Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

495 Watson Blvd., Warner Robins, GA 31093

New 888-463-0914
Used 888-463-2990
Service 877-248-1073

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!!

Great service

by from Warner Robins, Ga |

I went to Five Star to have my Saturn repaired. I had just had repairs done to the car at another repair shop. I had spent thousands trying to get everything fixed but I knew my Saturn was on it's last leg. It had 178,000 miles on it and still needed additional repairs. Salesman James Crawford suggested I get a new car. I was reluctant to try as I know I didn't have money for a down payment. But the thought of having a car I could depend on was irresistible. James really went to work for me. I was able to get a 2014 Sonic with no money down and the first payment is not due til October! James was extremely helpful through the whole process. He was very knowledgeable and also very nice . So if you need a new car, go to Five Star Chevrolet on Watson in Warner Robins. Ask for James Crawford. You will not be disappointed.

July 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experience with James and the Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac team! Making sure you get a great car to suit your needs, at a great price, is very important to us. We're glad James could provide an excellent experience for you, and we hope you are enjoying your new Sonic. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again.

I love Five Star Chevrolet

by from Cordele, GA |

I had been saving for years, and bought my first car (a 2014 Chevy Cruze) with Trey Temples at Five Star last September. Trey was extremely helpful with getting me the car I wanted and quoted me a price which happened to be a considerable amount less than the dealer I was initially working with. Just last week, a semi totaled my car. One call to Trey and I already have a new car at a payment price I can afford. (I was literally called the minute they unloaded a car that met my requirements off of the truck). I cannot begin to explain how amazing it has been working with Five Star both before and after my accident. Everyone (sales, finance, service, etc.) has been amazing, and they truly do whatever they can for their customer.

AMAZING SERVICE AT FIVE STAR CHEVROLET

by from warner robins, GA |

COREY LAWSON AT FIVESTAR CHEVY ON WATSON BLVD WAS AMAZING AT HELPING WITH ALL EQUIPTMENT IN MY VEHICLE AND THE SERVICE AND MANAGERS WERE VERY FRIENDLY. I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON MY CAR AND AM VERY SATISFIED!! I RECOMMEND COREY AND FIVE STAR CHEVROLET TO ANYONE WANTING QUALITY SERVICE AND CAR ALL AT ONCE

August 13, 2015

Thank you for your great feedback, Kendall! We're glad that you were so pleased with the service you received from Corey during your visit, and we hope you will continue to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future! Congratulations on your new car, and thanks for your recommendation!

great experience

by from warner robins,ga |

I just bought my first car from here! My whole experience was absolutely amazing! Mr.johnny was my sale rep and he did great at helping choose such a great car! Also the manager Rico really made sure I was a satisfied customer.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit, Jasmine! We're glad to read that you were so pleased with the efforts of Johnny and Rico to ensure that you had the perfect car, because customer satisfaction is our top priority! Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for sharing your comments!

Warranty adjustment

by from Warner Robins , ga |

Quick service on shift cable. Well done Tina Hester .

August 13, 2015

We're delighted that you were so pleased with the speed of the service Tina provided. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and it's great that we achieved that for you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks for choosing Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac for your service needs!

Car shoppin

by from Warrner. Robbins ga |

Corey Lawson was the best person I have ever dealt with in me life he showed my mother four or more car's and never lost his cool all I can say is we need more corey Lawson in the car lots in Warner robins

August 13, 2015

We're glad that you were so pleased with the service Corey provided to your mother during your visit! Customer service is very important to us at Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac, and we're always happy to know when we have demonstrated that. Please let us know if we can do anything else for either of you in the future, and thanks for sharing your comments with us!

First Class

by from Kathleen, GA |

Gary Marc is the standard that all car salespersons should strive for. He was truly attentive and professional to what we were looking for. After listening to our requirements, he positioned four vehicles at the front of the dealership for us to test drive. When we returned from one test drive the next one was running and ready for us. His attitude and humor and non pressure tactics were refreshing. We would also like to recognize Aurico and Brondon as well the rest of the staff at Five Star Chevrolet. They were awesome!

August 13, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're happy to read that you were pleased with your visit, and that Gary was able to help you decide upon the right vehicle for your needs! We're also glad to know that you enjoyed working with Aurico and the rest of our team! please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing!

Great customer service and best experience

by from Soperton, Ga |

Reggie Henderson made my experience at Five Star in Warner Robins one that I would always remember. I actually didn't go to get me a car but I went with a family member and Reggie put me in a brand new 2015 Chevy Cruise and also my family member was put in a brand new car as well. Reggie Henderson went above and beyond while serving us and always made sure that we was comfortable and explain everything to us. Reggie Henderson has exceed my expectations. He is #1.

August 17, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're so glad to read that you were pleased with the service you received during your visit, and that Reggie was able to help ensure that both of you were entirely comfortable and informed throughout the process. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and congratulations on your new car!

Positive experience

by from Warner Robins |

I dealt mainly with David Mcelligott and had a great experience when purchasing my new Tahoe.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Jon! We appreciate your business!

Thanks so much Five Star

by from Wray, GA |

We knew what we wanted in a Chevrolet pick up. We located one on the internet at Five Star in Warner Robins. We drove the 90 miles getting there late afternoon. Our salesman Gary Marc was very nice and very professional. He could not have treated us better negotiating the price. We wanted different tires and they had to be ordered so that delayed getting the truck a few days but that was not a problem with us. We picked up the truck today and Gary turned us over to Sigmund Roseme to show us how to operate everything. Sigmund was just awesome. Not only doing his job with perfection but we will always remember our conversation. It was so kind of him to go beyond any experience we?ve ever had at a car dealership. When we need another vehicle we will go to Five Star first. We will also recommend Five Star ever chance we get but we will give a red flag when one deals with the finance department. Mistakes do get made. We love our new Truck and our son/grandson loves the one they bought from you a few days after we bought ours .

July 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and positive review, Carlton and Faye. We are very glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Gary and Sigmund. We pride ourselves on the customer focus of our sales team and so seeing a review like yours brings us great joy! Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the finance department, but we're glad that everything worked out for your son/grandson. Congratulations on your new truck and we look forward to seeing you again for all of your future car buying needs!

Best service ever!

by from Tryon NC |

Even though I live in North Carolina, I will always buy my cars at the 5 star dealership in Warner Robbins Ga. They found my car at the price I asked for and then they delivered it to my front door in NC. Who does that? The employees were so nice and so willing to work hard to find a used 2013 Buick Encore.It is so nice to finally find a dealership that helps without pressure to buy. Heather was SUPER friendly and worked on all my paperwork sending me everything I needed saving me time and headaches .I believe Jeremy Shaughnessy runs the operation there so Kudos to him.He must run not only a tight ship but a very friendly one.

June 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience working with our Five Star Chevrolet Cadillac team! Delivering "five star" customer service is our top priority, and we're always happy to know when we have achieved it. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you, and thanks again for writing! Congratulations on your new Encore!