Reeves Import Motorcars

Service 877-890-4145

Driven by a Higher Standard

Perfect Service - Price - Delivery

by from Tampa, FL |

What can I say... I have not bought a car at Reeves in some time, but things have only gotten better for sure. But from the time I engaged Mia on the Web to the appointment with Liam in VW... as long as the car itself was not the issue... their incredible service, ability to communicate with me on my schedule (Weekends / nights); they had me. I hate to say this because service and delivery is their job... but I would really have felt bad after all they did to make sure that my experience was one to remember; that is how good their service and buying experience is. That says alot!!! We had limited time to look at cars one Friday evening, but wanted to drive 3... so they had them all pulled around, keys in hand and ready to make it happen. Once we decided on the car, I expected (based on my last experience elsewhere) the dreaded 3+ hours in Finance and running around. NOPE, 15 minutes, great timing and my car delivered in doors with most of the time spent going over the hundreds of wonderful options our VW had. Expect to pay more for this right??? Nope, but leaving with a new car and payment with no regrets... that is priceless.

Reeves Import Motorcars responded to this review

April 22, 2013

Thank you we value your business.. Enjoy your new car!

Excellent car buying experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Stephanie and I would like to thank the staff at Reeves Subaru for the pleasant, courteous, and professional car purchase experience we received today. From our first phone call received from Felecia, to our conversations over the phone and education on the various products we were interested in with Ben, to our sales experience and more product education with Michael, and our interactions with the manager and finance. We hate shopping for new cars, but today was an absolute pleasure. You all exceeded our expectations in every way possible and set the bar extremely high for the competition. Todd Wilson

Great experience with a long distance purchase!

by from Columbus, OH |

I worked with Stuart throughout the entire process of purchasing my used Mazda 3. I was looking for a very specific vehicle, and the best price I could find. I found that at Reeves, and as such elected to buy the car "sight unseen" and have it shipped to my location (I am in Columbus, OH). I felt confident throughout the entire process that I was receiving an excellent vehicle and that it would be exactly as described and depicted. Stuart walked me through the entire purchase process, recommended transport companies, and answered all of the many questions I had about the vehicle and the purchase process (this was my first time purchasing & financing a vehicle). He was consistently available by phone and e-mail, and made the process as seamless and smooth as I could have possibly hoped for. It's unlikely that I will be purchasing a car from Florida again, but if I ever know someone who is, I recommend Reeves without hesitation.

Great Service and Experience

by from Tampa, Florida |

I recently took my LR2 for service at Land Rover Tampa. The service on my car and the customer service has always been great. Mason Hill was very helpful and is always able to accommodate my busy schedule!

great sales and service departments

by from Tampa, FL |

Doug Cotton of Reeves Porsche is the best. I bought my first car from him 5 years ago. Both my experience with him and the service department thereafter made the decision to return for a new car easy. I have not been disappointed and would recommend Doug and the Reeves team to anyone looking for a Porsche.

Reeve's Subaru

by from Wesley Chapel, FL |

Last week, I had the opportunity to experience, first hand, what all of these reviews about Reeve's had to offer. I was helping my mother pick out a new 2014 Subaru Outback and was treated like royalty by a relatively new salesman by the name of Michael Fraczek. Honestly, I have never felt more comfortable around another salesman as I did with him. He was not there to force us into awkwardly deciding whether or not to make the purchase, but more to inform us with details about the Outback. I mean, this guy had everything burnt into his brain. Whenever either my Mother or I would bring up a question, he would give us the answer without skipping a beat. He did absolutely everything right to ensure that Reeve's got our business that day and the future. I'll be back again to pick up a 2015 WRX in the near future. Thanks again, Michael.

Excellent sales and service

by from Zephyrhills, FL |

We have purchased three vehicles from Reeves thus far and are anticipating our fourth purchase. Each has been through Ryan our sales representative and truly a caring person. Ryan always greats my wife and I when we come in for service appointments and unlike other dealerships we have been to, Ryan discusses everything except purchasing another vehicle, making conversations pleasant. Mason Hill our service representative always makes us feel at home and explains every aspect of the service, before and after completion. I have been to many dealerships in my life and I can honestly say Reeves makes the others fail in comparison. I don't know what they do to keep the atmosphere they have but whatever it is has caused me to be a customer for life! Looking forward to my next Range Rover!

Repeat Customer

by from Ellicott City, MD |

We recently completed our 2nd purchase of a Pre-owned BMW vehicle from Reeves. We could not have been more pleased. The customer service of the entire Reeves staff could not have been better. The top quality of their vehicles, matched with their fair pricing made it worth our wild to travel from Maryland and continue our Reeves relationship. We would recommend Reeves to anyone.

Consistent Customer Service at the Highest Level

by from Bushnell, FL |

My recent service visit was scheduled online. I like the ability to schedule online. Mason Hill handled my check-in and listened intently as I explained what I felt the vehicle needed. He made suggestions about things that could actually wait until my next service. I appreciate that Mason offers suggestions. My appointment took less than 2 hours. The waiting area was comfortable allowing me to work remotely while I waited. I will definitely be back to work with Land Rover Tampa again.

Not What I Expected

by from Tampa, FL |

You expect a certain level of professionalism when you buy an Audi. You don't quite get it here. I've been treated much better at Honda dealerships where I wasn't spending nearly as much money. The facilities are very nice though. It's just a shame the overall experience doesn't live up to the first impression of the facility. Don't even think about trading in a car, they will absolutely hose you on that and not care that you know you are being hosed. Sell your car yourself. And, don't expect any niceties like being given something as simple as a shirt or even a stinking coffee mug, they just give you a coupon for 20% off accessories and expect you to be ecstatic about it. And, there is no after-purchase caring. I was told I would be called to see how the new car was doing in a few days. That call never came. I love my Audi, but not the dealership. To be honest, Crown Audi was even worse. I would highly recommend driving to Sarasota or Orlando if you are interested in purchasing an Audi.

Attentive Service

by from Tampa,FL |

I just leased a BMW from Reeves and found the service to be exceptional. My sales associate was Paul Salisbury, who worked very hard over the past few months to find me the fight car at a fair price. Paul was dedicated to my needs and stayed in contact with me when different opportunities arose. Upon discussing specific numbers, the negotiating process was professional and free of any stall tactics. I would and have recommended Reeves to my friends and family.