My Auto Import Center

1860 E Sternberg Rd, Muskegon, MI 49444

Used 231-799-2886

terrible experience

by from mt pleasant mi |

Felt dirty when I left Tried to give me 4000 less than trade value and said my vehicle I have drove for two years not to mention two hours drive each way needed a new radiator I am in parts and service for a large manufacturer of equipment so I know better. They also never provided this in writing when I requested it

Price and 0% financing clinched the deal.

by from Spring Lake, Michigan |

We recently bought our 4th vehicle from My Auto Imports. We bought a 2014 Sienna from Andre. He was personable, friendly, and gave us a fair quote. As there were no siennas at the dealership he found us one and had it shipped to us. We are happy for the two year warranty and trust the customer service will be good.

Great service!

by from Free Soil, MI |

My Auto is a very clean and friendly place. I bought my first new car from them and I get my car serviced there also. Mike Kaffenburger was the salesman that sold me my car. He was very helpful, considerate and friendly. I don't like he works there anymore though. Anyway I do recommend My Auto!

Mr. David Geerligs- Holland MI

by from Holland MI |

I have stopped by your dealership several times to check out your new VW models and was treated with respect with no pressure to buy. Your dealership always has lots of models to check out compared to Crown VW store in Holland..

Customer

by from Fremont Michigan |

Our experience was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful, plus the popcorn was good. Dale Medama was or original contact. He was straitforward, and confident in what he was explaining to us. He was also very receptive whan I called with questions. Our final contact was Jason Meekhof after Doug left. He was extremely helpful, friendly and knew what he was talking about. I had a remote starter installed after the car was delivered. Jason said it would take an hour to an hour and a half to install. I actually took one hour and 10 minutes. That's what I call service.

Great Job!!

by from Norton Shores, MI |

Eric Nash in Audi & Volkswagen was quick to get my car right in. He arranged to have a free loaner vehicle waiting when I arrived. He promptly called with updates and had my car cleaned ready when I came to pick up my vehicle. Mark Leutzinger the Service Manager followed-up and made sure everything satisfactory. Everything was. This team went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks Gentlemen! Cordially, Scott Ellis

Magnificent Service

by from Norton Shores, MI |

Disappointed customer

by from Muskegon, Mi |

Went there to check out a used vehicle, after test driving it and telling the salesman that I wasn't sure about this vehicle, and after asking to see the carfax report. I found out it had 3 owners in 4 yre and the last two just owned it for 8 months each I told the salesman I wasn't interested in it. He tried to direct me towards another vehicle and I told him that I was just interested in that one and since it had a lot of owners and was in an accident, I will check back later to see if they had anything I liked. He proceeded to badmouth the brand of vehicle I was driving, which immediately turned me off to this dealership. You don't badmouth a customers vehicle if the're interested in purchasing from you

RUN from this place! Terrible

by from Whitehall, MI |

Over the last decade I have purchased 2 Subaru's, 3 VW's and have personally recommended people/family who have purchased a Toyota and 2 new VW's. All totaled - between my own purchases and the sales to other - I have brought $330,000 in sales and service to this place! When my 2010 VW TDI sportwagon had the power locks and radio fail just after going off warranty I thought no problem these guys will value my business and help me out with getting these things fixed - WRONG! I was told "well these things happen with VW's" and "We will contact our VW rep for help".... Three weeks later after a dozen unreturned phone calls I finally hear back that I should go to a bigger dealership like Betton Imports in Grand Rapids. I was told the VW rep wont even return My Auto Imports calls. Ive asked to speak to the owner -" he's too busy to talk to customers" was the response. The fact is - These guys are liars and cheats and should not be dealt with!! You can build a pretty dealership and hang all kinds a catchy phrases on the wall, but at the end of day you had better be trustworthy! MY AUTO IMPORT is AWEFUL and should NOT be dealt with. Save yourself a headache and go somewhere else or you will regret it.

Buying Experience

by from Jenison, MI |

I called the dealership on a Friday to look at a vehicle, they said they still had it on the lot. After driving 45 minutes one way to look at this Acura RDX I was told that it was sold on the previous Monday. It was a waste of time.