Carl Gregory Dodge

Used 877-820-5914
Service 888-246-1232

service and knowledge

by from Fort mitchell, Al |

My sales Guy was not at all knowledgeable about the 2014 jeep I bought. He didnt take the time to show me any features that the vehicle had nor did he or anyone else know how to sell a vehicle to someone with an out of state plate. I had to go back 4 times spending hours upon hours there for them to fix mistakes they made on my paper work. They didn't even put gas in my new vehicle till I said something nor did they pay for my gas that it took to go back fourth four times for the mistakes they made. I even had to buy gas for the temp vehicle they gave me because they didn't put enough in it for me to get home. And when asked about the yeti cooler you get for buying a new vehicle at Carl Gregory they said it wasn't this Carl Gregory " I'm sorry but aren't all Carl greagory dealerships in the same company" and when it came to getting the tag I even had to do that one on my own. And it took all day for them to wash the jeep too and I still can't figure that one out. I wad also forced to get extra coverage on the new vehicle saying the banks wanted me too yea right.

Carl Gregory Dodge responded to this review

May 27, 2014

I am sorry you did not have a pleasant experience with us. I am not sure which of our Columbus stores you purchased from, but a Yeti cooler is not one of our promotions. However, there are Carl Gregory dealerships across the Southeast and perhaps one of their promotions caused the confusion. Our dealership promotions are different for each city so if someone in Columbus, GA gave you false information please contact us locally. Thank you for your feedback!

AD on Cars.com

by from Sunbury, GA |

I called about three 2014 Dodge Rams 1500, they had listed for 19,885 (I know they were listed for less than 20,000.) I sent email to contact and I called too. The first women (Brittney) to talk with me, told me she would have to get back with me. A man called me back saying it was an cars.com internet error on the price listed. I said that's funny your own web site had the same prices. He said yes he knew and they were correcting it. I said what if I wanted to purchase one of them, he said "We can not sell them at that price to you, they were bought for a fleet, but the company change their minds. That was a special price just for them." I call this scamming!! I have told everyone I know not to trust this Dealer Ship in Columbus, GA By the way, we did but a new 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad from Mall of Georgia, we drove over 4 hrs to do business with them.

Great service

by from Columbus, GA |

They were right! I was uncertain that their diagnostics were correct, but I have to eat my words. They were spot on with the original diagnosis!

Great experience!!

by from Columbus,GA |

I got an overall great deal for the suv I purchased. Everyone from the sales associate to the financial manager did everything they could to get me in and out with excellent service.

Not Happy!

by from Florence, AL |

Very friendly on the phone. However, after discussing the vehicle and driving over 5 hours for it, arrived to find the vehicle just sold. Not professional!