Jackson Automotive Group

Service 866-538-7692 Service 866-538-7692

Dedicated to Customer Service Since 1955

Subaru Forester & Jackson Automotive

by from Macon, GA |

Great experience! No pressure, very friendly personnel, saved some money and no problem with financing. Only have had the Forester for 4 weeks but my wife and I have been impressed with the car. Highly recommend the Subaru Forester and Jackson Automotive.

Jackson Automotive Group responded to this review

April 18, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind works and your business.

Great Service

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I have now purchased three cars from Jackson and have had great service every time. I would not think of taking my cars anywhere else for service. The customer service I receive is way above any dealership I have ever used in the past.

Service Satisfied

by from Warner Robins |

I didn't purchase my Volvo from Jackson, went to ATL. I have always had it serviced there though and each experience with the service manager and service staff have been satisfying. If the sales staff and buying experience is comparable to the service then when I buy again I plan to buy from Jackson. the only reason I didn't rate the CS 5 stars is because the complimentary car was and vacuum is poor, more than twice is was not satisfied.

Outstanding Service.

by from MAcon, Ga. |

I have dealt with Jackson on three different occaisions and received ecellent service each time. Far better than the service I received when I lived in Atlanta.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Warner Robins, GA |

Stopped by the Dealership just to look around and took a test drive. Purchased a certified used 2010 E350 because of the outstanding condition of the car, and the outstanding Sales Staff. Purchased the car at a good price, great trade-in value on our car, finance dept was quick, effective and provided a great interest rate. 1st class organization in every respect so far. Looking forward to a long term automotive relationship with Jackson Mercedes Benz.

Excellent sales practices and service!

by from Grayson, GA |

Just purchased a 2011 Mercedes C300 that I initially found on their website. From the Internet Sales representative, to the actual Sales rep who assisted my wife onsite with a test drive while I was traveling on business, everyone from Jackson Automotive was very helpful and offered the full measure of service. The dealership Fedex'd all the paperwork to me in Los Angeles late on Friday afternoon. I received and signed the forms and returned them in the included Fedex envelope on Saturday afternoon. The paperwork was received back at the dealership on Monday, and the vehicle was delivered to my doorstep in suburb in northeast Atlanta on Tuesday afternoon. For what more could a person ask? I'm very satisfied!