3989 River Pl Dr, Macon, GA 31210

Used 855-550-4776
Service 877-739-9044

Great Customer Service

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I was looking for a large family sedan within a specific budget. I came in and worked with Dino Hill. I gave him my budget and told them what I was looking for. They had a wide variety of vehicles that fit the description and budget. I test drove several vehicles. Dino was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. The process was very easy and they were a pleasure to work with. I chose an impala and added leather. They gave me a fair amount for my trade and treated me with respect. I even met the owner and he personally thanked me for my business. I would gladly recommend anyone to purchase their next vehicle at Hutchinson Auto Mall.

servicing of GMC DENALI

by from Macon |

had a scheduled oil change. and tire rotation, in and out in about an hour. Great!!!

Body Repair on 2011 Terrain

by from Macon GA |

Hutchinson Body shop did an excellent job repairing my vehicle after a one-car front end collision. The staff was polite and helpful, the repair restored my vehicle to the same look and color it had before the accident, and the vehicle was cleaned inside and out before being returned to me in a timely manner. Hutchinson also cooperated well with my insurance company.

service review ...................................

by from Macon, GA |

excellent service advisor. very helpful you need to change this form and not have a minimum character limit very frustrating to attempt to complete this survey and provide feedback

Maintenance experience

by from Macon, GA |

Routine initial maintenance and tire rotation but experience was very pleasant and trouble free. Your service representative, Michelle, was about the nicest young lady in a service position encountered in a long time.

kia forte 2012

by from fort valley ga |

I recently bought a kia forte that I thought I was getting a good deal but I was pressured into getting rushed to sign paperwork. I was given no time to think about it. Now i am stuck with something i can't afford. Not to mention it has already started having problems with it only a week after purchase.

Service on a 2014 Cadillac

by from Warner Robins, GA |

Service Advisors are very friendly and very easy to work with. Would recommend to anyone.

Hutchinson Auto Mall Service

by from Macon GA |

Wonderful people to deal with. Fast and thorough.

by from Macon, GA |

Left my car there last Tuesday, received one phone call asking if we had ever had a problem with the battery, today is Saturday and have no idea what the status is This type delay in service would prevent a lot of people from purchasing a car from your dealership.

Dealership

by from Rockledge ga |

Very excellent in sales and service They are also accommodating when there for any reason. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.

Power Steering Problem

by from Orange, NJ |

I called the dealership on Tuesday, December 24, 2014 regarding a problem with the power steering. I was given an appointment for Friday, December 26, 2014. I took my 2011 Buick Enclave for a diagnosis of the problem with the power steering. The problem was immediately diagnosed. The dealer was not able to repair the problem until Tuesday, December 30, 2014. Since I was visiting in the area for the holidays and had to leave, the problem was not resolved there. I returned to New Jersey without any safety issues. The problem is being repaired by the dealership in Union, NJ. The service department was courteous, friendly and helpful to the best of their ability, but could not accommodate my needs at that time.