Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

495 Watson Blvd., Warner Robins, GA 31093

New 888-463-0914 New 888-463-0914
Used 888-463-2990 Used 888-463-2990
Service 877-248-1073 Service 877-248-1073

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!!

Great service

by from Warner Robins, Ga |

I went to Five Star to have my Saturn repaired. I had just had repairs done to the car at another repair shop. I had spent thousands trying to get everything fixed but I knew my Saturn was on it's last leg. It had 178,000 miles on it and still needed additional repairs. Salesman James Crawford suggested I get a new car. I was reluctant to try as I know I didn't have money for a down payment. But the thought of having a car I could depend on was irresistible. James really went to work for me. I was able to get a 2014 Sonic with no money down and the first payment is not due til October! James was extremely helpful through the whole process. He was very knowledgeable and also very nice . So if you need a new car, go to Five Star Chevrolet on Watson in Warner Robins. Ask for James Crawford. You will not be disappointed.

July 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience with James and the Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac team! Making sure you get a great car to suit your needs, at a great price, is very important to us. We're glad James could provide an excellent experience for you, and we hope you are enjoying your new Sonic. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again.

Lt Col & Mrs Richard Lenhart, Warner Robins, GA

by from Warner Robins, GA |

My husband Richard and I are so happy we found Five Star Cadillac after purchasing our SRX in North Macon. We were delighted to meet Joey Jackson and other friendly folks at this dealership. We would recommend Five Star to our friends, especially our military friends. Our repairs have all been completed in a timely manner and find the employees so professional and friendly. Your friends, Dick and Shirley Lenhart Warner Robins, GA

A+ for Kathryn Carter..!!

by from Coolidge, GA. |

Attention perspective automobile buyers..If you're in the market to purchase a new or used vehicle, I would strongly recommend that you contact Kathryn Carter, the Internet Specialist/Customer Care Associate, at 5-Star Chevrolet in Warner Robins..I just purchased a brand new 2016 Chevy Spark LS and she made this pleasant experience extremely worthwhile..Gosh, there are just no adequate words to correctly express how phenomenal, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional Kathryn Carter was in completing the deal of a lifetime..!

OIL Change

by from Warner Robins |

No complaints. I will continue having my oil changed at this dealership.

Excellent service from Drew Moore!

by from Warner robins, GA |

My 2012 Suburban was having issues with rough idling and sputtering a bit. this was all due to build up in fuel system as a direct result of the requirements of having ethanol in our gasoline. Upon treatment of the fuel system everything was fine. Drew Moore was my service advisor and he told me what was wrong, and gave me a time to return to pick up the vehicle, it was actually done about an hour before the time stated.

Fantastic Dealership

by from Vienna, GA |

This company is very friendly, courtesy,and make sure that your vehicle is very well taken care of.

oil change

by from Unadilla |

I had my car serviced at Five Star.I had appointment for an oil change.I got my car checked in at a timely manor.The customer service was good.It took them less than an hour to finish my service.I was very pleased with everything during my visit.

New Cadillac

by from Macon, GA |

Chad Harper searched tirelessly for me, and saved me time and money on my new ATS Cadillac. He offered a truly hassle free buying experience. Chad and Brad (GM) went above and beyond to make sure I had the perfect car and buying experience. I would recommend this dealer and dealership to anyone!

Awesome Staff

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I recently bought a 2009 Chevy Traverse from Five Star Chevrolet and had an interesting experience. I bought the car on Saturday and on Monday the check engine light came on. I admit I was very concerned but my salesman Richard Smith and the service manager Joey Jackson were great in taking care of me. I brought the car back in and found that it had timing issues and sensor problems. Joey had me a rental ready for me to drive and took the car in and completely repaired all the issues at no costs to me. I know that a lot of dealers will say "didn't you buy it used" but I can say that they have changed my opinion about Five Star and the service department there. We all can admit that when you buy a car from a dealer the last thing you want is to have problems, that's why you go to a big dealership to buy a car so you won't experience the troubles with your car. I have bought from other dealers and have never been treated the way I have with Five Star. They care about the customer and want them to feel as though they really matter. I give Five Star and their service department a 5 star rating and if it went to 10 they'd get a 10 too. Thanks Five Star.

October 24, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, Donald! We're glad that we were able to address your concerns, and earn your confidence! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

I love Five Star Chevrolet

by from Cordele, GA |

I had been saving for years, and bought my first car (a 2014 Chevy Cruze) with Trey Temples at Five Star last September. Trey was extremely helpful with getting me the car I wanted and quoted me a price which happened to be a considerable amount less than the dealer I was initially working with. Just last week, a semi totaled my car. One call to Trey and I already have a new car at a payment price I can afford. (I was literally called the minute they unloaded a car that met my requirements off of the truck). I cannot begin to explain how amazing it has been working with Five Star both before and after my accident. Everyone (sales, finance, service, etc.) has been amazing, and they truly do whatever they can for their customer.

September 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Shannon! We are thrilled to hear Trey was able to deliver such a positive experience to you. We hope you continue to choose Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac for your car and service needs!