Ford of Port Richey

10715 Us Highway 19, Port Richey, FL 34668

Don't pay cash for parts here!

by from port richey fl |

I purchased mats for one of my two vehicles recently purchased thru them.. and paid with cash for the mats... they didn't fit so I returned them next day and was told I could not get my money back and would have to wait for a check to be cut from corporate office. Parts clerk was very nice and helpful but parts manager was very rude and unprofessional. I tried to see owner but he was not available nor was any other higher ups at this dealership.. I was finally seen by another person; she was helpful but told me to come back in an hour and she'd try to give me a check! I went back an hour later... waited a another half hour and finally got my check for the full amount of my cash purchase. I was glad to get my money back because its close to holidays but was disappointed in their customer service to say the least...may consider another dealership next time.

Stephen Botting Sales Man

by from Land O Lakes, Florida 34638 |

I went looking for a new SUV and Stephen showed me what I wanted and I choose to drive one of the GMC vehicles. No pressure, just kind couteous service and I went out the door with my new car. Stephen even came to my house the next morning when my car didn't start, just needed a new battery. As for him when you stop in, he is intergetic and happy, but no pressure salesman. The staff here was absolutely professional, I am happy to do business with them and will in the future as well. Thanks Stephen.

Horrible!!!

by from Tarpon Springs |

I don't know about any of the services here because the sales agent was so rude we didn't get passed the initial conversation. I highly advise everybody to not do their business here.

Very responsive phone and internet contact.

by from Saint Petersburg, Florida |

Very responsive! Had the vehicle I was researching. Will make a purchase later this month.

Very Pleased

by from New Port Richey, FL |

I am very pleased with the service of Ford of Port Richey! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Steve W is my go-to-guy in Service; I appreciate his efforts in making sure my experience at Ford is exceptional.

Excellent Service

by from Hudson FL |

I brought my focus in for what I thought would be some minor repair work do to some leaking. Steve brought to my attention that I needed a new clutch and brakes as well. I was impressed with his knowledge of the car as he answered any question I had. My car ended up getting a lot of work done to it including new tires, brakes, clutch and window tinting to name a few. My focus runs like a dream now and I know my family is safe in this car which is a great feeling. Whether you need just an oil change or repairs; I recommend everyone to go see Steve Wollak in the service department of Ford of Port Richey.He is on top of his game!

Excellent Service

by from Hudson, FL |

I take my car to be serviced at Ford of Port Richey and I always ask for Steve. He always takes care of me.

Service Department

by from Port Richey, Fl |

Steve Wollak in the service dept at Ford of Port Richey is the best. He is very knowledgable and I know I can trust what he has to say about my truck. I wouldn't go anywhere else to have my truck serviced. Go see Steve Wollak in service, you won't be disappointed!

Best experiance I have ever had

by from Spring Hill, Fl |

I give this rating because I have never been treated so good without any pressure from a car sales man, Chris Littlepage was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles and all the features of the SUV that I was wanting to purchase and very good with putting me where I wanted to be with my payment. Chris was very quick with all the paperwork and getting us out and on our way. I would highly recommend any customer to see Chris Littlepage for their next purchase; I am more than satisfied with Port Richey Mitsubishi.

Whent for and oil change and two keys programed

by from Spring Hill Florida |

An oil change and to programme two keys on an outlander Mitsubishi. Took over 3 hours I was told I needed and air filter what the didn't have and a battery for one of the keys that they didn't have this company say there Mitsubishi trained but I spoke to there tech who just kept saying its not like this on a ford and they carry very little Mitsubishi parts in stock I will not ever be using these clowns ever again