VISION FORD LINCOLN MERCURY INC.

1500 S. WHITE SANDS BLVD., ALAMOGORDO, NM 88310

Best Dealer & After The Sale Care in New Mexico

by from Alamogordo, NM |

Our (Joan?s) 2013 Ford Fusion was delivered as promised in excellent working order. What was really a HUGE HELP was when the dealership gave Joan a loner Fusion while hers was waiting for parts. This allowed Joan to have a car for work and to take her mother to a medical appointment. We have owned a number of Fords over the years; all from Vision Ford / Lincoln and now own the 2013 Ford Fusion & 2013 Lincoln MKx. So we are Ford / Lincoln product fans. However, it?s this ?after the sale care? that will keep us coming back to Vision for service and future automobiles. You just can?t price shop after the sale customer care. Thank you for what Joan & I think is the best car dealership in New Mexico. Perry & Joan Lawson

great service

by from Tularosa, New Mex |

You made it more helpful by washing the outside of my truck. Thanks. Been really busy

VISION FORD LINCOLN MERCURY INC. responded to this review

August 29, 2015

Rosemary, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Vision Ford Lincoln Hyundai.

Payroll Clerk

by from Tularosa, NM |

everyone is respectful and I will always buy a ford. they are dependable and get me where I want. I still have my 2003 Ford Taurus.

Great experience!

by from Alamogordo, NM |

Staff was very helpful and friendly. Was able to purchase the car I wanted at a great price.

VISION FORD LINCOLN MERCURY INC. responded to this review

August 29, 2015

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Ford Maintenance is Terrific

by from Alamogordo, NM |

Great business...super people, especially Darla and Angel.

Superb service experience

by from Alamogordo, NM |

Servicing a car that is almost twenty years old is usually somewhat painful at a dealership. The crew at Vision Ford greeted me and my 97 Ford in the same manner as customers driving new cars. I wasn't pressured to buy a new car, but simply told what I needed to have done to keep my Ford safe. The complimentary shuttle service rounded out the perfect service experience, and Darla Marshall was just delightful. Thank you for a superb service experience.

customer

by from alamogordo, nm |

great and the people working there are outstanding and friend. I was happy when I had my last car serviced.

Excellent service

by from Alamogordo, NM |

Purchased 2015 Ford expedition from Vision Ford, Alamogordo, NM. 2nd purchase, excellent service, the staff and our salesman Doug are wonderful.

All around great experience!

by from High Rolls Mountain Park, NM |

Was very pleased with the whole purchasing procedure of my 2015 Ford Escape SE. When I arrived, I guess things were going on that morning and it allowed me the time to wander through the vehicles without any interruptions. When I finished that I went into the showroom, to the information desk, and asked for a sales person. That was a first for me! I had some questions about a couple of the Escapes and the Tucson's and my salesperson, Miguel Alderete, was knowledgeable on both vehicles. As a loyal Ford customer I decided on the Escape, which was to be my second Escape...my first was the introductory year model. The whole haggling process went smooth, they gave me a fair trade-in on my 2007 Ford Edge, got the payment where I was comfortable, and I drove home the Escape that had captured my eye in the first place. The staff was superior from any buying process I had gone through in the past in other areas of the country. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and my salesman took me around to the various departments and introduced me to staff there...another first. I'm sure the service will be great and looking forward to another positive experience.

Repairs

by from Alamogordo, NM |

Service department is the best, especially Darla, courteous and professional.