Ford of Port Richey

10715 Us Highway 19, Port Richey, FL 34668

Horrible!!!

by from Tarpon Springs |

I don't know about any of the services here because the sales agent was so rude we didn't get passed the initial conversation. I highly advise everybody to not do their business here.

Very responsive phone and internet contact.

by from Saint Petersburg, Florida |

Very responsive! Had the vehicle I was researching. Will make a purchase later this month.

Very Pleased

by from New Port Richey, FL |

I am very pleased with the service of Ford of Port Richey! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Steve W is my go-to-guy in Service; I appreciate his efforts in making sure my experience at Ford is exceptional.

Excellent Service

by from Hudson FL |

I brought my focus in for what I thought would be some minor repair work do to some leaking. Steve brought to my attention that I needed a new clutch and brakes as well. I was impressed with his knowledge of the car as he answered any question I had. My car ended up getting a lot of work done to it including new tires, brakes, clutch and window tinting to name a few. My focus runs like a dream now and I know my family is safe in this car which is a great feeling. Whether you need just an oil change or repairs; I recommend everyone to go see Steve Wollak in the service department of Ford of Port Richey.He is on top of his game!

Excellent Service

by from Hudson, FL |

I take my car to be serviced at Ford of Port Richey and I always ask for Steve. He always takes care of me.

Service Department

by from Port Richey, Fl |

Steve Wollak in the service dept at Ford of Port Richey is the best. He is very knowledgable and I know I can trust what he has to say about my truck. I wouldn't go anywhere else to have my truck serviced. Go see Steve Wollak in service, you won't be disappointed!

Best experiance I have ever had

by from Spring Hill, Fl |

I give this rating because I have never been treated so good without any pressure from a car sales man, Chris Littlepage was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles and all the features of the SUV that I was wanting to purchase and very good with putting me where I wanted to be with my payment. Chris was very quick with all the paperwork and getting us out and on our way. I would highly recommend any customer to see Chris Littlepage for their next purchase; I am more than satisfied with Port Richey Mitsubishi.

Whent for and oil change and two keys programed

by from Spring Hill Florida |

An oil change and to programme two keys on an outlander Mitsubishi. Took over 3 hours I was told I needed and air filter what the didn't have and a battery for one of the keys that they didn't have this company say there Mitsubishi trained but I spoke to there tech who just kept saying its not like this on a ford and they carry very little Mitsubishi parts in stock I will not ever be using these clowns ever again

Hephful and informed sales person, Sincere

by from Dunedin, FL |

I met with Steve and Michael. They listened to what I was looking for yet offered some options. They were not pushing but very eager to assist me with a choice; and they did. I told them about what I wanted to spend. I saw what I could get for the price range and there were some choices. I was buying this truck to last a long time since I don't need a truck often but I appreciate having a truck when I do need one. They did show me a later model truck that was more than what I wanted to spend. After weighing my options I decided on the later F150 ELT at the higher price simply because I was getting a much lower mileage truck at a price was fair as I compared this unit to other places I shopped. I think I could have gotten a better price from them but I didn't want to lose the vehicle that I feel best meets my needs for the price.

Philip

by from new port richey, fl |

This dealership is a MUST for everyone out there looking for a NEW or USED Vehicle !! There is NO HIGH PRESSURE and all employees are highly professional including the sales rep , nothing hidden here !!! I was impressed on how confortable the sales agent made me , ASK FOR ANDREW !!!!!!!! TY everyone at FORD OF PORT RICHEY, and ty Brian for a SMOOTH TRANSFER with paperwork . Your Team is OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!