Heritage Volkswagen Parkville

Service 888-494-1986

Contact Internet Sales Department

Great Experience

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Back in 2011, I leased a Jetta with Heritage VW in Parkville and had a great experience. Now that I live in Pittsburgh, when my lease was coming up, I was expecting to just deal with a dealer here in the area. Jake Cardwell called me to let me know that they would be happy to help assist me in leasing another car, even from Baltimore! I didn't know a dealership would be so willing to help an out of state customer. Needless to say, Jake and I discussed what I was looking for over the phone and he was able to find me the exact car I wanted. He drove my new VW Jetta out to me and basically delivered it right at my doorstep. He saved me a lot of headaches and I was shocked at how simple the process was. I highly recommend Jake and this dealership and I would be happy to deal with them again. Their customer service is second to none! Thanks again!

July 22, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Laura. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Jake and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new VW Jetta, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

BUYING A RAM TRUCK

by from Essex MD |

We stopped at the Heritage used car lot on a day when they were closed and found a Dodge RAM truck we were interested in. Later we stopped when they were open and were met by salesman Robert Adcock. Mr. Adcock was a pleasure to work with he was very informative never made us feel under pressure to make a purchase. We were trading in our vehicle toward the purchase of this vehicle and he was patient with us working with us on the value of our trade in and the price of the vehicle. This concluded with us making the purchase. We then met with business manager Mitch Giller who also was a pleasure to meet with and assisted us with some request concerning the contract. We had gone to other dealerships where the experience was not so cooperative. We recommend this dealership to anyone making a purchase of a vehicle.

January 26, 2015

Heritage VW Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new Dodge RAM. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Awesome service

by from Timonium, MD |

Back in september 2014 I leased a jetta GLI. The service provided by Jake Cardwell was beyond expectations, he guided my wife and I throughout the process and provided great suggestions. The sales floor is spotless complemented by the great staff. Surely coming back and staying with Heritage

January 14, 2015

Heritage Volkswagen Parkville is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your Jetta. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Great Sales staff

by from Parkville, Md. |

I recently had a mechanical failure in my 2007 VW, and decided it was time to move up to a new car. I spoke with Jacob Cardwell and very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge of these vehicles inside and out, as a VW enthusiast and former mechanic I threw some curve ball questions too. Mr. Cardwell walked me through the intire buying process and even followed me to my house to have my wife sign some paperwork after the purchase was finished! I will be recommending Jake to any one of my friends that are in the market for a new vehicle. Thanks again guys for making this process an easy, quick one.

October 31, 2014

Hello Matt S, Heritage Volkswagen Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Jacob and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Heritage Preowned Center

by from Cockeysville, Md |

I visited Heritage preowned center to help my daughter buy a car. She lives out of state and was moving back, so she needed a car. She was home sat and sunday and was looking for a car online. She found one here but it was late Saturday and we could not get there to see it by closing time. Since they were closed on Sunday, and she could not stay until Monday, we had a problem. Our sales rep Rob Adcock went above and beyond for us. He offered to move the two cars she was interested in up front so we could stop by Sunday before she went back to look them over. I took her over Sunday morning and she got to see the cars and moving them made them very easy to find. I then took her to bus station. I went back Monday and closed the deal. Sales manager Andre was also a pleasure to deal with. Since i was alittle short on time because i had to get back to work, they offered to deliver the car to my house later in the day. That was a first for me. I was very pleased with the process start to finish. These people are very professional, and more importantly, very courteous and friendly. They treat you like they want your business. Thanks again to Rob and Andre!

