very knowledgeable and opened up our conversation by asking if I had any questions at all about the whole process and gave me the impression that he would listen to anything I had to say. In previous dealings with dealerships I would always get a quote for down payment and monthly payments and then once I was in their financing department find out it would be 50 to 100 dollars more, or they needed more down. The runaround over the selling price between the sales people and the manager was always tiring too. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN HERE. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a car. I live in East Texas and commute to Carrolton during the week. Everyone there was very accommodating to my limited ability to connect except during the work week after office hours. Overall a very good experience. I don't write reviews often but this one needed writing.

Honest Review

by from Lewisville, TX |

Things started out okay, in fact we thought they were very nice and helpful, but once the transaction was over and we learned that they sold us the wrong car because of misleading advertising, (a lower model for a higher model price), they treated us like we were in the wrong. We were shopping online for a specific trim/model of a vehicle and they had a listing that fit all of our search parameters. We went to the dealership believing that we were shopping for the vehicle that they had advertised -- our intention was to make sure it was running well and we would be happy with the purchase. However, come to find out, they had advertised the higher model but they actually sold us the lower model (a $5,000+ difference in MSRP). That same night when we made the discovery, we immediately called them. Their response was -- oh, that must have been a mistake on the listing... there's nothing we can do about that. And according to them, since we had spent time with them at the dealership, we "should have asked more questions" to verify what we were shopping for was what they had listed. It was a used vehicle, the ONLY ONE of its kind on the lot. So it wasn't like we had looked at a lot of the same vehicles but different models -- they falsely advertised the one they had. They purportedly pride themselves on customer service and how "honest" they are in their dealings with customers... don't believe it for a minute! They wouldn't take the vehicle back nor would they reimburse us for the difference in price from what they should have charged for the lower model. This was my experience -- please take my advice and do not give them your business. I would hate for them to take advantage of anyone else like they did to us.

You would be foolish not to see this dealer

by from Lafayette, LA |

The absolute BEST car shopping experience we have ever experienced. We drove 420 miles to work with Jonathan and Pete and will happily do it again (we are planning on buying another VW in the near future). The customer service was beyond outstanding. Everybody made us feel welcome and not pressured about anything. They were honest, forthcoming and treated us like they were the customer themselves. They were genuinely happy to HELP us and not pressure us on any decisions. The atmosphere of the dealership was unlike anything that I had ever experienced. No suits and ties for these people!! Their tie dyed t-shirts (I got a free one when we signed the papers) and positive attitudes instantly relaxes you when you walk in the door. They have fun at work - and that, in turn, makes it fun to buy a new car. It was easy to talk to everybody and we even exchanged a few laughs (can I get a what what?!? hahaha) Considering how far we drove - they even fed us! They care that much about their customers. Even if we had not bought our car, I feel that everyone at the dealership still would have been proud that we chose them above all others. The buying process so was easy, relaxed and pressure free. Their selection of vehicles was astounding! You absolutely MUST consider Lewisville Volkswagen. It's a car buying experience you will never forget! It would be a monstrous mistake not to consider Lewisville Volkswagen.

Distance Not a Problem for Lewisville VW

by from Austin, TX |

I am extremely pleased with my overall experience dealing with Pete Hodges and Lewisville Volkswagen. I live in Austin and had been looking for a good deal on a used VW Golf locally. After weeks of the stressful back and fourth banter and games of the car buying process, I found a good prospect online with Lewisville VW. Pete was able to make me a great offer on my trade in, negotiate a more than fair number based on my price range, and deal with my credit union for payment...all of which were long distance. All I had to do was drive to DFW and pick up the keys. Never has buying a car been so seamless and easy, specifically considering most of it was done by phone, e-mail and fax. Thanks to Pete and everyone at Lewisville Volkswagen for making everything so smooth and for the great deal!

I Fixed That Empty Spot In My Driveway...

by from Arlington, TX |

We went to a handful of different used dealers in the metroplex including carmax, and they were the best... until we found this hidden gem! Every used car we looked at here was cleaned from top to bottom! They have super high standards when it comes to their cars (if you are shopping used). The tires have to be in great condition or new, no mechanical issues, no wrecks, etc... They blew us away with their customer service too! No pressure sales (thank goodness). The younger guy helping us (Larry) was awesome! Great character, ethics, and knowledgeable about the cars. If you go there and want someone who his full of joy and extremely helpful, this is your man! As soon as we walked into the place he brought us bottles of water (never had that happen at any other dealership... they usually just point you to the water fountain). They let us take the car for a spin by ourselves (no used car dealership has let us do that either) and told us to drive for as long as we wanted to and talk privately about it (or that... it's usually around the block). All of the employees we talked to there were happy and super helpful (note that I said happy). It made no sense. Almost everything we experienced there was the opposite of all the other dealerships we went to. We learned that location prides itself on having good values and doing what's right for the customer, which showed! We had no intentions of buying a car that day unless it was a Jeep Patriot (seriously). The pricing matched the quality of the vehicles, and if you didn't feel like it did they listened and helped. Fell in love with the culture, people, and the vehicles at Lewisville Volkswagen. Now our driveway is fixed :)

Lewisville Volkswagen responded to this review

March 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have worked very hard to create an atmosphere that is different than the typical "car buying experience." Buying a car is supposed to be fun and exciting, and too often it is such a terrible and terrifying experience for the customer. It is great to hear that all of our hard work has made a difference. We appreciate your business! Don't forget about our referral program!

Excellent

by from El Paso |

Bought a 2011 GTI had a great salesperson, awesome deal, perfect sale experience! Can recommend the dealership as well as Jonathan himself. Great service, Great showing of the car. Extremely fast with the paperwork ! What else can I say ? Outstanding !