Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Mazda RAM

3068 Riverside Dr, Macon, GA 31210

New 888-463-3935 New 888-463-3935
Used 888-463-3989 Used 888-463-3989
Service 888-277-2719 Service 888-277-2719

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!!!

Five Stars for the best Customer Service employee

by from St. Augustine, FL |

Mrs. Ivanna Ake deserves to be commended for her excellent and professional skills in serving Fivestar Dodge's customers over the phone or face to face. Her Customer Service work ethic and her loyalty to her profession goes way above the call of duty. Fivestar Dodge is very fortunate to have her on their team!

November 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! Mrs. Ivanna Ake is indeed a great asset to our team and she continues to impress us with outstanding customer service skills. She will be very happy to hear your kind words and shout out. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Best, Five Star CJDR Macon

Great service, very professional on all counts.

by from Milledgeville, Ga |

Dorothy Lamar was excellent ! David (sales manager) was very professional and extremely helpful. Low key and free of pressure.

November 11, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review our Five Star CDJR Macon dealership! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff. It's good to hear that you didn't feel pressured. We appreciate your business!

My review with Five Star Mazda In Macon,Ga.

by from Macon,Ga. |

I want to thank Dorothy Lamar for the patience, time, and support in helping me getting my 2015 Mazda 3. Thank you so much again, you help me out in 2007,and now 2015. Keep up the good work Mrs. Dorothy Lamar.

November 7, 2015

Congrats on your new 2015 Mazda 3! We're very happy to hear you had an excellent car buying experience with Dorothy. We'll be sure to let Dorothy hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future. Best, Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Mazda RAM team.

Five Star Macon Ga. Awesome

by from Macon Georgia |

If anyone is going to buy a car, I highly recommend you visit Bobby Cramer and Dorothy Lamar at Five Star in Macon Georgia. They gave me the best customer service. It wasn't any pressure,the process was easy, fast and very professional. They were helpful and understanding about what i was looking for. When i arrived they had my paperwork ready " It was truly a 5 star experience " I recommend family and friends to visit Five Star dealership in Macon Georgia.

September 4, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership! It's great that Bobby and Dorothy were able to ensure that your process went smoothly and easily. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing!

Professional Salesman

by from Macon, Ga. |

A huge thank you to David Hammock for working tirelessly on my behalf today. David is knowledgable, respectful, and very much a professional salesman. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle from Five Star in Macon, David will put forth every effort to make it happen.

July 7, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience! We're happy that you enjoyed working with David during your visit. Customer service is our top priority, and we're delighted to know that he demonstrated that to you. Please call on us again if we can do anything more for you, and congratulations on your new car!

Love my new Dodge Dart!!

by from Warner Robins, GA |

They were working on a new facility so my facility rating takes that into account. Jason contacted me as I was having difficulty trying to buy from another dealership. He said that they could get me the same car but beat the price. I visited to see what would happen and left after a few hours with a better price and a new car. I had spent 2 days at the other dealership and they were not able to have the paperwork ready for my husband and I to sign. Thank you Antonio and Jason!

July 7, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us ! We're glad that we could help, and we hope you are enjoying your new car! Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing!

I love my salesman and my jeep

by from macon, ga |

My salesman, Jimmy Black, was attentive and walked me through the entire process. I did have doubts about Chrysler, Dodge/Jeep but I so happy with my jeep

May 7, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience working with Jimmy! We're happy to read that you were pleased with the service he provided, and that he was able to help walk you through the purchase process. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you, and congratulations on your new Jeep!

Unbelievably a great overall experience....!!!!!

by from Barnesville, Ga. |

I am so satisfied with the professionalism, courtesy and performance that I received at this dealership. I love my car and I love how the team of salesmen worked things out in order to get my car. I give kudos to David Hammock and would recommend him to all of my friends needing to buy a car because of his patience and perseverance in finding the car that worked for me.....Andrew Carter in Finance because he worked miracles to get what we could afford along with Jeff Teague whose assistance was also invaluable.... And last but not least as I thank you all I would like to thank Donnie in Detail who did a fabulous job making our car look almost new..... I would recommend anyone that I know to this dealership.....

May 7, 2015

We're glad to hear it, Robin! It's great that David, Andrew, and the rest of our Five Star team were able to ensure that you enjoyed your visit and were completely satisfied with your new car! Thank you for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Great service, VERY helpful!!

by from Dublin 31021 |

DavidHammock was a great help :-) He was super helpful and more than willing to work within our budget.

April 10, 2015

Thanks, Molly! We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership. Customer service is very important to us, and we're delighted to know that David was able to ensure that you enjoyed your visit. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you in the future!

Buyer Beware! Don't Believe the CLEAR price!

by from Marietta GA |

Buyer beware! Don't believe the CLEAR price!! I called willing to purchase a used car at the so-called "clear" price which is supposed to be the sales price INCLUDING the dealer fees. When I said I was willing to pay that clear price, I was told that there was an error in the pricing and that they would honor the sales price before the dealer fees, but not the advertised clear price. The first salesman I spoke with, William, seems like a good, honest man that understood my position and wanted to make a sale. Unfortunately, it quickly went downhill from there. I got nothing but excuses as to why it wasn't false advertising and why it was some pricing company's fault that the price on THEIR website was incorrect. The finale to this disappointing experience involved a conversation with Mr. Scott (sorry - don't remember his title). After again explaining my position, I was told "we don't want your business, partner." All because I dared to simply asked them to honor their advertisement. Maybe this dealer should consider changing its name to "One Star Chrysler Plymouth" because that's seems to be the level of service they provide. Should you decide to do business with them, I certainly hope your experience is better than mine.