My Auto Import Center

1860 E Sternberg Rd, Muskegon, MI 49444

Used 231-799-2886

Mrs. Shellie Cook

by from Spring lake, Michigan |

Just want to say a special thanks to Andre who sold us a 2014 Toyota Sienna this past year. We got a different phone and tried to set up the blue tooth without success at home. I took the car to My Auto hoping someone who is more tech savy could set it up for us. Two Toyota employees tried without success. Andre came to the rescue and had it working within a matter of minutes. Just want to say we appreciate the service Andre. We have bought 3 vehicles from My Auto and have our cars serviced there.

service department

by from Ravenna mi |

Went for an oil change today on the second vehicle that we have bought from My Auto. The whole experience is a breeze! The place is clean, welcoming and customer friendly. We were there in the early morning so the hot coffee was a treat for sure! The people who work there must really like their jobs. Everyone is friendly and helpful.... especially Byrd(sp?)in the service area.... he is the best! Would recommend the dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

terrible experience

by from mt pleasant mi |

Felt dirty when I left Tried to give me 4000 less than trade value and said my vehicle I have drove for two years not to mention two hours drive each way needed a new radiator I am in parts and service for a large manufacturer of equipment so I know better. They also never provided this in writing when I requested it

Price and 0% financing clinched the deal.

by from Spring Lake, Michigan |

We recently bought our 4th vehicle from My Auto Imports. We bought a 2014 Sienna from Andre. He was personable, friendly, and gave us a fair quote. As there were no siennas at the dealership he found us one and had it shipped to us. We are happy for the two year warranty and trust the customer service will be good.

Great service!

by from Free Soil, MI |

My Auto is a very clean and friendly place. I bought my first new car from them and I get my car serviced there also. Mike Kaffenburger was the salesman that sold me my car. He was very helpful, considerate and friendly. I don't like he works there anymore though. Anyway I do recommend My Auto!

Mr. David Geerligs- Holland MI

by from Holland MI |

I have stopped by your dealership several times to check out your new VW models and was treated with respect with no pressure to buy. Your dealership always has lots of models to check out compared to Crown VW store in Holland..

Customer

by from Fremont Michigan |

Our experience was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful, plus the popcorn was good. Dale Medama was or original contact. He was straitforward, and confident in what he was explaining to us. He was also very receptive whan I called with questions. Our final contact was Jason Meekhof after Doug left. He was extremely helpful, friendly and knew what he was talking about. I had a remote starter installed after the car was delivered. Jason said it would take an hour to an hour and a half to install. I actually took one hour and 10 minutes. That's what I call service.

Great Job!!

by from Norton Shores, MI |

Eric Nash in Audi & Volkswagen was quick to get my car right in. He arranged to have a free loaner vehicle waiting when I arrived. He promptly called with updates and had my car cleaned ready when I came to pick up my vehicle. Mark Leutzinger the Service Manager followed-up and made sure everything satisfactory. Everything was. This team went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks Gentlemen! Cordially, Scott Ellis

Magnificent Service

by from Norton Shores, MI |

Disappointed customer

by from Muskegon, Mi |

Went there to check out a used vehicle, after test driving it and telling the salesman that I wasn't sure about this vehicle, and after asking to see the carfax report. I found out it had 3 owners in 4 yre and the last two just owned it for 8 months each I told the salesman I wasn't interested in it. He tried to direct me towards another vehicle and I told him that I was just interested in that one and since it had a lot of owners and was in an accident, I will check back later to see if they had anything I liked. He proceeded to badmouth the brand of vehicle I was driving, which immediately turned me off to this dealership. You don't badmouth a customers vehicle if the're interested in purchasing from you