Royal Automotive

3010 Columbiana Rd, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216

New 888-527-6534 New 888-527-6534
Used 888-276-0699 Used 888-276-0699
Service 877-289-9695 Service 877-289-9695

Where you are always treated like Royalty!

Royal Automotive Treatment

by from Laramie, WY |

What a great experience! Richard Maupin is great to deal with and did everything he could to help get the deal done. And I got a great deal in the process. Worth the trip from Wyoming!!

Happy camper with Volkswagen service

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

Driving my vehicle a yellow light came up on dash. Arrived at Royal, went in and was greeted not by one but all the service consultants. They made me feel welcome, come to find out I had a leak in one of my tires and it was the tire pressure light. It was handled quickly and I was back on the road and at ease. Thanks Royal Volkswagen, you guys rock! Kudos

Service Department damaged car when making repairs

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

My husband took my daughter's 2012 Volkswagen Jetta to the dealership to make a repair required by a recall. When he left the car, the service manager did not point out any alleged damage to the car. My husband arranged to pick up the car after hours, and when he and my daughter returned that night, the front driver's bumper was damaged. The front fog lamp also was broken. When we called the service manager the next morning, he claimed that the damage was pre-existing. He claims that the pre-existing damage was documented with my husband, but it absolutely was not done. We are waiting to see if the dealership is going to fix the damages.

Buying process review

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama |

My opinion of Royal Automotive is very high as I recently completed a purchase from this company. To say they are professional is an understatement. I received top dollar on a trade in and I felt their pricing was very aggressive and certainly very fair. Todd Marsh, the salesman, and Kurt Tobin,sales manager, handled me with professionalism and product competence unmatched in my search for a new truck. I plan to service my truck as well even though it will require a 50 mile drive. A great buying experience!

Worst Body Shop experience ever

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently wrecked my custom 2010 Jetta TDI with thunderbunny package. I carefully chose Royal's body shop as my choice based on reviews of the dealership it is associated with. I assumed that since it was associated with the VW dealer they would be the best ones to repair my custom VW thunderbunny body kit. Right away they were terrible to deal with, with no contact after the car arrived at the shop, no explanation of the estimate, and not returning numersous calls. On top of all that I only sopke to a secretarty who obviously has no idea what is going on with my car. After I was assured they were getting the right parts, I double checked all the part numbers in the estimate to find out that they were going to try to put a stock bumper on the car. I told them that the thunderbunny bumper was an OEM accessory part from VW and they should be able to get a replacement but they insisted that it was discontinued and no lnger available even as an aftermarket part, a 20 second google search found two aftermarket websites that still sell them. I also found out from my local dealership parts department (I live in SC) that I can actually get one straight from VW as an OEM part after all. Needles to say I will not be having them do the body work after all. If you love your car dont use this body shop.

The place for us

by from Empire, AL |

After getting the run around at other dealerships, we made it out to Royal in Vestavia HIlls, AL. IT was the best decision. Friendly staff and straight forward answers. We are happy with our purchase! Making the drive was worth it. See Michael Allbritton for your purchase. He will go the distance and even showed us how to pair our phones to our new car. Who knew!

phone conversation

by from Chattanooga, TN |

Just talked with salesman on the phone about a vehicle. He was very straight forward in answering my questions and helpful in making my decision. If I decide to purchase the vehicle, I will definitely go to the dealership.

2001 Honda CRV Purchase at Royal

by from Birmingham, Al. |

Very much appreciated the effectiveness and diligence of everyone on the staff i dealt with (mechanic included) and particularly my sales consultant Danny Cox!

Nissan truck

by from Dothan, Al |

Outstanding purchase experience and customer service. I highly recommend Ed Swanger if you need a new or used vehicle! Great selection of used cars and trucks!

NO PRESSURE

by from Rainbow City, Al. |

Chase Murphy was helpful and accommodating; no pressure. Therefore I did not return to ANOTHER dealership near by due to the salesman being to eager and OVER bearing.