2750 Cobb Pkwy SE, Smyrna, GA 30080

New 888-299-8252
Used 888-299-0261
Service 888-300-1215

It Has To Be Nalley!

Best Lexus Dealer for Service!

by from Stockbridge |

I have been around a few Dealerships as we have always had Lexus. Although great cars, our previous dealership was not good on service side. We moved to Nalley Lexus Galleria and although I travel an hour and pass 2 dealerships to get here, the service is outstanding! We have always dealt with Tim Maginly who has gone out of his way to help us, but he is now promoted (well deserved!) and now my advisor is Cassidy, who is very good as well. I do feel that Nalley Lexus Galleria has a very positive aura and I do give a lot of credit to the service manager who has kept this wonderful culture in his dealership. I will continue to go there with all my cars and definitely recommend it to my family and friends!

Nalley Lexus Galleria responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Amina, It is our pleasure to work with you to earn your trust and ensure your automotive satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have concerns we can address before you make the drive again! Thank you, Bill Waibel General Manager

REVIEW OF MY RECENT INTERACTION WITH

by from ATLANTA, GA |

AS USUAL, I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE AT LEXUS ON COBB PKWY, SMYRNA. MY ADVISOR IS JENNIFER, FRIENDLY AND COMPETENT AND ALL MY CAR NEEDS WERE TAKEN CARE OF WITH SPEED AND A SMILE AND PLEASANT CHAT. ROSI FIEDOTIN

Fabulous customer service!

by from Biloxi, MS |

I purchased my new NX 300h on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I drove my new car home to visit family in the Atlanta area. Unfortunately, another motorist had blown a tire on I-285, and my brand new car also fell victim to their blown tire. After arriving at my destination and checking for damage, I realized my fog light was torn up. I called the dealership to see if they could fit me in on Thursday (prior to a holiday weekend) for repairs, and they offered me a 7:30 appointment. After reviewing the damage, my service advisor, Brian, gave me the great news that my car did not require body repair but only a new fog light. I was so relieved! One part had to be shipped from Florida, so my car wouldn't be ready until Friday. Even though I did not purchase my car through Nalley, they were incredibly accommodating and offered me a loaner to allow me to enjoy my visit with family. I picked my car up on Friday, and it was perfectly good as new! Everyone I dealt with during my unexpected ordeal was attentive and devoted to my needs even though they were simultaneously servicing dozens of clients.

Consistently Better Than All The Rest!!

by from Cartersville, GA |

I have purchased and leased from this dealership. In addition I have had many routine service visits, required repairs, some of which have been covered under warranty. Their have never been any disputes regarding covered repairs. In addition, I have access to snacks, beverages, and internet service. I'm regularly updated on repairs and if extended repairs are needed a courtesy vehicle is provided whenever needed. I highly recommend Randy Autrey if you're interested in the lease or purchase of a vehicle. He lets the vehicle sell itself. There are never any high pressure tactics. Nalley = Family. Would not go anywhere else.

Highly Positive Used Car buying experience

by from Atlanta |

I purchased a used (non-Lexus) SUV that the dealership had in its inventory. After some of the typical back and forth on price (wanted to negotiate up front to avoid wasting anyone's time if we were too far apart) via e-mail, I headed over to the dealership. The SUV was parked out front in the shade and the salesperson gave me the keys to do my own initial inspection. Afterwards, I took a test drive of the vehicle with the salesperson. Had a good test drive and there was no 'high pressure' sales pitch. The test drive went fine and while I was interested in purchasing the vehicle I wanted to have a pre-purchase inspection done. SInce both the salesperson and the sales manager had stated that there were no issues with the vehicle - they were very open to allowing me to have the inspection done before finalizing the sale. The independent inspection confirmed what they said. Additionally, I had a vehicle that was over 10 years old but in good shape that I was considering either trading or selling myself. I almost did not have them look at it/value it but figured why not. I shared with them what my other best offer to date had been. I was pleasantly surprised when they came back with a trade-value a little above my best offer. Overall, the whole experience was much better than I had expected and better than at other dealerships. Kudos to them.

Best Lexus Dealer in Atlanta

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a certified a 2012 pre-owned Lexus RX350 from Nalley Lexus Smyrna and I can't say enough about how wonderful the experience was for me. I traded in my Lexus RX330 and got the car of my dreams thanks to the wonderful sales department. Additionally, I've had a few service visits and the one person I highly recommend is Chris Wells. His primary focus is the customer and he always answers his phone or calls back within in an hour or even sooner. Because of Chris Wells, the sales department and Pam Tavernier in the accounting department, I'm a Nalley Lexus Smyrna customer for life! They get 10 stars from me! Do yourself a favor and go check them out - you will be so thankful like me!

Best Service For Some Time Now

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Duane Lee has been my family's relationship manager since we purchased our 2000 Lexus GS 300 (still running like a top!). He has exceeded our expectations at every opportunity and completely become the face of what stellar service means to us where automobile maintenance/service/repair are concerned. We have found him to be honest, dependable, consistent and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Nalley Lexus Galleria, and Duane Lee in particular, for any maintenance/service/repair needs that you may have for your Lexus. You will not be disappointed.

1st Luxury Automobile Lexus ES350

by from Lilburn, Ga |

My sales professional Derrell Blackmon was awesome. He knew this was my 1st luxury vehicle purchase & he made sure I received the type of vehicle I wanted by asking, listening, and understanding my wants & needs but staying budget friendly. During the buying process Derrell was very adaptive to my decisiveness. He finally found a luxury automobile I will have for many years. I know I would definitely purchase another automobile from Derrell.

We only had two concerns

by from Decatur, GA |

My husband and I arrived on your lot and we immediately were greeted by Mr. Muhamed Njie. Mr. Njie was very courteous and professional. We told him what I needs were and he immediately went to work in an attempt to get our business. After all was said and done, Mr. Njie obtained our business! We are pleased with our purchase and were fortunate to have chosen Nalley Lexus. Though our visit was great we do have two concerns. # 1- We were told because we purchased a Nalley Lexus were going to be given a 2 complimentary vehicle services at no charge. We do not have any paperwork or documents which could confirmed this promise. # 2- As we were finishing the loan paperwork to make the purchase of our vehicle, we were told our vehicle was going through a rigorous detailing. Upon first seeing our vehicle it appeared the detailing technician did a great job. Upon getting the vehicle home we noticed several unclean areas including a significant amount of hair on the roof located in the vehicle's rear interior passenger compartment.

Nalley Lexus Galleria responded to this review

May 26, 2015

Lisa, Thank you for your positive review and for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am so glad that you've received a great sales experience. Please accept my apologies for the complimentary vehicle services and detailing not exceeding your expectations because you are our top priority. I would like to offer you a complimentary detailing servicing for your inconveniences. Please feel free to contact me at anytime at 678-214-3627. Bill Waibel General Manager

Great all around experience.

by from Birmingham AL |

Great experience. Internet sale was fast, comprehensive, exceptional, great price and very trustworthy. I would recommend Nalley Lexus Smyrna to anyone.

by from Smyrna, Ga. |

An outstanding dealership. Everyone is wonderful to deal with and they really aim to please.