Butler Lexus

Service 888-205-7491

Middle Georgia's Luxury Leader.. Elite of Lexus Award Recipient

Stunned!

by from Americus, Ga. |

Found the vehicle online and emailed an inquiry. Salesperson promptly responded with requested information and many pictures. All except the ones that counted! Drove 2 hours to find the one non pictured area covered in dents. With the rest of the vehicle still being exactly what I wanted, I made what I believe to be a fair offer, with me covering the repairs. Management responded with a simple "we'll pass". Not even a counter offer? Purchased a similar undented vehicle for less two day later elsewhere.

Best Dealer Experience Around

by from Warner Robins, Georgia |

The folks at Butler Lexus are some of the BEST people to do business with, bar none. I am an avid car enthusiast, and enjoy visiting dealerships in various cities. Butler is one of the few companies in the country that treats each person "like a guest in their own home", just as Lexus asks their dealers to do. Be it in service or in sales, the Butler employees simply go out of their way to make your experience the very best that it can be. I have dealt with Butler since 2006 in both sales and in service, and I would not chose to do business any other place. Ten years later, my vehicle is way beyond its warranty period, yet I still bring the vehicle to Butler for routine maintenance as their prices are reasonable and the service is incredible. My years of service with Mrs Beck & parts with Mr Palo have been extraordinary as mentioned, but you will be treated well by every member of the staff. If you are tired of the traditional dealership games, try Butler Lexus. You will never want to be at another dealership.