Hutchinson Auto Mall

Used 855-550-4776
Service 877-739-9044

Great Customer Service

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I was looking for a large family sedan within a specific budget. I came in and worked with Dino Hill. I gave him my budget and told them what I was looking for. They had a wide variety of vehicles that fit the description and budget. I test drove several vehicles. Dino was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. The process was very easy and they were a pleasure to work with. I chose an impala and added leather. They gave me a fair amount for my trade and treated me with respect. I even met the owner and he personally thanked me for my business. I would gladly recommend anyone to purchase their next vehicle at Hutchinson Auto Mall.

Lunch Break & 401K meeting more important

by from Macon, GA |

Back in June 2014 I bought a Kia Optima new from Kia Hutchinson. Within two weeks one of the clips holding on a piece of the paneling broke. I went by on my lunch break to have them look at it but was told they couldn't because ALL of their mechanics were out to lunch. Today I had my car towed there using the roadside assistance due to a flat. When I hadn't received a call back in the time promised I called back to be told the reason they had not gotten to my car was because everyone else was in the 401K meeting. I will never again buy from or use their service department. I highly suggest you go elsewhere because once you buy the car they couldn't give a crap about you.

Recall Repair completed.

by from Macon, Georgia |

Recall repair was completed after part was received by dealership. The shuttle service was great and took me to work and picked me up that afternoon.Friendly,helpful staff. Loved the girls at the window.

Service

by from Macon, GA |

My vehicle was clean when I brought it in for service. It was not as clean after the service was completed.

Transportation Supervisor

by from Fort Valley, GA |

Great service and reps. I would recommend this dealer and service department to anyone.

Service at Hutchinson

by from Macon Ga |

Recently GM recalled my 2014 GMC Acadia for a front seat safety belt anchor repair. I am a Counseling Psychologist and did not have adequate time to both see patients and have the repairs that GM was requiring. I called the Service department and talked with Debbie. She arranged for someone to pick up and return the vehicle after repairs. This type of service is why I continue to buy the class of vehicles I enjoy from Hutchinson. They always go beyond my expectations.

recall on key rings

by from macon, ga. |

I was very pleased with the way everything was taken care of.

Service for a Cadillac X L R

by from Milledgeville , Ga |

I live in Milledgeville ....an hour away . So, must temper experience accordingly . Other than the service was a bit more expensive than I was expecting , the only real complaint I have is when I would call to see if car was ready for pick-up , I would be placed on hold couple times for 15 minutes before I would hang up . It was like I was being avoided and all I wanted to know was is it time for me to drive an hour to Macon or not . If the car wasn't ready , just tell me so . when I was in front of the service technicians , they were very courteous and professional . You may want to look at staffing based on volume .

Hutchingson Cadillac GMC

by from Bolingbroke, GA |

I get my Chevrolet Truck and Cadillac serviced there. Debbie Hay is my Service Adviser and is a lot of help. Good Service at a reasonable price. Oil changes and tire rotations are the same as the quick stop shops and they check on recalls or service bulletins.

car service

by from Locust Grove |

Thanks for service with kind people.

Purchase of Cadillac SRX