Village Volkswagen Chattanooga

Used 888-258-8661
Service 888-271-1028

Easy Purchase Experience

by from Nashville, TN |

The purchase experience with my sales rep Chad was well above average. Prior to arrival (145 mile drive) his follow-ups were timely and unobtrusive. The sales process was pleasantly low-key on-site. The transaction was completed quickly at the agreed price for our '08 RAV4 Limited. Based on my experience, I would recommend Village VW of Chatt.

Village Volkswagen Chattanooga responded to this review

February 23, 2013

Thank You for the review! We appreciate your business. We hope that you enjoy the vehicle!

10,000 mile checkup

by from Chattanooga, TN |

When I came for my 10,000 mile checkup a week before, I asked for the front passenger window to be checked. They found it needed a replacement part and I was told I would receive a call once the part arrived. By the first of the week, I received a call and was able to set up the appointment for the end of the week. Everything was done in a timely fashion and I had a comfortable setting with refreshments available while I waited. Everyone is so very nice and kind. I always tell my friends about VW of Chattanooga.

Great Guys

by from Chickamauga, GA |

I found a Jetta that looked like what I had in mind for my wife. I went over just to look real quick. The staff was so helpful and laid back I brought my wife back the next day and we got it. By far the easiest dealings I've had with buying cars.

Bait and Switch

by from Clarksville, TN |

This dealer has Adjusted the cars.com on a 2011 VW TDI stock # V12764A advertised price of $18,000 up to $26,000. This was after they took my charge card numbers to secure the purchase. When I questioned the Sales Manager about the raise in price, he immediately made me the bad guy, stating he had a disclaimer on price. He told me go ahead a get a lawyer. Obviously this dealership doesn't feel obligated to truth in advertising.

Village Volkswagen Chattanooga responded to this review

April 13, 2012

John, We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with us. Please know that with hundreds of different vehicles with various stock numbers there are typo numerical mistakes. We try hard to prevent this from happening, but unfortunately we are not perfect. If there is anything we can do to try to resolve your problem with us, please call at 800-796-0734.

Great experince

by from Huntsville, Al |

We visit Village Volkswagen, because we were interested in a VW Touareg Hybrid. The staff was very friendly and helpful, we also got a very fair price and a good trade in, so we decided to buy the Touareg. This seem to be the place I would love to be the one I had bought all my previous cars. I can highly recommend this dealership!