Sutton Acura

4796 Riverside Dr., Macon, GA 31210

New 877-853-4508
Used 866-476-8406
Service 877-438-6574

People and performance you can depend on.

Made buying a wonderful experience

by from Florida |

Our business was transacted online and via phone. Jay was super. He even drove the car to us. No easy feat as we live 200 miles away. What a wonderful experience!!

Complementary cars wash ruined my headlights!!!!!

by from Leesburg Ga |

I was given a complimentary car wash that ruined my headlights and this dealership would not take responsibility for doing it..The general manager got an attitude about it and would not pay for the damage to my headlights but suggested I should take my car back to the company that restored my headlights. My advice to everyone is to say no to the complimentary car wash because it is an INSULT. Everyone that drive these luxury vehicles take great pride in them and for a dealership to allow there employees to treat them like they are nothing to them by slashing water on your vehicle and letting it air dry. IT LOOKED LIKE MY VEHICLE WAS WASHED BY A CHILD AND NOT A PAID GROWN PERSON. AND MY HEADLIGHTS WAS FADED AND SCRATCHED SEVERELY......AND THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT LADY WAS RUDE AND DIDN'T CARE THAT MY VEHICLE WAS RUINED.....I WILL NEVER TAKE MY VEHICLE TO THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN. ... THIS IS FAR FROM OVER!!!!!!!!!

possibility of loan

by from 400 miles |

David is genuinely a nice person possibility of loan can get cloudy for him he lost track of me once there was no chance of loan once your not to get a car they can and did forget who you are a customer i dont understand why ask for road loan paper work and then fail to get back with the customer and then customer has to pursue dealership for answer of $5000.00 down when I explicitly expressed there is no cash seems real simple don't ask for loan paper work ask for down payment amount first and to not tell the customer anything why be in sales this is not selling this is losing customer base i know u always communicate beginning to end i repeat close a sale or no sale you close correctly u don't ignore a customer ever never ever neglect potent sales u never know. very poor to under estimate sales clients. My take on this is they know they have a good product and they are able to rest on that product if they had a not so good of a product and had to work there sales skills in a productive manner correctly to the end they would follow up and complete. dot I's and cross T's to leave me wondering what happened is a very grandiose sin. Sincerely, Will buy elsewhere please tell and show me where my experience shows go buy a Acura here. and I will but I cant change what is.hope u learn not to do this anymore customers are not to be taken for granted very bad.

very dissapionted in the Sutton process

by from Marietta |

We live in Atlanta and thought that we cleared financing before I spoke with David in sales to come 1 hour and half down to Macon to do business. The mistake I made was not getting the finance rate they had approved for us (even tho I asked over the phone), my Mistake. Car was great sales was great. Lets talk about Steve in finance he starred me and my fiance down from the moment we got there without once saying hello, after about two hours with sales we got into Steve's office we were distant on terms. It was not the financing Rate at which he couldn't change it was his tone and around the way technique of trying to make us take a deal that was a win for them and a loss for us. He was cold, never smiled while he was trying to do business no hand shake at the end, no options just sign or leave. He even stood by his door after he printed out the deal as to say sign or leave, a total waste of our time taking off our respective jobs when he could have saved us gas which is expensive.

Sutton Acura responded to this review

December 8, 2012

Hello Mr Sand, I'm Ashley Sutton w/ Sutton Acura. I'm sorry to hear about your disappointing visit. I'd love to speak with you personally about your experience. At the very least... I will refund you for your travel expenses but I'd love to attempt to do more. All apologies on behalf of Sutton Acura. Please call me on my cell. Ashley Sutton 478-960-5837

Loving my tl

by from Macon |

They made my buying experience easy and I am loving my tl it is such a beautiful car

Great Service

by from Macon, GA |

My buying experience from Sutton Acura was by far the best that I have had. Ashley Sutton was very helpful and got me the best car for the best price. Not to mention, I have had my car now for 2 years, and I couldn't ask for better service from a "service department". They are always so friendly and helpful.

2010 kia forte

by from macon ga |

very good service i will be shopping here for my next car also