Commercial Trucks

2 Memorial Dr, New Castle, DE 19720

Used 888-258-2793

Excellent experience

by from Wilmington DE |

I had been searching for an affordable used car for a few weeks when I saw an advertisement for this car lot. Many of the cash prices advertised were what I had been seeing as only down payment amounts at other places! And Stew (the sales manager) was fantastic to work with. He answered all my questions honestly and was very patient with me. He made himself available but was not pushy and I really appreciated that. I would absolutely recommend Stew and CTES to anyone looking to buy a car!!

Commercial Trucks responded to this review

June 8, 2014

I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. Keep in mind that I do offer a "reward" for referrals that purchase a vehicle, so pass along details of your experience to your friends and family. Thanks again!!!...Stew

Very Pleased

by from Newark, DE |

Robert assisted me and was very helpful, kind and patient at best. Unfortunately, the deal fell through because the car needed more repairs then either of us anticipated so I didn't get to purchase this "perfect" car yet Robert (Sales Representative) said he would look-out for another car and stay in touch with me. I found him honest and not like so many others; looking to rip a woman off or anyone for that matter. I would go back again and this time, hope to close on a deal. I highly recommended Commercial Trucks.

no info

by from downingtown |

Never heard back from dealer about the truck I was looking at.

Commercial Trucks responded to this review

June 6, 2014

Mike, I do apologize for your experience. Looking back through my sent e-mails, I only found one inquiry from a "Mike". It was on the 17th of April from Mike Harkins inquiring about a 1990 Ranger pick-up. I responded on the 18th of April that it had been sold. If this was your inquiry, I suggest that you check your spam folder for my reply. If it is not, I am truly sorry that your inquiry was overlooked. Never the less, I hope you found what you were looking for. Have a great day! Robert

Awesome place

by from Delaware |

Was recommend by a friend to check this place out. Stew was very honest and upfront, and I could not ask for more in a sales person. We have two kids and need a reliable car, everyone of the cars we looked at we're iffy. The one that we bought, he showed into wedding even know it was there. He is a fair and pleasant guy. Gave us an offer we could not refuse. Everyone should check out this place.

non-running car

by from Newark ,DE. |

Worker was very pleasant but car that I was interested in did not even start.

Up front and honest

by from Middletown, De |

My wife and I spent a Saturday looking for a used vehicle. We stopped at Commercial Trucks to look at a vehicle that they had listed on line and I was curious as to the price being much lower than comparable vehicles. Stew was up front and without hesitation told me everything about the vehicle and after taking it for a test drive and mentioning a few minor things that needed repair, I made an offer and "Stew" accepted which made me feel that this was an "honest and fair" dealer. The day I picked it up, the vehicle was ready for delivery and all the paperwork was filled out and ready for my signatures. The experience was more like buying a new car as opposed to a used one. I would defiantly return to Commercial Trucks should the need arise for another used vehicle.