October 10, 2014

Hello Doug Sunday, Heritage Volkswagen Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Rob Adcock and the team! Thank you again for your review

Wonderful Dealership

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had the pleasure of working with Ron Max for the purchase of my vehicle. He was calm, friendly, explained all the details and features for each car I drove (I test drove used cars and they were immaculate, super clean, like a brand new car), and he was patient and fair when negotiating the deal with my father. After we "shook" on the superb deal, Doug Mrockowski (the money man) walked me through all the loan info, and explained each option I could add on to the vehicle. I did not feel pressured to purchase anything additional. Doug answered all my questions and finished the sale by providing me with registration and tags on the spot. I drove all the lot squared away. I didn't have to drive with temp tags. This was the most efficient car sale I have ever experience. I would highly recommend Heritage Volkswagen and will definitely use them again for my next vehicle. Thank you.

June 20, 2014

Hello Tarisa, Heritage MileOne Volkswagen Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ron Max and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Great Experience

by from Parkville, MD |

This was a great car-buying experience. Ron Max listened to what we wanted and took us straight to what we wanted to see. We didn't want to spend all day at the dealership, and he made sure we didn't. The van we bought is outstanding...everything we wanted. Thanks for the great service!

June 20, 2014

Hello Kathryn and Paul G, Heritage MileOne Volkswagen Parkville would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ron Max and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Wow... Great Dealership

by from Reisterstown, MD |

Treacy McNeeley delivered my 2009 Smart Car to my house, complete with a BIG red bow on the top on Memorial Day. This dealership bent over backwards to get the car I saw advertised, to me within 3 days of the time I saw it. and told them I wanted it but couldn't make it to where the dealership was. They delivered and I'm happy, happy happy with everybody I talked to and made my purchase an absolutely delightful experience from start to finish! Great car. Great Price. Great People!

Awesome car buying experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Robert Adcock and Ron Maxx are the best salespeople I have had the opportunity to deal with. I am in sales myself so I appreciate genuine people when it comes to making a purchase. I contacted Ron who guided me to the website to pick out a car. He located the one I picked out and got me linked up with his associate Robert (Ron did this for me while on vacation). Robert Adcock got the car delivered to the dealership the next day. I was in a rush due to my crazy work schedule. I looked at a used 2013 VW GTI. The car was in amazing shape. After test driving, Robert helped me find an affordable payment for a car I never thought I could afford. From the beginning to the end of the car buying process I felt good about what I was doing. The car is amazing, I love it! It's truly a great feeling to drive a vehicle you love. Go see these guys if you're in the market for a car. They make the car buying process fast and easy!

Excellent car buying experience

by from Perry Hall, Md |

After searching for a VW Jetta all over town, I found the car my son wanted at Heritage. Unlike other internet sites, the only other expenses were Tax, Tags and Processing fee. No added cost for reconditioning. Our salesman, Jake was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and very thorough explaining all the options. This was probably my best car buying experience since I have been buying cars. Entered the dealership at 7PM and was out with the car by 9PM. Shortest time I ever spent buying a car. Excellent.

March 25, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Tony. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Jake lead you to your new VW Jetta, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Heritage MileOne Volkswagen Parkville. Thank you again Tony and have a great day! http://www.facebook.com/HeritageVWParkville

Ron Max

by from Parkville, MD |

I was taking my 2005 Jeep Liberty for repairs and/or trade in. I wasn't sure which way I was going to go. I would have loved to buy a 2014 Jeep but in reality I couldn't afford it. So I started to look on line to see what Heritage had to offer on used vehicles..and it was a lot. I finally put my sights on a 2012 Jeep Liberty. My son told me to talk to Ron Max before making a final decision. I did, and Ron was exactly the way my son said he would be. He was energetic, good sense of humor, and extremely knowledgeable and put me at ease. Ron was able to get me the best deal ever and able to keep my payments where I needed them to be. Ron then sent me to finalize the deal with Gabriel Walman, Business Manager..How lucky was I. It was as if I had known these two men all of my life. I couldn't have asked for more. I love my new Jeep and I would recommend Ron Max to anyone who was in the market for a new or different vehicle.

February 20, 2014

Hi rmkeys. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Ron's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage MileOne Volkswagen Parkville appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage MileOne Volkswagen Parkville. http://www.facebook.com/HeritageVWParkville