Carl Gregory Dodge

2201 Victory Dr, Columbus, GA 31901

Great dealership to work with

by from Enterprise, al |

Great experience buying a new car. Thanks to Denny!

Great service

by from Columbus, GA |

Just bought a Suburban and were luck to work with Andy and Shawn. They were both patient and non-pressuring during the whole process.

July 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us!! Your feedback means a lot. We are happy you had a great experience at our Victory Drive location. Customer Service is very important to us, and we try to do everything we can to take care of out customers. Enjoy your vehicle!!

Great Service

by from Columbus, Georgia Victory Drive |

Great customer service, clean, fast, friendly. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that our dealership was able to assist you with the purchase of your new vehicle. Customer service is so very important to us and taking care of our customers is our number one priority. If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me, Christi Gregory, here at the corporate office at 706-243-3971 (Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM). Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you soon.

Great Service

by from Columbus, Georgia Victory Drive |

Very nice atmosphere, great customer service, would recommend to any of my friends!!

Very Professional Service.

by from Columbus,GA |

Great Salesman Mr. Sam White very Professional. Will highly recommend to family and friends. Thanks for the Service.

personalized, professional, courteous, empathetic,

by from Columbus ga |

professional and knowledgeable. Friendly and appreciative. The deal of my purchase was the same as on line. I was assured that I would find a vehicle that I wanted , with no hassle the same day. And I did! I was totally satisfied with my experience and extremely happy with my new purchase......... Need a vehicle, start with Carl Gregory!

Don't waste your time here with Carl Gregory Dodge

by from Spring, TX |

Don't waste your time with Carl Gregory Dodge. They don't honor their advertised pricing on cars.com What a waste of time!

October 30, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry you did not have a pleasant experience with us. We are humans and sometimes errors do occur but we will use this feedback to try and improve our store :)

service and knowledge

by from Fort mitchell, Al |

My sales Guy was not at all knowledgeable about the 2014 jeep I bought. He didnt take the time to show me any features that the vehicle had nor did he or anyone else know how to sell a vehicle to someone with an out of state plate. I had to go back 4 times spending hours upon hours there for them to fix mistakes they made on my paper work. They didn't even put gas in my new vehicle till I said something nor did they pay for my gas that it took to go back fourth four times for the mistakes they made. I even had to buy gas for the temp vehicle they gave me because they didn't put enough in it for me to get home. And when asked about the yeti cooler you get for buying a new vehicle at Carl Gregory they said it wasn't this Carl Gregory " I'm sorry but aren't all Carl greagory dealerships in the same company" and when it came to getting the tag I even had to do that one on my own. And it took all day for them to wash the jeep too and I still can't figure that one out. I wad also forced to get extra coverage on the new vehicle saying the banks wanted me too yea right.

May 27, 2014

I am sorry you did not have a pleasant experience with us. I am not sure which of our Columbus stores you purchased from, but a Yeti cooler is not one of our promotions. However, there are Carl Gregory dealerships across the Southeast and perhaps one of their promotions caused the confusion. Our dealership promotions are different for each city so if someone in Columbus, GA gave you false information please contact us locally. Thank you for your feedback!

AD on Cars.com

by from Sunbury, GA |

I called about three 2014 Dodge Rams 1500, they had listed for 19,885 (I know they were listed for less than 20,000.) I sent email to contact and I called too. The first women (Brittney) to talk with me, told me she would have to get back with me. A man called me back saying it was an cars.com internet error on the price listed. I said that's funny your own web site had the same prices. He said yes he knew and they were correcting it. I said what if I wanted to purchase one of them, he said "We can not sell them at that price to you, they were bought for a fleet, but the company change their minds. That was a special price just for them." I call this scamming!! I have told everyone I know not to trust this Dealer Ship in Columbus, GA By the way, we did but a new 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad from Mall of Georgia, we drove over 4 hrs to do business with them.

Great service

by from Columbus, GA |

They were right! I was uncertain that their diagnostics were correct, but I have to eat my words. They were spot on with the original diagnosis!