Chico Volkswagen

(5.0) 9 Reviews

902 W Main Street, Chico, CA 95928

by from chico, ca |

I appreciate the fact that guy took the time to listen to my concerns. Ultimately he made me feel like my opinion mattered and that my business was valued at Chico VW. Thank you very much

by from chico, CA |

I like my experience in chico volks wagon everyone was really nice and answered all my questions thoroughly! I highly recommend this dealer!

all around great people

by from chico, ca |

The entire staff at VW was friendly and helpful. I was continually updated on the progress of my VW and was supplied a loaner which was extremely appreciated! Thank you all so much!

Thank you all for your excellent service.

by from Chico |

Wonderful staff and friendly service. I always feel welcomed at Chico VW, haven't met the owner but I feel like he must be a good leader to instill such a great friendly service in the Chico VW team.

Thank you all!!

by from San Diego, CA |

Chico Volkswagen had the Jetta GLI that I was looking for. I traveled by plane from San Diego and drove ten hours back because Chico had the car that I wanted in stock when other dealerships in southern California did not. Jack in sales made the process a truly exceptional experience. I was worried that negotiating for the car over the phone would be a headache, but Jack made my car buying experience great. He even picked me up from the airport in my new car.

Super

by from Chico, CA |

Hope you don't ever get tired of hearing this: VW has always been super to me and my car and I can only imagine that they always will be.

TRULY REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE.

by from Chico, CA |

The lady booking the service, I believe her name was Kim, was truly outstanding! We had immediate needs while in a different city, under stressful conditions...my wife was under-going chemotherapy when the vehicle problem occurred. She arranged towing service from 50 miles away, and was ready to provide a rental car if necessary and saw that I was seen as quickly as possible. All service required was done in such a timely fashion I was able to be back on the road to retrieve my wife 50 miles away. TRULY REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE. Thank you Chico Volkswagen and all your service employees.

Always Amazed

by from California |

Always amazed by the folks at Chico VW. I did receive the proper discount on my brake and oil change service, so they sent me a refund check to make up the difference. How nice is that? It was not that large of a difference, but I really appreciate their honesty and the extra breakfast I can now enjoy.

Thank You.

by from Chico, CA |

Our salesman "Steve" was a great information gate to the VW family. We appreciated all the info he gave us. Along with treating us like real people, instead of just a sale. We look forward to doing business with them for many years to come. Wel recommend anyone we know to go here for their new car. Thank You.