Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Mazda RAM

3068 Riverside Dr, Macon, GA 31210

New 888-463-3935
Used 888-463-3989
Service 888-277-2719

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!!!

Buyer Beware! Don't Believe the CLEAR price!

by from Marietta GA |

Buyer beware! Don't believe the CLEAR price!! I called willing to purchase a used car at the so-called "clear" price which is supposed to be the sales price INCLUDING the dealer fees. When I said I was willing to pay that clear price, I was told that there was an error in the pricing and that they would honor the sales price before the dealer fees, but not the advertised clear price. The first salesman I spoke with, William, seems like a good, honest man that understood my position and wanted to make a sale. Unfortunately, it quickly went downhill from there. I got nothing but excuses as to why it wasn't false advertising and why it was some pricing company's fault that the price on THEIR website was incorrect. The finale to this disappointing experience involved a conversation with Mr. Scott (sorry - don't remember his title). After again explaining my position, I was told "we don't want your business, partner." All because I dared to simply asked them to honor their advertisement. Maybe this dealer should consider changing its name to "One Star Chrysler Plymouth" because that's seems to be the level of service they provide. Should you decide to do business with them, I certainly hope your experience is better than mine.

Complete lack of professionalism!

by from Macon, GA |

The salespeople at Five Star Dodge in Macon, GA hand you off like you are a bag of potatoes if you are not there to make a top of the line purchase. I waited hours without anyone even giving me an update. Then I left, and received a call the next day from someone else apologizing and telling me that the deal was done and to come back and speak to someone else. My husband and I went back and were told the approval was good but that they couldn't find it. Waited another 1 1/2 hours and had to leave to feed children. Told to please call us once they found what they were looking for. No call. Left messages. No return calls. The sad thing is, is that we purchased a car from them 1.5 years ago and are trying to trade because our family has grown. They assured us trading into something bigger when we needed it wouldn't be a problem but now that it is time they don't want to give us anything for the car we bought from THEM and have maintained. We are buried in vehicle that is too small for a family of 6 and nobody, NOT A SOUL, has had the courtesy to call us back, enlighten us as to where we stand, or explain what we can do to make a trade possible. I am exasperated with the lack of professional courtesy extended from the entire team at Five Star and saddened that they do not place more effort and common courtesy in assisting customers. The finance team was literally in the office drawing on the bald head of another team member and exchanging jokes while my husband and I stood at the door trying to get an update!!! Car dealerships are a dime a dozen and you are only as good as your reputation! I find it hard to believe that I am the only person that has encountered this. As it happens, a woman was there screaming that she wanted her money back because she was completely mislead recently. BIG SURPRISE. I will take my "meager" business elsewhere from now on and will be sure to let everyone I know aware of the ridiculous manner in which we were treated. I work in insurance locally so I know that I have the potential to spread this to a vast majority of the local folks. I wouldn't want anyone else to have to endure this type of treatment when trying to make such a large investment. Thanks for letting me vent!!!

horrible customer service and sales reps

by from Albany |

My husband and I drove 2 hours for a vehicle they had online for sale it looked really great in the photos but when we got there the inside was trashed scratches all over the vehicle hadn't even been detailed to be sold. They also online appraised my husband car but when we got there they offered us several thousand dollars less. They told us they don't do online appraisal so a guy drives the car an hour later they gave us the quote. If the employee www as not servicing you they did not speak to you they stood outside smoking. Also don't let the sales rep misplace his phone he will walk off until he finds it.

February 6, 2015

Thank you for your feedback about your recent sales experience. We're sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied. Online appraisals are subject to final approval, and are provided to reduce the amount of time required to make a fair and accurate offer to our customers . At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we take pride in putting customer service first, and would like to discuss this further. If you would please give us a call at (877) 748-9845, we would appreciate the opportunity to try to resolve this with you. Thank you.

Mr Greg Bullock

by from Macon Ga |

Had credit issues and David Hammock provide great personalized service. I was able to get a quality used truck and the chance to rebuild my credit. Thank you David and Fiv Star

January 29, 2015

Hello, Greg! We're glad to know that David was able to work with you to accommodate your needs and provide a great experience. We hope you are enjoying your new truck! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future.

