Schumacher Automotive - West Palm Beach

3031 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409

New 877-852-1501
Used 866-929-4321
Service 888-551-9446

Schumacher - The Best Deal in America!

I'm still smiling :)

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Whether you've made a good decision about your car purchase goes far beyond signing your "John Hancock" and driving off with a big smile. With a Volkswagen, you have many years of fun ahead, so you want to be happy with the folks who help you care for your ?baby? over the years. I'm writing this review because one of those folks, Kelli Campbell with Schumacher VW, has gone above and beyond to make maintaining my VW Passat a pleasure. My VW is approaching its tenth year and is starting to require a little extra TLC. Kelli?s genuine enthusiasm for Volkswagen vehicles backed by her knowledge of mechanics, along with her appreciation for my choice to drive my "people's car", is why I continue to be part of the VW family. I?m still smiling ? ? thanks, Kelli.

Schumacher Automotive - West Palm Beach responded to this review

December 4, 2012

Helen G, I'm pleased to hear you had an Excellent service experience with our Service Advisor Kelli Campbell. Sometimes coming in for service can be frustrating but its pleasant to hear our staff is making the experience much more delightful. Thank you and See you Soon.

Great service nice professional staff

by from Coral Springs fl |

I followed bill from another dealership he is knowledgable and honest wouldn't go to anybody else

Service

by from Palm Springs, FL |

I love the service I received. Out of all the dealerships I have gone to to purchase my cars, Schumacher has been by far the best dealership ever. I will forever continue my relationship with Schumacher. Servicing my car was awesome experience, Drew was so caring and professional, wouldn't want to go to any other place to service my car. I AM FOREVER THANKFUL

Great service!

by from West Palm, FL |

My experience at Schumacher of West Palm Beach has been excellent! I do appreciate the courtesy and professionalism of the staff.

LEASING A NEW INFINITI

by from Delray Beach |

Our sales representative, Adam, was very cooperative and knowledgeable regarding the leasing of our new Infiniti JX 60. After the sale, he continued to be reachable and helpful.

Bill D terrific

by from Jupiter, Fl. |

I thought Bob Watson was great. Bill D. terrific. Kudos service dept.

Three in a row

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

This is my third Infiniti that I've leased at the West Palm Beach location. The facility and staff have always been exceptional. My salesperson (s) was/were very nice, friendly, knowledgeable and provided yet another wonderful experience. I know whatever I need or questions I have, they will be there to help.

Service Consulant Review

by from Boynton Beach Fl |

Took my car in for service , my service consulant was Bill Diedwardo. He was very knowledgeable, explaining how to use several options on my car .. He noticed a problem of some peeling on the steering wheel and had it replaced . i have to give him a 5 plus. .He is a definite asset to your company. Thank him for me . Sincerely Sandra A

Shep,T

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

Always a great experience dealing with Chris Tyson. He is professional,accomodating and up front about costs. I am never surprised when I go to pick up my vehicle. He always accomodates my schedule and makes sure everything I need is taken care of. He is truely exceptional. I would also like to commend the lovely receptionist( Im sorry I dont remember her name) who welcomed me in when I go to drop off my car, she too is very professional and always pleasant. Always a great experience at Infiniti of the Palm Beaches!!!! Keep up the great work guys!!!!

great service experience

by from boynton Brach, Fl |

Excellent service. Pleasant experience. Obtaine a loaner while my new car was being serviced.

Great prices! Great sales experience!

by from Lighthouse |

A GREAT place to buy a car!!!!!!!!!!! The level of sales and service is outstanding! I will recommend Schumacher Infiniti to all my friends.