Hutchinson Auto Mall

Used 855-550-4776
Service 877-739-9044

Great Customer Service

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I was looking for a large family sedan within a specific budget. I came in and worked with Dino Hill. I gave him my budget and told them what I was looking for. They had a wide variety of vehicles that fit the description and budget. I test drove several vehicles. Dino was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. The process was very easy and they were a pleasure to work with. I chose an impala and added leather. They gave me a fair amount for my trade and treated me with respect. I even met the owner and he personally thanked me for my business. I would gladly recommend anyone to purchase their next vehicle at Hutchinson Auto Mall.

car service

by from Locust Grove |

Thanks for service with kind people.

Purchase of Cadillac SRX

by from Hawkinsville, GA |

Outstanding service.

Great Service...

by from Forsyth, Ga |

Staff was friendly and very knowledgeable...the service was great always enjoy going to a clean and friendly facility..Thanks again....

We had a great experience!

by from Macon, GA |

I totaled my 1 year old car and was looking for a new one. I think I went to every dealership in Macon and 1 in Warner Robins. Hutchinson was the only one that didn't make me want to pull my hair out. We new exactly the dollar amount we were willing to spend when we arrived. They understood, and helped us find the best car for our money. WE LOVE OUR HYUNDAI SONATA!! They were persistent, but NOT pushy. I will definitely go back.

Mr.

by from Juliette, Georgia |

Very professional and courteous employees. Work was done to my satisfaction and I love the vehicle I purchased and the process.

First GMC Vehicle

by from Macon,Georgia |

We were extremely pleased with our experience with Hutchinson Auto Mall. Everyone was very courteous and we feel we were given a very good deal.

Very Happy

by from Macon,GA |

Today my husband and I went to a number of dealerships car shopping. Our 4th stop was Hutchinson Auto Mall. I am so happy and so impressed! I wish I had come here first. Our salesman Randy Scott was welcoming and helpful without being pushy. He was a real gentleman and he answered all our questions clearly. The showroom was beautiful and very comfortable. We found the perfect car and got a really fair deal. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Hutchinson's and thank you Randy.

love my new car

by from Macon Ga |

my family has grown quickly over the past few years and we finally decided that we needed an SUV. After shopping several dealerships in the Macon area , we chose Hutchinson Automall to purchase our new GMC Acadia. The service was friendly and they answered all my questions directly and honestly. We are extremly happy with our new vehicle and would gladly recommend Hutchinson GMC to anyone in middle Georgia.

Mikey was great!

by from Warner Robins GA |

To start off, they just opened their new building but there is still obvious work that needs to be done to improve it. With that said, I was very happy with how everyone at the dealership treated me LIKE A PERSON NOT AN IDIOT! I went looking to replace my c300 Mercedes and figured I'd take a look at what Hutchinson had to offer. The sales person, Mikey, ended up directing me to an ATS which is kind of similar to the car I had. Mikey was very straightforward with the questions I asked and he made it clear right off the bat that he was new and that if he couldn't answer my questions, he asked for my understanding. I cannot reiterate the effect his honesty had on my whole experience. I wasn't looking to talk to a SALESPERSON I was looking to talk to a PERSON. At that point, I drove the car and was seriously not looking to buy that day but Mikey made me feel right. We even went to Baskin Robbins on the test drive! Long story short, Hutchinson, well Mikey, treated me well and that's all that matters in my eyes. I can't speak for others because that is certainly their experience which they felt but I left knowing that I was treated like a human being and ultimately purchased a car because of it.

Great Customer Service. Great Price.

by from Warner Robins, Georgia |

After shopping all over the internet, we found the Escalade we were looking for at Hutchinson and the best part is the best price was advertised on the internet. We met the owner Forest Hutchinson who really went over our car in detail and was very nice to my family. We also really love that crazy guy on the radio. My kids think he is funny. The only thing I would recommend for this dealership is a refreshment area for the customers. I would also like to thank Albert Lumpkin, our sales person, for being so nice and helpful during and after the sale. We had a small problem come up with the Cadillac but Albert had it repaired right away at no charge. I will see you guys again when we buy our next car. Thank you!