Great service

by from sparta, ga |

Trish Beach did an excellent job. She was very nice and attentive to what I beeded.

Low price not work the post sale incompetence

by from Hampton, GA |

Due to their internet price, I traveled an hour away to purchase a 2015 Mazda 6 from them, although the closest Mazda dealership was 15 minutes from my home. The first day I visited the dealership, they worked numbers which where $1,500 higher than there internet sales price. After going home and running the number myself, I realized the higher price and sent the sales manager, David Quick an email advising him that I planned to buy the vehicle the following day based on the numbers I ran and giving them the opportunity to sell me the vehicle based off the posted internet price. The David, sales manager called me the first thing the next morning and agreed to the numbers I sent him and the following day I purchased the vehicle and traded in my previous car which required the dealership to payoff the balance. At the time of the deal the dealership requested and received a 10day payoff and my payment on my previous vehicle was due on that 10th day which shouldn't have needed to be paid since the payoff check was supposed to be received within 10days. Ten days after purchasing my new vehicle I had to pay the payment on my old vehicle because the dealership did not send the payoff check. Although I wasn't happy about making the payment, I figured I would receive my payment back when the check was received expecting it to at least be in the mail. The payoff check was not received until 18 days after my purchase and only generated after I called the dealership office to inquire about it. The payoff check which was generated the same day of my call was sent out without any additional interest for the delayed payment resulting in the additional interest being taken from my payment. I contacted David Quick by email, as I did when I wanted to purchase my vehicle, asking for the person I would need to speak to about refunding my money which went do additional interest due to the dealerships failure to produce an submit a payoff check within 10 days. As of 10 days later as I write this review I haven't heard back from him or anyone else from Five Star Mazda.

January 18, 2015

We're sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience at our dealership, James. Customer service is our highest priority, and we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you further. Please give us a call at (888) 206-6227 at your convenience so that we can begin investigating this matter. Thank you.

Very pleased with our purchase

by from Harlem Ga |

My experience buying a mazda was amazing. Mrs Dorothy explained every detail of what the vehicles had to offer and she even spent time helping us program our phones for the bluetooth. All of the staff was very helpful with any questions we had. Rich in the service department was very helpful in helping us make our selection and advising us on any future maintenance of the vehicle. We will definitely recommend anyone to them for a hassle free pleasant experience when buying a vehicle

January 19, 2015

Hello, Julie! We're happy to read that you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. It's great that Rich and Dorothy were able to work together with you to make sure that you had the right car for your needs. Thank you for your recommendation! Enjoy your new car, and let us know if we can do be of further service in the future!

Antonio Davis

by from Macon Ga |

My salesman Antonio was the best I have experienced. He made me feel comfortable through out the entire process. When I came in I was overwhelmed but he eased my anxiety. I would definitely send my family and friends to Antonio.

December 20, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation, Yvonne! We want every customer to feel comfortable and informed at every step of the service process, and it's great to hear that Antonio made sure of that for you. Thanks again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Mr Antonio Davis

by from Wadley, GA |

My overall experience was the best I have ever had. I will definitely be recommending my family and friends. I would definitely return.

December 20, 2014

Thanks, George! We're delighted to know that we've exceeded your expectations and earned your confidence. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're glad to have achieved that for you. Thanks for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again!

Buying Experience, and the Salesperson

by from Macon, GA |

Review for Mr. Antonio Davis Our buying experience was exemplary. The salesman, Mr. Antonio Davis is the epitome of how a salesperson should conduct themselves. He was professional, knowledgeable, and he presented himself as one with integrity. In the history of me doing business with Five Star Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, I can honestly say that our entire experience was smooth, and pleasant. I credit Ms. Davis for our buying experience, and for going the extra miles ensuring that we understood everything. Mr. Davis took his time explaining the operation of the car, and the special features of the ?Chrysler 200.? Warmly, Mrs. Annie R. Billingslea (buyer), Dr. Perdeda Dwight (daughter)

November 22, 2014

We're glad to hear that the two of you enjoyed your visit to our dealership! It means a lot to us to read that we delivered "five star" customer service throughout the whole of your car-buying experience, and that Antonio was able to work with you to make sure you were comfortable with the Chrysler 200's features and operation. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!