Dublin Buick GMC Chevrolet Cadillac

4400 John Monego Ct., Dublin, CA 94568

New 866-827-6122
Used 888-349-3852
Service 866-913-8063

No hassle, fun transparent car buying experience, to ensure 100% customer satisfaction!

Typical Used Car Sales Experience

by from Livermore, Ca. |

I have used this dealer for my current vehicle, so I rated Service, Repair and facility based on the past. The buying process for the car I was looking at was a mess. I received and email to set up an appointment to view the vehicle. I even got confirmation emails for the date and time. When I showed up, the guy wasn't there and no one had ever heard of the guy. (Turns out that he was from the Kia dealership, making an appointment to show me a Cadillac...) I did get to view the vehicle with a sales person from the Cadillac dealership. The car was nice, but had some damage to the wheels and a small cosmetic issue that could have been fixed. We went into the office to discuss the price of the vehicle and the price for my trade. (I had done my homework before going to the dealership.) They used high retail for the car for sale, but used auction pricing for my trade. They basically offered about $7k under retail and $2k under dealer trade for my vehicle. I was told there was no negotiating on their vehicle, but they MIGHT be able to bump up the trade value after we got into contract. That was enough for me... As of today, the car is still sitting on the lot if you are looking for a nice CTS with damaged wheels.

Horrible

by from Gilroy,CA |

I was interested in a car that I found online and it said it was still available. I called the number provided and asked to confirm if the was car was still available and they said yes. We set up an appointment time and everything so that when I arrive it would be ready for me to look at. So I get there just to find out the car has been about a week ago, I drove from Gilroy to Dublin just to hear the car has been sold. It was a waste of time and gas, I do not know why the site and over the phone they would tell me it's still available. Horrible

Great car buying experience!!

by from Sunol, CA. |

I had been researching another pre-owned vehicle at another dealership, but the other vehicle did not meet my needs. I pulled up information on this dealership via my iPhone and drove to this dealership. When I pulled up, a gentleman by the name of Kanwar approached me and asked if he could help. His professionalism and demeanor was a welcome change from other dealers. He spent a lot of time assessing my needs to find the right vehicle. Both Kanwar Sandhu and Joseph Landry were patient with my meticulous needs when it came to finding just the right truck. Once I found the right truck, sales manager George Shimrado was amazing in working out the details. When it came time for finance and signing, the finace manager, Kash made the experience complete. While there are many dealers to choose from, I suggest you give these guys an opportunity before you go anywhere else. It was a great experience and I finally have the truck that I want. Thank you Dublin Buick GMC!!!

The small things that matter

by from Sacramento.Ca. |

I purchased a pre-owened 2011 Toyota Avalon from Dublin Buick GMC. As is no warranty. I was shown the with a cargo net in the trunk. The salesman pointed it out to my wife and my self, three people saw it. After I purchased the car, the next day I was looking the car over and noticed the cargo net was missing. I emailed the salesman, asking about the missing net and if he could mail it to me. Now its a small thing but the principal of the matter is. I purchased a car with a cargo net and now all I get is a run around from the salesman about it . Saying: "I can not find it." " We do not carry toyota parts." "You bought the car as is." " I gave you a full tank of gas."

Great service

by from Concord CA |

These guys are great, Eden Issac was our sales person, we have bought 2 vehicles from him!