Lauderdale BMW of Pembroke Pines

14800 Sheridan Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33331

New 888-227-1047
Used 888-357-5096
Service 877-463-2605

Why Driver's in the Greater Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood FL and Coconut Creek Areas are Revved About us?

Awesome Service

by from Tampa, FL |

Great experience at this dealer. Flew in from Tampa, was picked up by Colin Hew at the airport and treated very well the entirety of my stay. I was not hassled even though I had to purchase a car in order to get back the 4 hours to Tampa. They also threw in brand new floor mats and a BMW shirt with the purchase of my used 328i.

Best Buying Experience ever

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl |

I have purchased over 15 new cars and this my first BMW. Your staff was extremely professional (Enrique Moncada and Phil) and not pushy. This is the first car which I purchased that I did not have to negotiate with the "sales manager." They treated me so well that I did not even mind paying the dealer fees. Great experience!

Purchased new Car

by from Plantation, Florida |

Went in to purchase a new 528i to replace my 335i going off lease. Non pressure sale, not a lot of haggle in, met price from another dealer for the car I wanted. I bought from this dealer because I always get my car serviced by the BMW service center in Ft. Lauderdale and everyone there has always ben great. Holman auto group is truly professional.

Excellent Long Distance Relationship

by from Cordova, Tn |

I was most please with the results of shopping for my dream car. I am very please with the dealership and seller agent (Phil Bader) who sold me this dream car. Phil work with me and walk me through this process professionally and gracefulness. I want to give a shout out to Lauderdale BMW of Pembroke Pines. If you go there see Phil Bader. He is a wonderful understanding patient man.

Great BMW dealer!!!

by from Miami, Florida |

This was a very good experience with a professional salesman like Darlington Chikezie, he was very corteous and with good knowledge of the BMW cars and the available options. We will recomend to our family and friends Lauderdale BMW dealer and of course to Darlington to help them buying their next car. This was a really fantastic experience buying a new car... Thanks a lot, a very happy customer... Enrique Guerrero

Great BMW service

by from Miramar, FL |

BMW of Pembroke Pines always exceed my expectations. I recently moved here from Central FL and you are a class act versus my BMW dealer there. Joe is great, he keeps me informed of what is going on with my car and is always good for a laugh. I am very happy with my experience.

Les Cutler, sales associate

by from Miami, FL |

I recently leased a bmw here and could not have had a better sales experience. Les Cutler was courteous, professional and very knowledgeable about the cars. There was no sales pressure whatsoever. The lobby and display area were also very nice. I will definitely be back for another purchase when my lease is up.

Rare BMW Dealership that is honest & fair

by from Parkland Florida |

I've now hod 2 pleasant purchases from Holman BMW from both their locations and have to say, these guys are so much nicer to deal with that I gladly drive the 20 - 25 miles to bring my business to them even though there is a huge competitor BMW dealer within 4 miles of me. Our salesman Philip Bader was upfront and open and facilitated the transaction expeditiously without resorting to any of the usual nonsense. Yes there was back & forth on the price, but at no time was the process aggressive nor unprofessional. If you can only feel good about a purchase if you stole it, then this place is not for you. I felt good about this purchase knowing full well that they made a fair profit and I still got a great car at a fair price. I did not feel like I needed to beat them up cause they were not trying to do that to me.

Great Service

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl |

Frank is an exceptional service advisor. He has taken good care of my vehicle from my first visit to the dealership to date. It is because of my confidence in Frank and consequently the dealership, that I only take my vehicle to Lauderdale BMW of Pembroke Pines.

Excellent experience

by from weston, fl |

Frank Fuzer was the best salesperson We've ever dealt with in any car dealership. He was never pushy, knew how to hear our needs and concerns and proved to be very knowledgeable with all the questions we threw at him. And they were many. We wil be back for another BMW soon, and we will make sure Frank will handle this next one as well.