Sutton Acura

New 877-853-4508 New 877-853-4508
Used 866-476-8406 Used 866-476-8406
Service 877-438-6574 Service 877-438-6574

People And Performance You Can Depend On

Made buying a wonderful experience

by from Florida |

Our business was transacted online and via phone. Jay was super. He even drove the car to us. No easy feat as we live 200 miles away. What a wonderful experience!!

Took a chance on this. Worked out well

by from tallahassee, fl |

I was shopping for a newer car online when I came across one for sale here at Sutton Acura. The car was in my "top three" list, looked good in the pictures, and had a clear carfax. So I took a trip from Tallahassee up to Macon to buy the car. I'm glad I did. The car was very clean and priced right. The salesman, Hugh Paul, was personable and easy to do business with. The rest of the staff that I dealt with were also friendly and professional. Overall a very good buying experience.

February 19, 2016

We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with Hugh Paul and the rest of our Sutton Acura team! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and we hope you enjoyed driving your new vehicle home from Macon to Tallahassee. Please let us know if you need anything in the future! Sincerely, Stephanie Giomi - BDC Manager, Sutton Acura

awesome service department and new car sales

by from macon ga |

bought my first Acura with Sutton Acura 6 years ago. The service department always takes care of me and is very professional and the facilities are beautiful. I was in for an oil change and decided to look at some of the new ILX. The representative was knowledgeable and easy going. I bought the car and love it. I highly recommend this dealership.

February 19, 2016

Lynn - Congrats on your new ILX! We are honored to have been serving you for the last 6 years. We pride ourselves on customer service and are thrilled to hear that we have been taking great care of you! Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Stephanie Giomi - BDC Manager, Sutton Acura

Best Experience...and 2 times now!

by from Macon, GA |

I bought my first Acura with Sutton Acura 6 years ago. The service department always takes great care of me and are very professional...and the facilities are beautiful. I was in recently for an oil change and decided to look at the a new ILX. The representative that helped me was knowledgeable and easy going. I bought the car and I love it! I highly recommend this dealership.

Sutton Acura two thumbs up

by from macon georgia |

Awesome experience, started online with Sutton Acura and ended up purchasing a New MDX. Thanks guys, returning customer for sure. ChrisRyans

February 19, 2016

Thank you, Chris, for the fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear you had such an excellent car buying experience with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future! Best Wishes, Stephanie Giomi - BDC Manager, Sutton Acura

Highly Disappointed!

by from Macon, Ga |

I found a used car at this dealership and was 90% sure I was going to buy it. Wanted to drive it for a day to be sure. Ashley Sutton did not want me to take it without buying for fear that the 69+ thousand miles would turn over to 70 and be harder to sell.....okay, I understand that.....then was told they had 3 calls on the car that day (are they trying to rush me into a decision?)....I decided to wait a day to research and make sure THIS was the car for me. I pulled up the car fax when I got home last night (never offered at the dealership) and found that in the cars 4 years of life it has had 5 owners, the last owner bought and retuned it to Sutton within 5 months of purchase..... Advice to you...if buying a used car, ask about its history, pull a carfax. If the info is not offered to you, there is probably a reason.

January 28, 2015

There are so many inaccuracies in the above review that we'd just like to share our side. First I'd like to apologize to the above reviewer on behalf of Sutton Acura for our failure to not get you all the information about the vehicle you were considering. Here are few undisclosed facts about the Chevy Traverse in question. 1.)It was a manager's friend's mother who traded the car in with us. She bought it Chevy certified the year before and he traded her out of it (not because of a problem) 2.)This car has a 100% clean carfax and has never been in an accident (we pull carfax reports on all of our vehicles and post them on our website with the car for all customers to see) 3.) This SUV was never sold and returned to us. It was traded for, the used car managers wife drove it for 5 months as a demo - and it's just recently been repriced, reserviced, and offered for sale again. (The carfax does show it was offered for sale and stocked back in - we are currently correcting the inaccurate information on the carfax report) Again I'd like to apologize for the miscommunication about the history of this vehicle.. However, we inspect and service every used car before it's placed on the lot for sale.. if any issues are discovered that can't be serviced or repaired - We wholesale those "bad apple" off. Lastly, We want everyone to know that Sutton Acura does not use pressure sales tactics in any part of our sales process. In this particular instance, another salesperson had a set appointment on the same vehicle - While the reviewer wanted to take the car Saturday-Monday, we couldn't allow it to go out in that time frame with another prospective buyer coming in on the car. We did offer for this reviewer to come back and pick up the car on Monday for an extended test drive. We understand there's a lot of competition out there and that everyone is going to shop for the best vehicle to meet their needs. We offer great quality used cars at very competitive prices. Thank you, Sutton Acura

