Boch Toyota South

620 S Washington St, North Attleborough, MA 02760

New 888-211-5983
Used 877-468-5059
Service 888-711-1957

Our success means we can sell for less!

First car loan

by from Boston, MA |

I went in on busy Presidents Day weekend to shop for my first real car that I would be financing. After I test drove the car and wanted to make an offer they put on a tough front but once we started negotiating they worked with me and we came to a VERY reasonable price. The financing process was very speedy and everyone that I dealt with even the manager was very nice. The process took about 3 hours and they offered snacks and water and made it a very comfortable experience. I am very pleased with my visit to Boch Toyota South.

Be WARNED, if you are buying from out of state....

by from Greendale, WI |

I searched the USA to find the used Prius I wanted. I found it at Boch Toyota on a Thursday night. I emailed them my interest to buy the car, because they were closed . The next morning, Friday, I get a call from a very nice sounding Brittney Pereira, their "Phone and Internet Sales Manager" and confirmed to her I wanted to buy the car, but she said they don't take deposits to hold cars and I couldn't buy it over the phone, I had to come in to do the paperwork. So I told them I would be there on Saturday morning when they opened. Brittney told me she would arrange for a salesman to help me. When I didn't hear back from her, to let me know which salesman I should ask for when I arrived, I called and was told the car was sold Friday afternoon. If I hadn't called, I would have gotten to Massachusetts, on a one way ticket and no ride home!!!!!!!! I realize they have the right to sell a car whenever they want. But I just want to warn everyone. If you are thinking about coming from out of state to buy a car from BOCH, DON'T. They might sell the car out from under you, while you are getting from the airport to the dealership, even if they know you are coming to buy that particular car from them..........

False advertising and unapologetic service.

by from Freetown, MA |

I went through the used inventory online and was pumped to go in and test drive a car that seemed perfect. I was really looking for a sunroof and heated leather seats in a certain price range--this car had that and also a navigation system as a bonus! When the salesman (I believe his name was Mohammad) brought up the car for me to test drive (I had already filled out the form and they had my information) it was not at all like the car in their listing. This car contained none of the features advertised. It had cloth seats and no sunroof--very basic. I double checked the VIN of the car and the one in the listing and the salesman checked their inventory and even he had all those options listed. When brought to the attention of a manager, he acted like he barely had time for us and just said "our online inventory is done by a third party and mistakes happen" and they sent us on our way. They had no intention of trying to make the situation right, offer a similar vehicle, or to revise the listing. The worse part is, the false listing is still up! If it had been taken down I wouldn't even bother with the negative review. I will not bother with them in my car search and wouldn't recommend them to anyone I know either.

May 29, 2015

Hello Dani, We are extremely sorry to read that your recent visit to our dealership was such a disappointment, particularly since you had chosen us for your auto care needs. There's no question the service you received did not meet the very high standards our guests have come to expect and should continue to receive. We take all of these comments and suggestions as opportunities to improve our business and of course, our guest's experiences.

Worst Experience

by from Cumberland RI |

We had a really bad experience with Boch toyota South. Their salesperson are not sure about anything. We were helped by one of their salesperson named Joseph. I being pregnant with 35 weeks sat their for two hours and after agreeing to their terms n everything we thought we had a deal. But what we didn't know was that their manager walked by us and said that he didn't know and this deal is expired!! Their staff n that sales guy was not even apologetic. Even if they give us a car for free now, i will never bother to go there!! Inefficient dealership.

May 19, 2015

Mary, we are truly sorry to hear about your experience with our dealership. Please rest assured that it has been forwarded to the appropriate individuals so we can assure that we don't let this happen again.

Great Buying Experience

by from Methuen Mass 01844 |

Esther, I absolutely love my rav4.Mohammed Hsissou was the best Salesman I never met in my entire life.He was fabulous, he made the whole process simple easy and fast > I will recommend Mohammed to anyone and the dealership too. Geat job guys!!!

April 2, 2015

Hello Marie, Thank you so much for this outstanding review!We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here at our dealership. Mohammed will be so pleased to hear your kind words. He is a great asset and we're thankful to have him on our team. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Our first Car

by from Franklin,Ma |

We went to Boch Toyota South for our families first brand new car. We were both very nervous but the Sales and Leasing Consultant tony Viveiros was very nice to us. He explained everything to us and made sure the entire time that we were taken care of, if we had any questions or conserns. He made the entire experiance easy and stress free for us and we will happily come back for any of our future car needs.

February 26, 2015

Dear Nicole and Thomas, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Boch Toyota South on Cars.com. The team here truly appreciates that you have shared your experience with other visitors to this web site. I know Tony will be very pleased to read your kind words about the time you spent shopping with him for your new car. Thank you, again, for taking the time to share your positive experience . I know you have many dealerships to choose from and I am honored that you have chosen Boch Toyota South as the place to buy your first vehicle. If you should have any questions about your new car or any services we offer do not hesitate to give us a call.

Great Sales Service

by from Taunton Ma |

Jose was my salesman . He was very knowledgeable about the Corolla and Camry we test drove them and I felt very comfortable with my understanding of the vehicles . They gave me a better than the Internet Deal So I bought a new Camry and I Love it żż

February 26, 2015

Dear Mike W., Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our dealership. The team at Boch Toyota South always works to meet the high standards buyers expect when they come to a Toyota dealership. We wish to fulfill all expectations and exceed them in the process. Jose, is a great example of the quality team we have assembled at Boch Toyota South. I will be very pleased to share with him your words about your experience. Thank you, again, Mike, for sharing your thoughts about your visit to the dealership.

Excellent facility...great experience!

by from Pawtucket, RI |

Tony Viveiros was a wonderful salesman. We had a great experience shopping for a used car. Would highly recommend this dealership.... Ask for TONY! You will have a good shopping experience.

February 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Tony. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us.

A+ Experience

by from Newport, RI |

From the moment we inquired about a RAV4 online, we encountered friendly service: eager, persistent but never pushy. When we got to the dealership we worked with Lam Nguyen. There were dozens of cars to choose from in the model and trim package we wanted. There were 6 in the color we preferred. Mr. Nguyen was knowledgeable and eager to help us choose exactly the right vehicle. And there were no surprises in the price, except that it was so much lower than other dealerships we contacted. The entire experience was A+.

February 3, 2015

Thank you so much for writing this fantastic review and congratulations on your new Rav4. It is great to hear that Lam was able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs!

My first Toyota

by from Warwick, RI |

Was treated with respect and not a tire kicker. The salesman, Maged was a true professional!

February 3, 2015

Hello Chris, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again.

great service

by from Attleboro, MA |

I went in looking for a used Sienna. It was a rainy, cold day and the staff were all very pleasant. I worked with Rene and he was excellent. He showed me a couple used Siennas but then brought out a 2015. I was able to check it out and it was great. He worked with us to give us a great lease price and was a pleasure to work with. He understood everything that I needed. It was overall a great experience and I am satisfied with my vehicle.

January 7, 2015

Hi Alicia! Thank you very much for taking time to let us know about your experience. We especially appreciate your feedback about Rene. Customer satisfaction is our priority. We're glad you chose our dealership and we look forward to serving you in the future.