Reeves Import Motorcars

Service 877-890-4145

Driven by a Higher Standard

Great Sales and Service

by from Tampa |

I recently purchased a porsche 911 from Reeves and am extremely satisfied with the sales process. Dean King the Porsche sales person I worked with help us to build the perfect car, carefully went over all the features and then concluded the sales process with the finance manager in record time, no hassle no fuss! I have purchased a number of BMWs and now 2 Porsches from Dean King and believe him to be the most professional, honest sales person I have every had the JOY of working with. I highly recommend Dean and the Reeves team to anyone looking for a luxury car.

Reeves Import Motorcars responded to this review

May 11, 2015

We're so happy to hear that you've had so many great experiences at our dealership. Thank you for the feedback and your continued business, Jim. We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to Dean and the entire Reeves team. With much appreciation, Porsche of Tampa

Excellent Reeves BMW Experience

by from Tampa, Florida |

Bought a new M3 from Branko Bobinac. Branko was best consultant I have ever worked with buying a car. He knew the car inside and out, answered all questions, extremely organized. He was attentive to our time. This was exactly the experience one should expect when buying a luxury brand. I would recommend Branko and Reeves BMW with my highest recommendation. Ask for Branko, you won't be disappointed.

Outstanding Car Buying Experience

by from Riverview, FL |

When I decided to go to Reeves BMW to purchase a new vehicle, I had no idea that the experience would be so effortless and pleasing. My sales representative Chris Allen went well beyond the call of duty to make my car buying experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. From the moment I met Chris he made me feel right at home, as if I were apart of the team. Chris listened to what I was interested in and delivered. He thoroughly explained how the process was going to go, showed me around, and definitely put forth an effort beyond 100 percent. I am extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism that Reeves Motors employees demonstrated and can confidently recommend this car dealer to anyone. As a bonus, and to my surprise, because I was a member of the armed forces, I was granted extra discounts. Thank you Chris and the entire Reeves BMW staff for helping me with my car needs, I look forward to establishing a life-long relationship here.

Reveiw

by from Tampa Fl |

Branko the sales person was great. He was not pushy at all and was very helpful. It was a pleasure doing business with him.

The Total Package

by from Tampa, FL |

Land Rover of Tampa is the total package when it comes purchasing and servicing a vehicle. They exceed expectations when it comes to professionalism, salesmanship and customer service. I love my Range Rover Sport and Mike Nelken was the absolute most patient man when it came to making my final decision to purchase. He was great at assessing my needs and helping me make the best decision for our family. When it comes to exceptional customer service, Mason Hill is my guy. He gets me in and out quickly and also provides me with a loaner vehicle that meets my needs with my 2 year old. He even goes the extra mile and helps me change out my car seat!!!! Thank you Land Rover for helping our family smile, we are hooked!

First Class Service Dept.

by from Tampa, FL |

It's always a pleasure to visit Land Rover, and what makes it so special is Mason Hill. He's very efficient, and always takes good care of me and my LR2. I always have a pleasant experience when servicing my vehicle. Reeves is definitely first class !!!

Rodney (sales) is amazing!!!!!

by from Tampa, FL |

Had the best car buying experience with Rodney!!! He was professional, courteous, honest, and, knowledgeable of the product. I'm EXTREMELY thankful he assisted with my car buying experience. He has gained a customer for life!!!

Reeves Land Rover

by from Tampa |

In writing a review, I am always reminded that opinions mean little, however facts stick. My review regarding Reeves Land Rover is worth the time to write as the Reeves team continues to provide superb customer service with every visit. In all my years owning Land Rovers, I have not met a more professional and customer service focused team than at Reeves Land Rover. Every purchase has been seamless and without error. Customer service and attention to details are always spot on accurate...and the service team, more specifically Mason Hill who has cared for my vehicles for several years, is simply outstanding. Purchasing a Land Rover is made much more easier having a team like Reeves behind you. Thanks Mason and to the entire Reeves team! You have earned my respect and my business for years to come!

amazing service!!!!!

by from Tampa, FL |

Yet another great experience that I came to expected when I bring my vehicle in for service with Mason Hill. I love my Rover.

Satisfy Custumer.

by from Port Orange FL. |

I was looking into buying a used BMW for my wife and have looked everywhere for a fair price and excellent customer care. My emphasis was in the fact that I wanted the dealer to treat me not as a number or quota, but to genuinely see past the numbers and treat me like FAMILY. Well my sale specialist Paul Salisbury did that and more. His attention to details and my satisfaction was the only thing on his mind. I was in and out with my new BMW in under one hour. I am so grateful and BLESSED to have found REEVES BMW. Excellent and first class act. Thanks, A very satisfy member of the FAMILY.

Reeves Import Motorcars responded to this review

June 1, 2015

Alfredo, we're so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations of the car buying experience. Thank you for your feedback, we're excited to share your review with Paul. Enjoy your BMW and welcome to the Reeves Tampa family!

Excellent experience

by from Tampa, FL |

Amazing experience like always. Mason always does a great job taking care of me. I LOVE MY ROVER!!!!