Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Mazda RAM

3068 Riverside Dr, Macon, GA 31210

New 888-463-3935
Used 888-463-3989
Service 888-277-2719

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!!!

Mr Greg Bullock

by from Macon Ga |

Had credit issues and David Hammock provide great personalized service. I was able to get a quality used truck and the chance to rebuild my credit. Thank you David and Fiv Star

Great service

by from sparta, ga |

Trish Beach did an excellent job. She was very nice and attentive to what I beeded.

Low price not work the post sale incompetence

by from Hampton, GA |

Due to their internet price, I traveled an hour away to purchase a 2015 Mazda 6 from them, although the closest Mazda dealership was 15 minutes from my home. The first day I visited the dealership, they worked numbers which where $1,500 higher than there internet sales price. After going home and running the number myself, I realized the higher price and sent the sales manager, David Quick an email advising him that I planned to buy the vehicle the following day based on the numbers I ran and giving them the opportunity to sell me the vehicle based off the posted internet price. The David, sales manager called me the first thing the next morning and agreed to the numbers I sent him and the following day I purchased the vehicle and traded in my previous car which required the dealership to payoff the balance. At the time of the deal the dealership requested and received a 10day payoff and my payment on my previous vehicle was due on that 10th day which shouldn't have needed to be paid since the payoff check was supposed to be received within 10days. Ten days after purchasing my new vehicle I had to pay the payment on my old vehicle because the dealership did not send the payoff check. Although I wasn't happy about making the payment, I figured I would receive my payment back when the check was received expecting it to at least be in the mail. The payoff check was not received until 18 days after my purchase and only generated after I called the dealership office to inquire about it. The payoff check which was generated the same day of my call was sent out without any additional interest for the delayed payment resulting in the additional interest being taken from my payment. I contacted David Quick by email, as I did when I wanted to purchase my vehicle, asking for the person I would need to speak to about refunding my money which went do additional interest due to the dealerships failure to produce an submit a payoff check within 10 days. As of 10 days later as I write this review I haven't heard back from him or anyone else from Five Star Mazda.

January 18, 2015

We're sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience at our dealership, James. Customer service is our highest priority, and we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you further. Please give us a call at (888) 206-6227 at your convenience so that we can begin investigating this matter. Thank you.

Very pleased with our purchase

by from Harlem Ga |

My experience buying a mazda was amazing. Mrs Dorothy explained every detail of what the vehicles had to offer and she even spent time helping us program our phones for the bluetooth. All of the staff was very helpful with any questions we had. Rich in the service department was very helpful in helping us make our selection and advising us on any future maintenance of the vehicle. We will definitely recommend anyone to them for a hassle free pleasant experience when buying a vehicle

January 19, 2015

Hello, Julie! We're happy to read that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. It's great that Rich and Dorothy were able to work together with you to make sure that you had the right car for your needs. Thank you for your recommendation! Enjoy your new car, and let us know if we can do be of further service in the future!

Antonio Davis

by from Macon Ga |

My salesman Antonio was the best I have experienced. He made me feel comfortable through out the entire process. When I came in I was overwhelmed but he eased my anxiety. I would definitely send my family and friends to Antonio.

December 20, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation, Yvonne! We want every customer to feel comfortable and informed at every step of the service process, and it's great to hear that Antonio made sure of that for you. Thanks again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Mr Antonio Davis

by from Wadley, GA |

My overall experience was the best I have ever had. I will definitely be recommending my family and friends. I would definitely return.

December 20, 2014

Thanks, George! We're delighted to know that we've exceeded your expectations and earned your confidence. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're glad to have achieved that for you. Thanks for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again!

Buying Experience, and the Salesperson

by from Macon, GA |

Review for Mr. Antonio Davis Our buying experience was exemplary. The salesman, Mr. Antonio Davis is the epitome of how a salesperson should conduct themselves. He was professional, knowledgeable, and he presented himself as one with integrity. In the history of me doing business with Five Star Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, I can honestly say that our entire experience was smooth, and pleasant. I credit Ms. Davis for our buying experience, and for going the extra miles ensuring that we understood everything. Mr. Davis took his time explaining the operation of the car, and the special features of the ?Chrysler 200.? Warmly, Mrs. Annie R. Billingslea (buyer), Dr. Perdeda Dwight (daughter)

November 22, 2014

We're glad to hear that the two of you enjoyed your visit to our dealership! It means a lot to us to read that we delivered "five star" customer service throughout the whole of your car-buying experience, and that Antonio was able to work with you to make sure you were comfortable with the Chrysler 200's features and operation. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

by from GRAY GA |

CAME IN TO JUST LOOK AT NEW JEEP CHEROKEES. STEVE GLAWSON WAS OUR SALES PERSON AND HE WAS SO FRIENDLY, RELAXED AND DID NOT PRESSURE US. ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. THE DEAL WAS SO EASY WITH THE HELP OF ZACK. THEY WORKED WITH US ON PRICING AND TRADING AND FINANCING. VERY REFRESHING DOING BUSINESS WITH STEVE AND ZACK.

November 6, 2014

We're glad to hear that Zack and Steve were able to work together to put you in the right Jeep at the right price for your needs! Customer service is important to us, and it's great to know that you were pleased with your visit to our dealership. Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

mike h

by from stockbridge,ga. |

I work with a optical company with 5 locations, one in Macon.I only work the Macon office a day or 2 some weeks. I worked with several dealerships close to Atlanta near the other optical locations. Five Star was the best buying experience that I've had so far. Dorothy Lamar was my sales person, who made my purchase easy. She followed through with every request I made. Thanks Dot! I live in Stockbridge, which is about 60 miles from Five Star so you know it had to be a great deal for me to buy there!

September 17, 2014

Hello, Mike! Thanks for sharing your comments. We're thrilled to know that you enjoyed working with Dorothy, and that we earned your trust and business through her efforts. It's great that we were able to take care of you, and we hope you will give as another opportunity to do so if you need anything else. Enjoy your new car!

they dont repond to your requiry.

by from warner robins ga |

have not hurd from five star madza of macon ga yet.