Complementary cars wash ruined my headlights!!!!!

by from Leesburg Ga |

I was given a complimentary car wash that ruined my headlights and this dealership would not take responsibility for doing it..The general manager got an attitude about it and would not pay for the damage to my headlights but suggested I should take my car back to the company that restored my headlights. My advice to everyone is to say no to the complimentary car wash because it is an INSULT. Everyone that drive these luxury vehicles take great pride in them and for a dealership to allow there employees to treat them like they are nothing to them by slashing water on your vehicle and letting it air dry. IT LOOKED LIKE MY VEHICLE WAS WASHED BY A CHILD AND NOT A PAID GROWN PERSON. AND MY HEADLIGHTS WAS FADED AND SCRATCHED SEVERELY......AND THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT LADY WAS RUDE AND DIDN'T CARE THAT MY VEHICLE WAS RUINED.....I WILL NEVER TAKE MY VEHICLE TO THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN. ... THIS IS FAR FROM OVER!!!!!!!!!

February 19, 2016

C Scott - This is Stephanie Giomi, Business Development Manager here at Sutton Acura. I am very sorry you did not receive the level of service we strive to deliver to each and every customer. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and I hope that we were able to resolve this issue in a satisfactory manner. Please call me if you should have any questions. Regards, Stephanie - Sutton Acura 478-471-6877

possibility of loan

by from 400 miles |

David is genuinely a nice person possibility of loan can get cloudy for him he lost track of me once there was no chance of loan once your not to get a car they can and did forget who you are a customer i dont understand why ask for road loan paper work and then fail to get back with the customer and then customer has to pursue dealership for answer of $5000.00 down when I explicitly expressed there is no cash seems real simple don't ask for loan paper work ask for down payment amount first and to not tell the customer anything why be in sales this is not selling this is losing customer base i know u always communicate beginning to end i repeat close a sale or no sale you close correctly u don't ignore a customer ever never ever neglect potent sales u never know. very poor to under estimate sales clients. My take on this is they know they have a good product and they are able to rest on that product if they had a not so good of a product and had to work there sales skills in a productive manner correctly to the end they would follow up and complete. dot I's and cross T's to leave me wondering what happened is a very grandiose sin. Sincerely, Will buy elsewhere please tell and show me where my experience shows go buy a Acura here. and I will but I cant change what is.hope u learn not to do this anymore customers are not to be taken for granted very bad.

very dissapionted in the Sutton process

by from Marietta |

We live in Atlanta and thought that we cleared financing before I spoke with David in sales to come 1 hour and half down to Macon to do business. The mistake I made was not getting the finance rate they had approved for us (even tho I asked over the phone), my Mistake. Car was great sales was great. Lets talk about Steve in finance he starred me and my fiance down from the moment we got there without once saying hello, after about two hours with sales we got into Steve's office we were distant on terms. It was not the financing Rate at which he couldn't change it was his tone and around the way technique of trying to make us take a deal that was a win for them and a loss for us. He was cold, never smiled while he was trying to do business no hand shake at the end, no options just sign or leave. He even stood by his door after he printed out the deal as to say sign or leave, a total waste of our time taking off our respective jobs when he could have saved us gas which is expensive.

December 8, 2012

Hello Mr Sand, I'm Ashley Sutton w/ Sutton Acura. I'm sorry to hear about your disappointing visit. I'd love to speak with you personally about your experience. At the very least... I will refund you for your travel expenses but I'd love to attempt to do more. All apologies on behalf of Sutton Acura. Please call me on my cell. Ashley Sutton 478-960-5837

Loving my tl

by from Macon |

They made my buying experience easy and I am loving my tl it is such a beautiful car