Reeves Import Motorcars

Service 877-890-4145

Driven by a Higher Standard

Great Sales and Service

by from Tampa |

I recently purchased a porsche 911 from Reeves and am extremely satisfied with the sales process. Dean King the Porsche sales person I worked with help us to build the perfect car, carefully went over all the features and then concluded the sales process with the finance manager in record time, no hassle no fuss! I have purchased a number of BMWs and now 2 Porsches from Dean King and believe him to be the most professional, honest sales person I have every had the JOY of working with. I highly recommend Dean and the Reeves team to anyone looking for a luxury car.

May 11, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you've had so many great experiences at our dealership. Thank you for the feedback and your continued business, Jim. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Dean and the entire Reeves team. With much appreciation, Porsche of Tampa

by from Port Richey, Florida |

Thank you Rodney for the excellent service that you provided when I came to service my wife's car and you persuaded me to buy another one. Everything was done professionally, very polite with a big smile in your face. Thank you again.

Great experience

by from Winter Haven, Florida |

This is my 2'nd Porsche with Reeves, Doug Cotton is excellent with service second to non. I changed from 911 to the new Macan Turto and it's best car ever.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Tampa FL |

I recently purchased an Audi A 1.8T from Reeves and I am extremely satisfied with the sales process. Brad Randall my sales person helped me find the car I wanted. He looked around and got it from another dealer and had it trucked to Reeves in Tampa. He kept me inform at all times until I was ready to pick it up. The closing sales process with Louis Palmeri II the sales manager was not stressful with no hassle and no issues. I highly recommend Brad and Louis and the entire Audi team at Reeves Tampa to anyone looking for a luxury car. Now I?m enjoying my Audi A 1.8T its awesome.

July 29, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We're so happy that Brad was able to locate the Audi you were looking for; we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to him as well as Louis. Congratulations on your new Audi! With much appreciation, your Audi Tampa family

Great experience

by from Tampa, FL |

I recently purchased an Audi Q7 from Reeves and am extremely satisfied with the sales process. Rodney the sales person I worked with help me find the perfect car, we carefully went over the details of a VW, Porsche and Audi and I ended up with a Q7. Rodney was very helpful in letting me test drive all the cars and gave he his valuable input all the various cars . I then concluded the sales process with the finance manager in record time, no hassle and no issues! I highly recommend Rodney and the Reeves team to anyone looking for a luxury car.

Outstanding and ethical service by staff.....

by from Riverview, Florida |

During the 90s, I owned a BMW and starting around 2000, we have been leasing a BMW every three years. Prior to leasing from Reeves we leased from one of the area competitors. As a result of the excellent and positive service on those vehicles, we decided to lease our present vehicle from Reeves. My wife and I was very satisfied and pleased with the professionalism of Richard Ready and Alex Marrero (Sales) during our transaction. On our first visit for service, Kevin Blair (service) was also very professional, knowledgeable and courteous during my visit. My past position as a Former Human Resources Administrator and presently a Human Resources Management Consultant, makes me pay close attention to employees attitudes, knowledge, attention to details, customer relations skills and other attributes. I commend the above staff and highly recommend Reeves for sales, lease and service.

Reeves Tampa Family

by from Tampa, FL |

We recently purchased our 8th vehicle from Reeves Import Motorcars. No matter what brand we buy, Steve Mignone always makes us feel like family and ensures that we have an impeccable buying experience. Likewise, the other team members - Joe Cruppi at Maserati - who assist us with sales and service treat us the same way. We can't say enough about the level of service we receive consistently at Reeves and we can't imagine going anyplace else! We owe a debt of gratitude to Steve and to Reeves!

July 12, 2015

THANK YOU, Carole, for being a part of the Reeves Tampa Family for so long! Your recommendation of our business is the highest compliment. And we love your passion for cars! We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Joe and Jon. With much appreciation, your Reeves Tampa family

Excellent Reeves BMW Experience

by from Tampa, Florida |

Bought a new M3 from Branko Bobinac. Branko was best consultant I have ever worked with buying a car. He knew the car inside and out, answered all questions, extremely organized. He was attentive to our time. This was exactly the experience one should expect when buying a luxury brand. I would recommend Branko and Reeves BMW with my highest recommendation. Ask for Branko, you won't be disappointed.

July 12, 2015

Paul, we're so happy to hear that Brank was able to provide your with a great car buying experiences at our dealership. Thank your for your feedback, we KNOW you'll enjoy your new M3! With much appreciation, your Reeves BMW family

Outstanding Car Buying Experience

by from Riverview, FL |

When I decided to go to Reeves BMW to purchase a new vehicle, I had no idea that the experience would be so effortless and pleasing. My sales representative Chris Allen went well beyond the call of duty to make my car buying experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. From the moment I met Chris he made me feel right at home, as if I were apart of the team. Chris listened to what I was interested in and delivered. He thoroughly explained how the process was going to go, showed me around, and definitely put forth an effort beyond 100 percent. I am extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism that Reeves Motors employees demonstrated and can confidently recommend this car dealer to anyone. As a bonus, and to my surprise, because I was a member of the armed forces, I was granted extra discounts. Thank you Chris and the entire Reeves BMW staff for helping me with my car needs, I look forward to establishing a life-long relationship here.

July 12, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Rich, we're so happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations of the car buying experience. Your feedback and recommendation of our business is the highest compliment and is greatly appreciated. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Chris. Most of all, thank you for your service to our country. With much appreciation, your Reeves BMW family.

Reveiw

by from Tampa Fl |

Branko the sales person was great. He was not pushy at all and was very helpful. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

July 12, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Pauline. We appreciate your business and will be sure to pass your kinds words on to Branko. With much appreciation, your Reeves BMW family

The Total Package

by from Tampa, FL |

Land Rover of Tampa is the total package when it comes purchasing and servicing a vehicle. They exceed expectations when it comes to professionalism, salesmanship and customer service. I love my Range Rover Sport and Mike Nelken was the absolute most patient man when it came to making my final decision to purchase. He was great at assessing my needs and helping me make the best decision for our family. When it comes to exceptional customer service, Mason Hill is my guy. He gets me in and out quickly and also provides me with a loaner vehicle that meets my needs with my 2 year old. He even goes the extra mile and helps me change out my car seat!!!! Thank you Land Rover for helping our family smile, we are hooked!

July 12, 2015

It was a pleasure reading your review, Joely. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear your visits are met with excellent customer service. We'll be sure to pass along your review to Mike and Mason - we're sure it will make their day. Thank you for choosing Land Rover Tampa!