Hutchinson Auto Mall

Used 855-550-4776
Service 877-739-9044

Great Customer Service

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I was looking for a large family sedan within a specific budget. I came in and worked with Dino Hill. I gave him my budget and told them what I was looking for. They had a wide variety of vehicles that fit the description and budget. I test drove several vehicles. Dino was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. The process was very easy and they were a pleasure to work with. I chose an impala and added leather. They gave me a fair amount for my trade and treated me with respect. I even met the owner and he personally thanked me for my business. I would gladly recommend anyone to purchase their next vehicle at Hutchinson Auto Mall.

Repair Broken Air Conditioner on 2015 Escalade

by from Macon, GA |

Overall service was excellent. I was kept well informed and all of my issues were addressed. My only complaint is that issues have arisen with the automobile - the car is 5 months old and has been in for repairs/recalls 3 times.

Hutchinson - A Class Dealership

by from BARNESVILLE |

This was a great experience for me. These folks made car buying a good process.

auto repair review

by from macon,state |

Everyone was friendly and i especially liked that they walked out to my car to show me what the problem was. Of course had i ever received the owners manual that was suppose to be ordered (still waiting on it), i would have know it was just a button that i needed to push and would not have had to get up early and sit in a waiting room for 4 hours. Otherwise, no problems.

Replacement of valve on CTS Cadillac

by from Vienna, Ga. |

The manager at the front desk was very polite and listened carefully as I explained the problem with the car. He explained and apologized for the time I would need to wait for a technician to check the problem and informed me that I would be promptly notified of the finding and cost of the repair. He did as promised. The technician did not find the problem, but the gentleman that was receiving the requests at the front office referred the problem to another technician that found the cause and received my permission to have the problem fixed. The manager at the front desk explained to me his concern that I had traveled more than fifty miles one way, nothing was found and the problem might occur again and I would be at a disadvantage. I thank him very much for having another technician to check my car and fix the problem. Had I left without having the problem fixed, I would feel very insecure driving my car and the problem would occur again. This would have been very costly and inconvenient for me. I thank the gentlemen at the front desk for his kindness, concern, and effort in getting my problem fixed.

Excellent

by from Macon, GA |

With the quality of service and attention I received, you would never have guessed that I did not purchase my car here! Very friendly & courteous customer service, clean facility, and work completed in a prompt and timely fashion.

Service Visit

by from Macon, Georgia |

I have been a customer for several years. Answered all of my questions and provided great service as always!

Auto Service

by from Macon, GA |

Excellent service writing staff. Hutchinson offers quick and timely repair of my vehicle.

Vehicle Problem

by from Macon, Georgia |

Had probelm with vehicle starting on a Sunday. Dropped car off for service on Monday morning I was contacted after lunch stating my vehicle was ready to go and there was no charge. I thank them for taking care of my vehcile so quickly knowing it may have been something coverage under warranty

servicing of GMC DENALI

by from Macon |

had a scheduled oil change. and tire rotation, in and out in about an hour. Great!!!

Body Repair on 2011 Terrain

by from Macon GA |

Hutchinson Body shop did an excellent job repairing my vehicle after a one-car front end collision. The staff was polite and helpful, the repair restored my vehicle to the same look and color it had before the accident, and the vehicle was cleaned inside and out before being returned to me in a timely manner. Hutchinson also cooperated well with my insurance company.