Dublin Buick GMC Chevrolet Cadillac

4400 John Monego Ct., Dublin, CA 94568

New 866-827-6122
Used 888-349-3852
Service 866-913-8063

No hassle, fun transparent car buying experience, to ensure 100% customer satisfaction!

Horrible

by from Gilroy,CA |

I was interested in a car that I found online and it said it was still available. I called the number provided and asked to confirm if the was car was still available and they said yes. We set up an appointment time and everything so that when I arrive it would be ready for me to look at. So I get there just to find out the car has been about a week ago, I drove from Gilroy to Dublin just to hear the car has been sold. It was a waste of time and gas, I do not know why the site and over the phone they would tell me it's still available. Horrible

Great car buying experience!!

by from Sunol, CA. |

I had been researching another pre-owned vehicle at another dealership, but the other vehicle did not meet my needs. I pulled up information on this dealership via my iPhone and drove to this dealership. When I pulled up, a gentleman by the name of Kanwar approached me and asked if he could help. His professionalism and demeanor was a welcome change from other dealers. He spent a lot of time assessing my needs to find the right vehicle. Both Kanwar Sandhu and Joseph Landry were patient with my meticulous needs when it came to finding just the right truck. Once I found the right truck, sales manager George Shimrado was amazing in working out the details. When it came time for finance and signing, the finace manager, Kash made the experience complete. While there are many dealers to choose from, I suggest you give these guys an opportunity before you go anywhere else. It was a great experience and I finally have the truck that I want. Thank you Dublin Buick GMC!!!

The small things that matter

by from Sacramento.Ca. |

I purchased a pre-owened 2011 Toyota Avalon from Dublin Buick GMC. As is no warranty. I was shown the with a cargo net in the trunk. The salesman pointed it out to my wife and my self, three people saw it. After I purchased the car, the next day I was looking the car over and noticed the cargo net was missing. I emailed the salesman, asking about the missing net and if he could mail it to me. Now its a small thing but the principal of the matter is. I purchased a car with a cargo net and now all I get is a run around from the salesman about it . Saying: "I can not find it." " We do not carry toyota parts." "You bought the car as is." " I gave you a full tank of gas."

Great service

by from Concord CA |

These guys are great, Eden Issac was our sales person, we have bought 2 vehicles from him!