West Houston Subaru

Service 877-894-4617

Texas #1 Volume Subaru Dealership

Poor service

by from Houston, TX |

Can never get ahold of the service department. Always have to leave a voice mail and then they never return the call. Also, seems like they never call when the car is ready. I always have to call them. They always give the same answer; "We're taking it for a test drive now." "We just got done." "We're washing it right now." Poor service department.

Good Customer service..

by from Houston, TX |

I bought a used truck from there and the overall experience was pretty good. Nice facility. Only downfall was it took forever, but John made up for the wait....

My fastest purchase ever !!!

by from Houston Tx |

This was the absolute fastest auto purchaces that I have ever experienced. I knew what I wanted. I called the salesman ahead of time. He had the truck waiting for me when I got there. We went on a test drive, came back went to his office, did a little paperwork. He went to his managers office and came back with an approval. Basiclly that was the end of the process except finance manager. And that was even quick.

Great service

by from Lagos |

Experience with West Houston Subaru Texas was awesome. The car, Toyota Rav4 was just as advertised on cars.com...all the features in order... Finally got the car and went back to check its availability on cars.com to really know if the site is being timely updated....surprisingy, it was off the website the same day we paid for the car. Great job. D... (Lagos)

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from KATY TEXAS |

I wet to the dealer to see a car advertised in cars.com. When we got there, my wife and I walked the lot looking for the car and a salesperson and w found neither. We went into the offices and we found two gentlemen having a conversation. They asked us if we needed any help and told us that a salesperson will be with us. We waited and after nobody came, we walked out. On a way to our car, a salesperson came out and asked us if we needed "anything". We asked for the car we came there for. He said " I sold the car but it had major engine problem so he had to take the car back and give the buyer the money. The car was no good" he said. We thanked him and walked out. He didn't even tried to ask if we needed a car nor attempted to show something else. What a joke of a salesperson and dealer. We went to CARMAX AND BOUGHT A CAR WITHOUT ANY HASSLE AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

Don't try to trade your car in.

by from Houston |

Worst offer I had on my car for trade. They said book value was offered so I printed it out for them. Book was 3500 more than their offer even in bad condition. Guess they cannot read very well.

what a great experience

by from houston, TX |

I highly recommend West Houston Subaru for a new car or used and the sales agent was wonderful making me feel comfortable. I will be returning for more car needs!!!!

Sales Agent was 10 - Management was 0 (Zero)

by from Houston, TX |

I got a brand new 2013 VW Jetta 2.5 SE on Saturday - 13th of July. Happy with the decision and I hope I will enjoy the car. I had a great customer service offered by the sales agent. Very Polite and professional. (definitely, it was decisive), but I cannot say the same in regards to the manager. Very rude and turned very angry when I did not accepted the counter-offer he made me, standing up after knocking hard the desk, being not polite at all, front of me and my wife. It almost made me give up the deal. Very important to say that he had NO power to honor the offer sent out to me by email, from this dealer, offering a TV + Dinner for 2 in a Brazilian Churrascaria + $200 gas card for any deal with any vehicle. He was able to release only the TV, after I added this, that was supposed to be a free gift, to the condition to close the deal. Since the manager could not comply with this, I requested a call back from a higher positioned Manager, maybe able to honor the offer, and, it is been already a week and I have never received this call. It made me frustrated, despite of the great service I had from the agent and the, so far, great car I've got. Very sad with the situation and hoping that it is not related to any possible discrimination.

Dishonest

by from Houston |

Dishonest. Highly frustrating and disappointing experience. I wanted to buy a used Subaru listed in cars.com. The sales guy Mohamid was saying it is a great car. But he didn't have the inspection report or any records of the car. After many questions he agreed they never do an inspection on their used cars. Just for my peace of mind I took it to their own service centre paid $90 for just a 27 point inspection (average garage does a 56 point inspection free for a $20 oil change). Atleast the service guy pointed out in his report that the valve cover is leaking oil, the front brakes are no good and would not pass state inspection (yes.. they didn't even do the mandatory state inspection), front link bad etc. The quote for repair was $600. Mohamid wouldn't repair the car or reduce the price. After more negotiation Mohamid's boss reduced the price by $300 after I agreed to do the repairs at their service centre. The deal was made, I called at 6:30 PM confirmed with their finance guy and Mohamid that I will buy the car. But they couldn't sell the car as the state inspection was not done. So Mohamid said it will be done the next morning and I could come and get the delivery. I call the next morning, Mohamid says a lady came and bought the car at 7:30 PM. Its SOLD !!. Thats what you get when dealing with WEST HOUSTON SUBARU. A $90 loss, loads of wasted time, frustration and disppointment.

Do not Buy

by from Houston |

Very bad experience.. Will never set foot there. I was there to buy a used Subaru. The first thing the guy Mohamed tells, it is a wonderful car. But he doesn't have any inspection report. On more questions he says inspection is not done on any of the used cars and he wouldn't do an inspection on this one either. The state inspection had also expired. Just for my peace of mind, I paid $90 to their own service department for a simple 27 point inspection (most garages do a 56 point inspection free of charge when you do the oil change). Atleast the service guys found out the valve case is leaking oil, the front brakes are bad and would not pass state inspection, oil is bad, front links bad etc and quoted $600. Mohamed wouldn't get the repairs done or reduce the price. After further negotiation Mohamed's boss reduced the price by $300 after I agreed to get the repairs done at their shop. All this happened and I was ready to buy the vehicle. I called the finance person at around 6:30 PM talked about the payment terms, they couldn't sell me at that point of time as the state inspection was done. Called Mohamed and confirmed to buy the car the next morning immediately after they completed the state inspection. Next morning I called to check the status and guess what ? Mohamed says a lady bought the car the previous night after I called. Its SOLD !! So just for trying to buy somehting from WEST HOUTON SUBARU, I lost $90 loads of time and ended up with frustration..